Tweakbytes [Personal] Giveaway: Snagit v12.4.1 License

Discussion in 'Expired Personal Giveaways' started by BC2Tweak, Jul 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BC2Tweak

BC2Tweak Reviews Moderator Staff Member

I was hoping so!! :)

Didn't put that as a condition of the Giveaway, as I really don't care who joins, as long as all the conditions are met. They are pretty basic stuff. :)

Thanks for sharing, too!! :)

scot and jasonX like this.
  2. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

Would like to try to join for a chance to win :) Have always been hearing great about SnagIt but sadly all the other SnagIt giveaways I joined netted me zero ;)

scot and BC2Tweak like this.
  3. Ari

Ari Initiat3

BC2Tweak likes this.
  4. BC2Tweak

This Giveaway does require a little more specific answer, so I'd a appreciate a little more specific answer, for example: I would use this program for my graphics projects; et cetera. This is a condition for your entry to be considered valid. Thanks for correcting this!! :)

5. TweakBill

TweakBill Initiat3

In the past I have been using the built in Snipping Tool to capture images and I believe this program will give me more features and functions.

I like to capture images and create my own custom CD labels and from what I've read about Snag-it, it will be to the perfect tool to aid in my custom creations.

TweakBill

BC2Tweak likes this.
  6. BC2Tweak

Thanks...appreciate it!! :)

Yes, it will!! Snagit definitely allows you to be very creative. It gives you a lot of Tools to do that with. Been using it for a very long time!! :D

7. scot

scot Member

Snagit is one of the best screen capturing and screen recording tool available. It has many useful features embedded into it to enhance the outcome of the captured photos and recorded videos.

Why i want to win?
    I have heard a lot about snagit but never used it before. It will be a good opportunity for me to test this fabulous tool, if i win this giveaway.

https://twitter.com/Scot1183/status/754021279511023616

Thank you for this opportunity.

Lucent Warrior, jasonX and BC2Tweak like this.
  8. Just finished test driving V13 of this product in the virtual machine, a very nice screenshot/capture utility for sure. Feature packed, to the point i think i will be investing into a license of this myself.

BC2Tweak and dinosaur07 like this.
  9. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 Senior Member

Thanks for the fantastic giveaway,
    BC2Tweak :)

Don`t count me in, I just want to congratulate you for this awesome giveaway. Well done.

BC2Tweak likes this.
  10. BC2Tweak

Thanks!! Tried to keep the rules with the rules of TbT!! :)

Made sure that it was okay to do this, before I did it, and TechSmith is actually very generous with allowing you to transfer your license to someone else. :)

11. BC2Tweak

I've used Snagit for a very long time, and it was always in a class by itself. They have a great maintenance policy. Once you purchase a License for Snagit, you can keep it upgraded yearly for a very inexpensive cost. The maintenance is actually %25 of the actual License cost ($49.95/USD). This works out to be about $12.49/USD per year. If you can afford it, this a very inexpensive way to keep it maintained. :)

Lucent Warrior likes this.
  12. Im going to be looking into it, definitely more feature rich then what i have been using.

BC2Tweak likes this.
  13. BC2Tweak

I do believe that you will like what you see!! :)

Lucent Warrior likes this.
  14. ZOR

ZOR Member

Hi.
    New to this site and very nice. ;) to the folks behind it !
    About this giveaway, I would like to enter the Giveaway for the chance to get this for the screen capture quality and options.
    Need to save my webinars for reference and this according to some reviews will do a good job.
    So, hoping for the best but also good luck to all!!

And again great place to visit here:)

15. BC2Tweak

Okay Folks....as promised, this is: July 19, 2016....and a WINNER has been selected!!

All contestants names have been entered in at: Random.org . Names were entered exactly as they are listed in this thread. Screenshot below shows all entered names.
    PersonalGiveawayContestantsList1.jpg
    WINNER was selected by Random.org, as show in the Screenshot below.
    PersonalGiveawayContestantsList2.jpg
    ** We would like to sincerely CONGRATULATE "Ari" as the selected WINNER of our little giveaway!! We would like to thank all who made an entry. **

contest_congratulations.jpg
    Ari!!

Ari and scot like this.
  16. scot

scot Member

Congratulations to the winner.

17. BC2Tweak

Okay TBT'ers!!

Our winner has been posted, so now this Thread will be closed!!

Thanks to all who participated. Wish we could give everyone a Snagit License!! :)

scot, Ari and grr like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.