Tweakbytes [Official] WebrootSecureAnywhere Antivirus Christmas Giveaway

Discussion in 'Expired Official Giveaways' started by jasonX, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

Webroot.com

[​IMG]

We @ Tweakbytes.com are very pleased to announce our
    WebrootSecureAnywhere Antivirus
    [5x License] Christmas Giveaway

[​IMG]

First I would like to thank Webroot for their kind generosity for donating the giveaway licenses.

Overview

Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus is a cloud-based security solution aiming to offer the best protection at the most efficient resource usage by through advanced technology end-to-end. WSA has a user-friendly interface, from which you can access functions that work together and make sure your computer stays protected anytime and anyday. Components are especially designed for the protection of your computer, they are realtime and web shields, alongside the firewall that is built-in Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus.

Identity Protection module keeps your personal information private and safe from phishing attempts. Clipboard contents are shielded together with the browsing data as well as browser components and cookies. WSA has the ability to take care of specific applications you designate and which may be handling personal info.

You can set programs and applications to be "blocked" from accessing and using private information or "allow" to process such information. Manual Threat Removal feature helps you clean any file and registry entries that came along with it. You can reset the system policies to default values, as well as the desktop wallpaper and the screensaver. SafeStart Sandbox makes it possible for you to run any program in a virtual environment to check if it tries to make unauthorized modifications to the computer. Your actual system is protected as the program you run in virtual is locked from accessing it.

[​IMG]

Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus (WSA) places a balance of good performance in resources as well even if there is very limited by Internet connectivity available which is needed in order to perform the scans due to its cloud-based scenario.

WSA Review HERE

While you are eagerly awaiting the winners names to be drawn why not try WebrootSecureAnywhere Antivirus from the download links below.

Download WebrootSecureAnywhere HERE

Webroot SecureAnyWhere Update Thread HERE

To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES!!

1. To ensure all who are entering our giveaways are actually contributing members to our forum you MUST have submitted at least 5 posts and created at least 5 threads to enter (not including giveaways) (we will be checking).

2. Please comment below with your giveaway entry

What is your most favorite feature of ‘WebrootSecureAnywhere Antivirus?

[​IMG]

3. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account

Code:
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-webrootsecureanywhere-antivirus-christmas-giveaway.4216/
    Optional: You may want to like/follow Webroot’s social networking sites (below)as added support.

Webroot on Twitter

Webroot on Facebook

Webroot on Google+

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.... what does this mean:huh:
    If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT I guess ultimately members will try.. BUT please note!! that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid ..

How do you know if that VPN/Proxy IP has been used already for this giveaway :huh:
    You don't BUT we do and your entry will not be accepted..
    I could just change my VPN/Proxy... !!
    Yes you can but are you sure another member hasn't used this service :huh:
    Only one entry per member .. per IP is permitted..

Rules are pretty simple ..To enter this contest you must comply with these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry!!!

The winners will each receive:

one (1) license of WebrootSecureAnywhere AV
    good for 3 PC or MAC

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 3 days to PM me to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within the specified timeframe your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a PM-reply from me if you have claimed your prize within the specified time frame.

The Giveaways starts December 15, 2016 and
    ends on
    January 3, 2017

Good-luck to all!!! This is rare opportunity where you have a chance to win a license of Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

revC0de, jelson, Trim and 13 others like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. Overlord

Overlord Member

Thanks for the giveaway.:cool:

My most favorite feature of ‘WebrootSecureAnywhere Antivirus is:
    Identity Protection acts to prevent a wide variety of typical malware attacks including
    man-in-the-middle, browser process modification, and keylogging. It can apply protection to specific
    applications that you choose; Internet Explorer is on the protected list by default.
    My share: https://twitter.com/Vers67S/status/809966857423818752

jelson, Trim, Der.Reisende and 3 others like this.
  4. bart

bart Junior Member

wwd, Overlord, jelson and 3 others like this.
  5. toffee

toffee Senior Member Known Member

wwd, LowcyGier, jelson and 2 others like this.
  6. Der.Reisende

Der.Reisende Malware Tester Silver Member

wwd, LowcyGier, jelson and 2 others like this.
  7. Raul90

Raul90 Valued TBT Member Known Member

The Safe Sandbox of course. You can tinker all you want when using and no threats will transfer to your system. You are protected always with WSA sandbox! Thanks for contest!
    My Tweet

wwd, LowcyGier, Overlord and 2 others like this.
  8. eufrasiox

eufrasiox Member

Der.Reisende, wwd and LowcyGier like this.
  9. LowcyGier

LowcyGier Senior Member Silver Member

My favorite features of Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus are lightness and speed of action and basing on a cloud, and compatibility with other security programs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Overlord, wwd and Der.Reisende like this.
  10. Prime

Prime Member

Webroot is incredibly light. It has many interesting features such as a sandbox or rollback but I think my favorite feature is the Identity Protection. It is a good protection for web browsers against keyloggers and phishing. Extremely light antivirus :cool:

https://twitter.com/Prime_2k/status/812586044348661761

Thanks for the giveaway.

11. c0ltran3

c0ltran3 Member

wwd and Der.Reisende like this.
  12. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 Senior Member

https://plus.google.com/107367006562718148880/posts/DFxX5MsAuHN
    Thanks for the giveaway, jasonX and to Webroot for offering the licenses to tweakbytes.com users.
    Webroot is good at protection offering indeed a solid and comprehensive protection for our devices. Apart from this i like the identity protection feature.
    I also followed Webroot on my g+
    Best of luck to all the participants,

LowcyGier, Der.Reisende and wwd like this.
  13. scot

scot Member

Thanks for the giveaway.

My favourite feature of Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus is SafeStart Sandbox, it will help you to run any program that may seem suspicious in a virtual environment to check if it tries to make unauthorized modifications to the computer.

https://twitter.com/Scot1183/status/814753970287562752

Following Webroot on twitter.

Trim, wwd, LowcyGier and 1 other person like this.
  14. Overkill

Overkill Senior Member Known Member

15. hakah

hakah Junior Member

Thanks for the giveaway.
    A new feature of SafeStart Sandbox in Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus will certainly enable you to run any program in a virtual atmosphere to prevent any infection or unapproved alteernations to your computer system. This best feature drives me the intension to win the license to test it.

Facebook sharing link :
    https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/1310768682299870

16. jasonX

GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.

LowcyGier, wwd and Der.Reisende like this.
  17. jasonX

LowcyGier, revC0de, wwd and 3 others like this.
  18. Overlord

Overlord Member

Congrats to the all winners.:clap:

LowcyGier, revC0de, wwd and 2 others like this.
  19. jerzy6012.50

jerzy6012.50 Valued Member Known Member

Congratulations to all the winning.:cool:

LowcyGier, revC0de, wwd and 2 others like this.
  20. wwd

wwd Illustrator Silver Member

Congrats to the winners :)

21. revC0de

revC0de MTAC Moderator Staff Member

Thank you @jasonX and congrats to the winners! :thanx:

jerzy6012.50, wwd, LowcyGier and 3 others like this.
  22. bart

bart Junior Member

Congrats to the winners!

23. Raul90

Merry Xmas to the winners too!

24. Raul90

Merry Xmas to the winners too!

25. jasonX

Licenses sent to the winners via email. Closing this thread.

wwd, Overkill and LowcyGier like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.