Tweakbytes [Official] Windscribe VPN Professional Mother's Day Giveaway

Discussion in 'Expired Official Giveaways' started by jasonX, Apr 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We @ Tweakbytes.com are very pleased to announce our
    Windscribe VPN Professional
    Mother's Day Giveaway!

[​IMG]

We would like to thank Windscribe for sponsoring the giveaway licenses.

[​IMG]

Overview

Internet as it should be with Windscribe!

Windscribe is one of th leading VPN service from Canada which provides full access to those blocked websites you want to visit but for one way or another is "unreachable/block" due to region restrictions for your location. You can actually "virtual travel" with an anonymous IP from Hong Kong to the U.S. without leaving the comforts of your home. Windscribe also features an adblock and social network/website tracking preventions which makes your indentity secure and safe.

Windscribe Explained

Windscribe delivers easy-to-use yet powerful tools that allows you to circumvent censorship giving you the freedom to surf anonymously whenever and wherever you need it. Windscribe keeps it simple by (1) browser extension solution and, (2) desktop client solution. The browser extension is very useful to block ad beacons and trackers including social widgets from Facebook, Twitter and the like that send your information to their respective companies and from there to sponsors and advertisers. Windscribe browser extension also helps you generate a secure link which has the same interface as youir desktop clinet application thus you will have no issues figuring out and trying to understand how it works. Windscribe advises the use of both solutions (browser extension and, (2) desktop client solution) so the effectivity of you being protected and disguised will be for 95% of your surfing.

[​IMG]

Windscribe operates by what it calls Cruise Controland Double Hop. Cruise Control basically automatically connects to the best server based from your location to optimize speed quality then switches to another location to overcome and lets you access geographically blocked content. Double Hop masks your traffic even further via connecting to a second VPN server (as long as you are using the desktop client).

Windscribe uses AES-256 cipher with SHA512 authentication and a 4096-bit RSA key while their firewall has 3 modes (Automatic, Manual and Always-On) with iPV6 and DNS leak protection. With Windscribe all activities, surfing the net, using VoIP apps are protected by P2P encryption and it is all supported on all servers.

[​IMG]

A Windscribe free account gives you 10GB bandwidth with the basic 9 server location coverage. With Windscribe Professional, no more bounderies and you will have easy access to 50+ server locations and all IP addresses! With the Pro version you can also access Windscribe via your smartphone since it is available on iOS and Andriod.

Features

[​IMG]

Tutorial LINKS

YouTube Videos

Windscribe How-to get started in Windows

Windscribe for Google Chrome Overview

Windscribe for Mozilla Firefox Overview

Winscribe VPN Professional Licenses for this giveaway contest

Windcsribe has provided Tweakbytes Forum
    3 x 1 year licenses of Windscribe Professional for our members.

To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES!

1. Giveaway is open to ALL members.

2. State/Comment on,

"WHAT features/services do you want in a VPN provider and WHY do you need Windscribe VPN Professional?"

Post your answers as giveaway/contest entry below alongside your social media share.

Please see sample entry below.

[​IMG]

3. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account

Code:
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-windscribe-vpn-professional-mothers-day-giveaway.6516/

Optional: Please like/follow Windscribe's social networking sites as added support.

Windscribe on Twitter

Windscribe on Facebook

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
    If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT we guess ultimately members will try. So please take note, that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid. Rules are pretty simple . To enter this contest you must comply with these above 4 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the 3 winners will receive one (1) year license of Windscribe VPN Professional

Winners will be selected by random.org and once posted, all winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize.

Please include your details (Name/Email) in your PM claim.

[​IMG]

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaways will run from
    May 10, 2018 to June 10, 2018

[​IMG]

calexico, ivancicaIvana, bart and 9 others like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. jasonX

GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!

4. Raul90

Raul90 Valued TBT Member Known Member

"WHAT features/services do you want in a VPN provider and WHY do you need Windscribe VPN Professional?"

Privacy and fast service! That's tops with me for any VPN. No sense using a VPN that is super slow and leak out your privys to sponsors like the ones at Facebook...BAAADDDDD! I am alrady using the browser extension. It gets me by but I need the PRO to give me more mileage and no-restrictions! Count me in!

https://plus.google.com/101529183770265280688/posts/i3wmTcrDe7L

https://twitter.com/Santiano_SRX/status/995194941910409217

ivancicaIvana likes this.
  5. grr

grr Board Enthusiast Silver Member Known Member

Thanks Jason for the giveaway.

I want that a VPN provider should provide unrestricted access to Internet and should not throttle speed in the name of limited infrastructer. I need Windscribe VPN Professional as my current license code will expire soon and I want to continue use the PRO features Windscribe VPN, as they provide fast speed ranging from browsing to http downloads to torrents.

My share below
    https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/995293454715338752

Following on Twitter
    https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/

Thanks,
    Grr

6. vhick

vhick Member

WHAT features/services do you want in a VPN provider and WHY do you need Windscribe VPN Professional?

I want to a VPN provider is stictly impose privacy, fast and reliable, easy to use, unblocking other county that is restricted and of course, many available server. I need Windscribe VPN Professional because these characteristics are found in these VPN and the professional offers many server.

Twitter Share
    Google Plus Share

7. omidomi

omidomi Member

I have Windscribe for 2 years one of the best one in the world I satisfy with it :)
    I suggest that Windscribe add Tor Over VPN & Double VPN, I need to Windscribe to improve my online web searching and By-passed Geo-Restricted media...
    my share is:
    https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich2072/posts/1673392152769238

8. eufrasiox

eufrasiox Member

"WHAT features / services do you want in a VPN provider and WHY do you need Windscribe VPN Professional?"
    I like it, it is very fast and reliable
    Cruise Control is very useful, choose the best connection.
    vpn based in Canada, so it conforms to laws
    of privacy and security.

thanks for the giveaway

https://www.facebook.com/pedro.marconi.923/posts/2027699287500050

9. ivancicaIvana

ivancicaIvana Member

Petrovic likes this.
  10. jat_forcee

jat_forcee Member

Thanks to Jasonx, windscribe vpn & moderators & administrators here together for arranging & hosting this giveaway.

I like in a vpn is if it is first a no log vpn. This way the vpn can promise much needed anonymity & privacy offered to its users.
    Secondly I have used the free version of windscribe for nearly 2 years & it is the best vpn in comparison to other vpns I have used. It has many privacy features like no other vpns, no tracking or log keeping on user information except for data usage in free version. The vpn client has user agent switch, anti-social media feature, untraceable adblocker & split personality features. Moreover in pro version I can remove the free server only usage & use all pro servers with unlimited data & improved speed. So I want to win this vpn.

My share: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=444652235977834&id=100012991834156

11. PatySchneider

PatySchneider Member

Thank you @jasonX, @Tweakbytes.com and @windscribe staff for giving us the opportunity to win in this wonderful Giveaway.
    I want to win Windscribe because i need to surf protected and encrypted through of public wifis with my laptop at bus station and university.
    Features liked on pro version over free are:
    1 - multipes countries to connect.
    2 - unlimited premium bandwitch, much more better than 50gb free.
    3 - killswitch to lock or cut the dsl connection when the vpn cant connect.
    4 - 256bit encryption ssl over all packets.

My Share:
    https://twitter.com/SigurdAmanda/status/1001174841674919940

12. hakah

hakah Junior Member

Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Windscribe can give me privatea and unrestricted access to geo-restricted countries and provide me with utmost safety and security to prevent hackers from stealing my personal data whle surfing online.
    I need Windscribe VPN Pro because it has servers in over 52 countries and 100 cities and can unblock US Netflix. At the same time, it do not keep any logs to ensure my privacy.

Twitter sharing link :
    https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/998834416368549889
    https://twitter.com/windscribecom & https://www.facebook.com/windscribe liked and followed.

13. Petrovic

Petrovic Forum Addict Silver Member

14. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama Moderator

Just chiming in to share that I use Windscribe Pro personally and vouch for it. Their Netflix servers are great especially.

15. maoxu

maoxu Member

My favourite feature is that Windscribe let me unrestricted and private access to entertainment, news sites, and blocked content. In order to know more about the outside world, I would like to access facebook, google, twitter, and so on, which were blocked in my country. thank you for giving me a chance.

twitter share

Good luck to all!

16. toffee

toffee Senior Member Known Member

Thank you for the giveaway.
    I need VPN to encrypt my connections . I would like to have VPN service with unlimited simultaneous device connections. The only I know is Windscribe Pro.
    I like also the features like these:
    • Wide range of setup options
    • Firewall included
    • Strong encryption
    My share: Click

17. bart

bart Junior Member

Security and privacy are top priorities.
    VPN company that operates in a foreign country, has multiple protocols to offer, also OpenVPN which is considered to be the most secure option,
    do not log online activities of their customers, app for Windows, Mac, and Linux and guarantees the same speed performance on any device.
    I think Windscribe Professional is a good choice..

https://twitter.com/mieszko200/status/1005449421784539138
    Thanks Jason for this giveaway.

kubik67 and ivancicaIvana like this.
  18. memeke

memeke Member

I need a safer and faster vpn with no logs policy which let me browse the websites anonymously by hiding my true IP. Windscribe is such a VPN which is one of the best VPN and satisfied all my request. Based on this,I would like to get it. Thank you a lot.

My share

kubik67 and ivancicaIvana like this.
  19. kubik67

kubik67 Junior Member

Thanks for the giveaway.
    I need Windscribe VPN Professional because the VPN service encrypts my online activity and removes the block from content not available in the region
    My favorite features:
    - Available for installation on an unlimited number of devices. You can install VPN application for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iPhone, use extensions for Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera.
    - The application comes with a user-friendly and modern interface that is characterized by a thoughtful structure and intuitiveness.

Facebook Share
    Twitter Share
    Google+ Share

20. WHAT features/services do you want in a VPN provider and WHY do you need Windscribe VPN Professional?"

I want Windscribe pro version because i am using it free version, I like WC because it has strict NO LOG policy,
    I want to see more servers in single country if a server is busy and want to connect same country so we can connect in another servers in same country.
    Tweet

ivancicaIvana and kubik67 like this.
  21. jasonX

GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED.

22. jasonX

ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS OF,

Tweakbytes [Official] Windscribe VPN Professional Mother's Day Giveaway
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweak...e-vpn-professional-mothers-day-giveaway.6516/

[​IMG]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

PatySchneider
    Petrovic
    ivancicalvana

Please include your details (Name/Email) in your PM claim.

[​IMG]

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

[​IMG]

vhick, grr, toffee and 4 others like this.
  23. kubik67

kubik67 Junior Member

Congratulations to the winners!

Petrovic and ivancicaIvana like this.
  24. ivancicaIvana

ivancicaIvana Member

Congratulations

Petrovic likes this.
  25. Toligo

Toligo Member

Congratulations to all winners

ivancicaIvana and Petrovic like this.