Tweakbytes [Official] Diskeeper 16 PRO Halloween 2017 Giveaway

Discussion in 'Expired Official Giveaways' started by jasonX, Oct 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We @ Tweakbytes.com are very pleased to announce our
    Diskeeper 16 Professional Halloween 2017 Giveaway

[​IMG]

We would like to thank Condusiv Technologies for their kind generosity for sponsoring the licenses for this giveaway.

Overview

Condusiv Technologies Diskeeper is the pre-emptive solution to the problem of fragmentation. Imagine a system that doesn't fragment data on the hard disk and requires no I/Os to handle fragmentation. Clean disks enables servers, workstation and laptops to operate at optimum speed, reliability and efficiency over time. Disks that are uncluttered by fragmentation can last years longer due to reduced drive wear, easing the strain on tight IT budgets and reducing total cost of ownership for hardware investments.

Diskeeper has been the undisputed leader in keeping Windows systems running like new. Now, the introduction of Diskeeper 16 with DRAM caching builds on the powerful legacy of Diskeeper with this release that goes well beyond just keeping Windows systems running like new but actually guarantees to fix your worst performing physical servers or Windows PCs with faster than new performance or your money back for 90 days --no questions asked as assured by Condusiv Technologies!

Diskeeper 16 with DRAM Caching

Diskeeper 16's newest patented engine ensures large, clean, contiguous writes from Windows so fragmentation is no longer an issue for HDDs or SSDs. This eliminates the "death by a thousand cuts" scenario of small, tiny writes that inflates I/Os per second, robs throughput, and shortens the lifespan of HDDs and SSDs alike. Diskeeper 16 delivers dramatic improvements to Windows system performance with the new addition of dynamic memory caching --using idle DRAM to serve hot reads without creating an issue of memory starvation or resource contention.

Diskeeper 16 - Now with RAM caching to speed up Windows computers

Condusiv I/O reduction Software Overview

Diskeeper 16 with Write and Read Optimizations

Conventional/typical defragmentation utilities consume resources to operate and deal with fragmentation only after performance penalty has been incurred. Diskeeper 16's proactive solution solves the problem in real-time while running transparently in the background, eliminating fragmentation issues from occurring on HDDs, SSDs and SAN storage systems while also eliminating the IOPS inflation from many small writes and reads.

Why Windows Built-in Defrag is Not Good Enough

Why Fragmentation is Still a Problem with SSDs

The real genius in Diskeeper's newest engine is that nothing has to be allocated for cache. Diskeeper dynamically uses only what is idle and available at any given moment and throttles according to the need of the application. If memory is "under-provisioned" and the application asks for more memory, the caching engine throttles back entirely. However, with as little as 3GB of available DRAM, latency is reduced by an average of 40% on production workloads.

The net effect of both eliminated fragmentation and DRAM caching offloads a minimum of 30% of the I/O traffic on most workloads on commonly configured systems. Diskeeper has been developed to be transparent, "install-set-and-forget" software that operates with near zero overhead as a lightweight file system driver.

Space Reclamation with Diskeeper: How It Works

DISKEEPER 16 PRO FEATURES

IntelliWrite® write I/O optimization technology prevents files from being fractured and broken apart into pieces, with each piece requiring its own I/O operation before being written to disk or SSD in a non-sequential manner.

IntelliMemory® read I/O optimization technology intelligently caches active data from read requests using idle memory.

InvisiTasking® intelligent monitoring technology allows all “background” operations within the system to run with near-zero resource impact on current activities.

Benefit Reporting dashboard displays the dashboard reporting shows the actual "time saved" benefit on every system so the value is easily quantifiable and never in question. It also fragments eliminated and what that means to percentage of write and read I/O reduction and how much I/O time was saved on that system due to writing and reading files in sequential state as opposed to fragmented state. Also shows the percentage of all read traffic that is cached from the idle DRAM and what that means to time saved by serving reads from DRAM instead of the underlying storage device. See displays for free space consolidated and total I/Os removed from both read and write optimization and total time saved for any given period of time.

I/O Performance Monitoring reveals key performance metrics like IOPS, throughput and latency. It reveals the amount of workloads processed on the local system for any given time period. It also provides very important memory usage information like the total physical memory and minimum/maximum/average of available memory and how much of that was used for cache. This helps administrators fine tune memory allocations to get the most from the IntelliMemory DRAM caching engine. If there is no sufficient available DRAM, users are not getting the best performance possible from Diskeeper.

Analytics provides an hour-by-hour view form any time period to understand what is exactly is happening on the local system related to key metrics like workloads, read/write percentage, IOPS, throughput, I/O response time and benefits like write I/O reduction from IntelliWrite and read I/O reduction from IntelliMemory.

Instant Defrag™ technology has been enhanced to monitor volumes to resolve critically fragmented files in real-time that are known to cause performance problems, making it SAN-friendly. This feature is turned off in the event of solid-state drives.

HyperBoot® File Access Technology strategically moves files into a sequential order that minimizes the number of I/O request during the boot process.

HyperFast® SSD Optimizer Technology produces faster performance in solid-state drives running on Microsoft operating systems. The HyperFast feature includes TRIM functionality and is enabled only if a solid-state drive is recognized.

Terabyte Volume Engine® Technology engineered to rapidly defragment volumes with hundreds of thousands of files.

Efficient Mode in addition to an extensive defrag mode, Efficient Mode offers the greatest net gain in system I/O resource savings ever available. It immediately targets and eliminates only fragmentation that directly affects system performance that is on the system before Diskeeper was installed since Diskeeper automatically prevents any new fragmentation after installation.

Free Space Consolidation Engine swiftly consolidates free space and tightly integrates with Instant Defrag to handle new fragmentation as soon as it is created.

Network Management Support ensures easy management of Diskeeper 16 settings and functionality across the network through the Diskeeper 16 Administrator edition or Group Policy.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

250MB of available hard drive space. IntelliMemory caching requires a minimum of 3GB of memory on the system and at least 1.5GB of idle, available memory before caching will initiate.

SUPPORTED PLATFORMS

• Windows 7 and above for Client OS
    • Windows Server 2008r2 and above for Server OS

Diskeeper Professional 2016 Tutorial

Diskeeper Professional Home Page

Diskeeper 16 Online User Guide/Help Files HERE

Diskeeper Official Support Link HERE

Diskeeper 16 Professional Trial Download Link HERE

Diskeeper 16 Professional licenses for this giveaway contest

Condusiv Technologies has provided Tweakbytes Forum
    Ten (10) lifetime licenses of Diskeeper 16 Professional
    for this Halloween Giveaway!

To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES!

1. Open to all members.

2. Please answer the question below.

"What is your current defragmentation software and what makes you want to shift to Diskeeper 16 Professional?"

Post your answers as giveaway/contest entry below alongside your social media share.

Please see sample entry below.

[​IMG]

3. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.

Code:
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-diskeeper-16-pro-halloween-2017-giveaway.5535/

Optional: Please like/follow Condusiv Technologies' social networking sites as added support.

Condusiv Technologies on Facebook

Condusiv Technologies on Twitter

Condusiv Technologies on YouTube

Condusiv Technologies on LinkedIn

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
    If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT we guess ultimately members will try. So please take note, that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid.

Rules are pretty simple . To enter this contest you must comply with these above 4 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the 10 winners will receive
    one (1) lifetime license of Diskeeper 16 Professional

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize. Please include your details (Name/Email) when confirming your win so speed things up.

[​IMG]

Prizes will be FORFEIT if a PM is not received within the specified timeframe.

The Giveaways will run from
    October 25, 2017 to November 30, 2017

[​IMG]

Raka Daku, toffee, jat_forcee and 7 others like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN.

[​IMG]

Gerallt, jerzy6012.50 and RGiskardR like this.
  4. OSMAN

OSMAN Member

5. jerzy6012.50

jerzy6012.50 Valued Member Known Member

https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/923452944409858048
    "What is your current defragmentation software and what makes you want to shift to Diskeeper 16 Professional?"

I use defragmentation for Smart Defrag 5.
    I want to move to Diskeepr 16 pro because I changed my mind and I came to the conclusion that the program is much better for my HDD and for my system.
    Even optimizing your system is much better.
    Thanks for the contest for this great program and the chance to win it.:cool:

kubik67 likes this.
  6. john vass

john vass Member

kubik67 likes this.
  7. Overlord

Overlord Member

Thank You for the giveaway.
    I am currently using Defraggler, that small configuration possible. Diskeeper 16 Professional is a powerful program that will give me full hard disk optimization.
    My share:https://twitter.com/Vers67S/status/916610318754861056

kubik67 and jerzy6012.50 like this.
  8. Peter Jones

Peter Jones Initiat3

What is your current defragmentation software and what makes you want to shift to Diskeeper 16 Professional?

I am currently using Raxco's PerfectDisc which does do a reasonable job. However, from what I have discovered, it seems that Diskeeper 16 is a vastly superior product which goes far beyond being just simple drive defragermentation and optimization application. Of particular interest is the application's DRAM caching and read/write optimization features which would be a huge benefit to me. I need my machine to operate at peek performance and efficiency therefore if I'm not fortunate enough to win a free copy of Diskeeper 16 Pro I will certainly buy it.

Facebook share: https://www.facebook.com/peteratukh...iSs5BNhrTHvdtViKK4d7VAuA5Ivcbyn9NPYUA&fref=nf
    Twitter share: https://twitter.com/Petetheone/status/923888686915256323

9. kubik67

kubik67 Junior Member

Thanks for the giveaway.

In nastojashee time I use regular defragmentation tool and want to switch to Diskeeper 16 Professional utverzhdeni developers works several times faster than built-in Defragmenter.

Facebook
    Twitter
    Google+

Overlord likes this.
  10. Gerallt

Gerallt Initiat3

What is your current defragmentation software and what makes you want to shift to Diskeeper 16 Professional?
    I currently use Auslogics Disk Defrag.
    I would love to shift to Diskeeper as I know they make really good products.
    This appeals to me
    -the dynamic features which allows app to run in background, InvisiTasking® intelligent monitoring technology
    -The I/O Performance monitoring where there is live monitoring, which includes the monitoring of memory usage and allows us to fine tune the allocation of memory.
    -The Efficient Mode, that works with I/O Performance and resource monitoring, and the deals with fragmentation issues that were there even before Diskkeeper was even installed.
    -I use Solid State drives too and the TRIM feature that is part of HyperFast and increases performance is also very appealing.

My share
    Twitter
    Facebook

Thanks for the awesome giveaway
    :thanx:

kubik67 likes this.
  11. eufrasiox

eufrasiox Member

kubik67 likes this.
  12. SUPU KABI

SUPU KABI Member

Thank You for the giveaway.

I use default windows defragmentation service but it is not up to the mark this software will help a lot to solve the slow response of my computer which has become a headache to me.

I would like to win Diskeeper 16 Professional because to defragment my hard disk to increase it performance and lifespan. Defragmentation is too much necessary for hard disks because it reduce fragmentation of a file by linking them in a series which were previously stored in separate location on a disk thus causing the hard disk or any other disk to read slow because it have to read the file in different sector of the disk other than in single sector to run a particular file. Diskeeper 16 professional contains excellent algorithm which not only defrag but also optimize and also it has many features which other defragmentation software lacks in.

My Share:- https://twitter.com/KabirajSupratim/status/926160985462685696

kubik67 likes this.
  13. jat_forcee

jat_forcee Member

Thank you JasonX & Condusiv Technologies for making possible this giveaway on Tweakbytes Forum!

I use windows default defrag program. As Condusiv Tech. mentions in DIskeeper Pro details that normal defrag programs are not always up to the task & use more resources. It deals with fragmentation only after performance penalty has been incurred. Diskeeper uses IntelliWrite® write I/O optimization technology which saves files from being broken apart of getting damaged. The IntelliMemory® read I/O optimization technology successfully catches active data from read requests. So I can run apps in the background using InvisiTasking® intelligent monitoring technology & no excess memory consumption take place or memory overload happens. Diskeeper helps windows perform like newly installed & never slowing down problem happens. So this is great choice for such program.

Facebook share here https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=361702520939473&id=100012991834156

14. bart

bart Junior Member

15. hakah

hakah Junior Member

Thanks for the Giveaway!
    I am using the built-in Windows defragmentation at the moment. Most of my friends recommend me to use Diskeeper as it is much better and efficient than Windows. Therefore I decide to change to Diskeeper and this is the chance for me to get it here and try it.

Facebook sharing link :
    https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/1621576467885755

16. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 Senior Member

Many thanks for another excellent giveaway, jasonX. Thanks also to Condusiv for supporting this perfect giveaway on tweakbytes.com :)
    Regarding the question: "What is your current defragmentation software and what makes you want to shift to Diskeeper 16 Professional?"
    My current defrag software is Auslogics Disk Defrag PRO and i would like to switch to Diskeeper Professional as this software has more powerful features than the software i`m using such as IntelliWrite tehnology & IntelliMemory read, making it unique on the market at this time and allowing to our PCs to run smoothly.
    Below my share:
    https://twitter.com/dinosaur071/status/933474723593441280

I also followed them.
    Best of luck to all the participants,

17. Subhasis Bose

Subhasis Bose Initiat3

Firstly thanks a lot for this awesome giveaway.
    What is your current defragmentation software and what makes you want to shift to Diskeeper 16 Professional?"
    I previously used diskeeper professional version 12, as i got a new pc so the old licence wont be valid anymore.
    So looking for a chance to won this giveaway. Also want to test the new DRAM caching feature.
    Here is my share:- https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=866465283530263&id=100005003984747

18. Elijah Gale

Elijah Gale Member

1. The Life of hard drive is extended by this great software. I had an earlier version of Diskeeper and it really does as advertised.:cool:
    2. The main advantage of Diskeeper 16 Professional is the high performance and speed defragmentation. The program is easy to use.
    It operates in "configure-and-forget" which means I don't have to do anything periodically to defragment, as I do now.
    3. New DRAM caching feature.

I am currently using Iobit defragger.

https://twitter.com/divinenews/status/933925498752729093

19. Ashwin

Ashwin Member

Thanks for the contest.

I actually use none right now. Have heard good things about Diskeeper, so would like to give it a shot.

Facebook Share: https://www.facebook.com/Imashwin/posts/1653235551406648

20. grr

grr Board Enthusiast Silver Member Known Member

Thanks a lot Jason for the giveaway.

I'm not using any defragmentation software and just depend on what Windows OS provides by default.
    I want to want to shift to Diskeeper 16 Professional as it has near-zero resource impact on current activities due to InvisiTasking® intelligent monitoring technology. Also I like IntelliWrite® write I/O optimization technology as big files such as Pagefile and Hibernate are broken into parts and scattered as it shows in Windows Defrag, and Windows defrag does nothing. I use Hibernate function and do not want Hibernate file to be written/saved in a non-sequential manner.

Followed on Twitter
    https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/

Liked on FB
    https://www.facebook.com/grrgrr.grr.7/

My shares below:
    https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/934100396863139840
    https://www.facebook.com/grrgrr.grr.7/posts/1623444777711624

Thanks,
    Grr

21. scot

scot Member

Thank you for this opportunity.

I am presently using the default windows disk defragmenter and would like to use Diskeeper 16 Pro because Diskeeper is a very good application to have on your machine, as it will help to speedup your system and prolong the HDD lifespan.

https://twitter.com/Scot1183/status/934494441854812160

22. corker

corker Member

Thank you, jasonX, Tweakbytes and Condusiv Technologies for arranging this giveaway. Please count me in!

I use a laptop with conventional harddisk where fragmentation is envitable. To ease the pain, I utilize the built-in Windows Defragmenter, a much crippled version of Diskeeper because of which I will be pleased to win the latest and complete Defragmenter 16 Pro edition.

Here my FB share.

23. ivancicaIvana

ivancicaIvana Member

24. Prime

Prime Member

25. Raka Daku

Raka Daku Member

Facebook
    Twitter
    I use Windows 10 inbuilt defrag. Diskeeper is fast & better with useful & impressive features. I like it proactively handle fragmentation too. Diskeeper keep the drives optimized & increase the drives lifespan.

26. toffee

toffee Senior Member Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.