Tweakbytes [Official] SaferVPN_MakeUsLaugh Photo Caption Contest 2017_6

Discussion in 'Official Tweakbytes giveaways' started by jasonX, Oct 2, 2017.

1. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We @ Tweakbytes.com are very pleased to announce
    our SaferVPN sponsored

Make Us Laugh Photo Caption Contest 2017_6

[​IMG]

“They say a picture is worth a thousand words”

We are looking for the best humorous/witty caption you can think about the picture posted above!!!

PRIZE

1 year license of SaferVPN

SaferVPN - The Fastest and Simplest VPN Worldwide

Overview

SaferVPN is the ultra fast and super simple VPN service for all your needs! SaferVPN Apps caters to all your devices! Instantly enjoy sleek and seamless VPN apps for Windows, Mac iOS, Android and Chrome. SaferVPN Apps are designed with the user in mind for a flawless experience. All it takes is a single tap or click and a saf, efficien, unrestricted and anonymous internet access is experienced in seconds!

Blazing Speed and Superior VPN Security.
    SaferVPN provides blazing speed and superior VPN security at all times. Users browse with lightning fast-connection speeds and a 256 Bit banl-level-encryption anywhere. Connection to SaferVPN's global, high speed servers provides an internet exerience free of throttling, download caps or bandwidth limits. SaferVPN manages it's own VPN network, write's it's own code to provide only the fastest, most secure experience possible.

Smart Wi-Fi Protection
    SaferVPN will automatically turn on as soon as your device connects to unsecured networks. Whether in a coffe shop, airport, hotel or just walking down the street you are always protected.

5 Star, 24/7 Customer Support
    SaferVPN customer support staff are available anytime/anywhere via live chat or email, and the team will answer any questions immediately.

No Logging Policy
    SaferVPN values and respects a users privacy - in and out of the web. SaferVPN never logs/monitors a users VPN traffic. SaferVPN respects whatever a user does online and aim to keep it that way!

SaferVPN Features HERE

[​IMG]

Along this line we would like to thank SaferVPN for sponsoring the giveaway/contest prize.

CONTEST RULES

Contest is OPEN to ALL members.

1. Post a humorous/witty caption you can think about the picture posted above!!!

Any phrase or caption that you can coin or think about the posted picture/image above that is funny or as the contest title says, "Make Us Laugh"!!!

Post your entry here
    WITH your social media share. Please see sample entry below.

[​IMG]

2. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account

Code:
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-safervpn_makeuslaugh-photo-caption-contest-2017_6.5505/

Optional: You may want to like/follow SaferVPN social networking sites as added support.

SaferVPN on Facebook

SaferVPN on Twitter

SaferVPN on YouTube

SaferVPN on Google+

3. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
    If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT we guess ultimately members will try. So please take note, that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid.

Rules are pretty simple . To enter this contest you must comply with these above
    3 simple RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

Winning member will be selected (by contest sponsor --SaferVPN) and will be announced after the end of the competition/contest.

The Giveaway will run from
    October 6, 2017 to November 10, 2017

Goodluck to all!!!

[​IMG]

daljeet, satria, revC0de and 6 others like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. jasonX

GIVEAWAY/CONTEST IS OPEN!

daljeet, Quantum777, Gerallt and 4 others like this.
  4. Gerallt

Gerallt Initiat3

Thanks a mil for awesome giveaway
    :thanx:
    My caption:
    Now where`s this catnip she was talking about? What a bummer!

My shares:
    Facebook

Twitter

jat_forcee, daljeet and Quantum777 like this.
  5. Quantum777

Quantum777 Member

What a Cat-ass-trophy!

(Just for laughs not the prize)

daljeet, Gerallt and jat_forcee like this.
  6. kubik67

kubik67 Member

jat_forcee, daljeet and Gerallt like this.
  7. daljeet

daljeet Member

Thanks for the giveaway
    Go Away this Ass is mine
    MY share

kubik67, jat_forcee and Gerallt like this.
  8. jasonX

Sorry for the delay.

GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.

The developer has been notified. Please wait a while for the response. When I get it I will post it here. Thanks!

9. jasonX

Sorry for the delay. I just got the email yesterday.

The winner selected by the SaferVPN executive is Quantum777.

[​IMG]

Quantum777 I will need your Name/Email to be sent to the developer/executive. Kindly send it to me via email as I gotta be back by tomorrow at the hospital for another round of treatment. Will be using the old laptop and my files will be at home. They will send you your win.

Best regards,

jasonX

10. kubik67

kubik67 Member

Quantum777, congratulations!