Tweakbytes [Official] Reallusion CrazyTalk Animator 3 PRO - 2D Animation Software Giveaway

Discussion in 'Official Tweakbytes giveaways' started by jasonX, Jun 9, 2017.

1. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We @ Tweakbytes.com are pleased to announce our
    Reallusion CrazyTalk Animator 3 PRO – 2D Animation Software
    [5 x License] Giveaway

[​IMG]

We would like to thank Reallusion for their kind generosity for donating the giveaway licenses.

Overview

CrazyTalk Animator (CTA) is the world's easiest 2D animation software that enables all levels of users to create professional animations with the least amount of effort. With CrazyTalk Animator 3 PRO anyone can instantly bring an image, logo, or prop to life by applying bouncy Elastic Motion effects. For the character part, CTA3 is built with 2D character templates, valuable motion libraries, a powerful 2D bone rig editor, facial puppets, and audio lip-syncing tools to give users unparalleled control when animating 2D talking characters for videos, web, games, apps, and presentations.

[​IMG]

Crazy Talk Animator makes it simple to animate via its smart animation and puppet mode and that's just a start! CrazyTalk Animator comes in 3 variants which are:

1) Standard - primarily targeted for the beginner and casual animator in you. Equipped with the basic standard features that you can use to start an animation of your chosen character.

2) Professional - designed for novice to intermediate animators and has full blown features including animation styles like the bone editor for character rigging and attachments, 3D motion key editor and application of multiple render styles.

3) Pipeline - designed for the professional animator and extends more granularity in addition to having all the professional features. Customization of characters/motions/styles are provided as well as import of 3D motions and the creation of characters from Adobe Photoshop. Pipeline version is the premium version that will rival the popular Moho Pro.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As mentioned with CrazyTalk Animator 3 (CTA3) you can animate not just the face but the entire body as well and with a larger environment or stage. Reallusion has made CTA3 a notch higher making the user manipulate a 3D skeleton generating up to 10 different 2D view angles thus having the ability to use 3D animation tools to manipulate characters and allow them to interact with props/elements and other character as well while still in the appearance of 2D space.

[​IMG]

Sprite Concept Overview

A "Sprite" is the elements in a character, head or a prop.

[​IMG]

CrazyTalk Animator characters are capable to perform dimensional motions and expressions which is generated by displaying the different components in sprites and within sprites that compose a character actor’s body/face. The sprites on the bones changes in relation to the angles specified or set so as the dimensional motion/expression is created.

Head Types Overview

There are 2 main categories of heads in CrazyTalk Animator, they are; (a) Morph-based, and, (b) Sprite based.

Morph-based head is done by projecting an image onto a surface with a dimensional and protruding shape of the face. The eyeballs and teeth are placed behind the surface. If you will create one from scratch it is done in the Face Creator.

Sprite based heads are composed of sprites of a face and different facial features. You are able to create and modify this type of heads via the Sprite Editor in Composer Mode.

Body Types Overview

Characters in CrazyTalk Animator are all sprite based body. So they are composed of sprites with body parts or entire body images. As in "Sprite Head types" you can edit/create and modify these sprites in the Sprite Editor via Composer Mode. As with above elements in a sprite are the same:

(a) Image -- in JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TGA formats.
    (b) Video -- in AVI, WMV, RM, RMVB, MPEG, MPG, MPE, MP4, ASF, ASX, WM, FLV, MOV and popVideo formats.
    (c) Vector images -- SWF format.

Character Types Overview

There are several kinds of characters in CrazyTalk Animator. They are; (a) G1 - which is CTA ver1 characters, (b)G2 - which is CTA ver2 characters, (c) G3 - which is CTA ver3 characters, and (d) Free Bone Characters (ver 3 also).

G1 characters are designed facing either front or side views as implied in relation to the direction of the characters left feet. Most of the G1 sprite-based-characters of this type that are seen in the Content Library (preset/templates) are version 2 or above. They are converted characters to suffice for G1. G1 characters are basically flat with a single view (from and side only). The perspective of the 9 other angles use this view (front/side) as reference. On the other hand, G2 characters and above have 10 angles.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

G3 characters are built with fixed regulated bone structures. This is a "bone-rig" arrangement. G3 characters are divided into G3 Humans, G3 Animals, G3 Spine and G3 Wings. In the bone-rig arrangement, let it be noted that the "Parent Bone" or base bone is the one located at the bottom side of the triangle while the "Child Bone" is at the pointed one. That triangle that you see there is actually not a bone but an "indicator" showing the direction of the bone string and the bones connected to it. Please see image below of a "Free Bone Character". Bone 5 is the "Parent Bone" and Bone 6 is the "Child Bone". The "indicator-triangle" shows that Bone 5 and Bone 6 are connected to each other.

[​IMG]

Free Bone Characters (ver 3 also) are built with "free structures of bones". Therefore they can be human or non-human.

[​IMG]

Basically "Free Bone Characters" do not have heads (though you can see they have there...) but you can attach any head as replacement for that matter there. That function is not only limited to Free Bone Characters but all characters of CTA as well.

CrazyTalk Animator 3 Tutorial - Creating a Simple Free Bone Character - For Pro and Pipeline Version

CrazyTalk Animator 3 Tutorial - Creating Multi-Sprite Free Bone Characters

Once a character has been selected from templates or created from scratch from an external program, say, Adobe Photoshop, you can start animating. Most of this is done in real time. Elements are readily inserted to your project (additional actors, props and backgrounds as well as music, sound effects, recorded dialogues etc.). If you are using actor/character presets/templates provided, more refinement can be made via puppet mode. Any additional movements that you imagine can be done via refine adjustments, say, in the face you want to make it frown or grin to the left side of the head while opening the mouth wide. Body parts can be adjusted to add additional movements, say, wave the hands towards extreme left or extending the foot of the character to kick something that is out of reach.

CrazyTalk Animator is the easiest 2D animation software that enables all levels of users to create professional animations with the least amount of effort. It is one spectacular piece of software that will help anyone (and I mean, "anyone") with an imagination or a concept in mind to create mock animations with the very least amount of effort needed. Not just basic animations per se but if needed be CrazyTalk Animator can be as granular to create more complex projects for the intermediate-to-professional animators out there.

A short review can be seen below. CrazyTalk Animator 3 PRO Short Review

A sample project of the review can be seen below.

jasonX_CTA3 Pro_Sample Project YouTube video

CrazyTalk Animator 3 PRO ver3.1 UPDATE (Windows Version)
    Release Date: 2017-04-27

Minimum System Requirements:

• Dual core CPU or higher
    • 2 GB RAM or higher recommended
    • 5 GB free hard disk space or higher recommended
    • Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
    • Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher /ATI Radeon HD 3850 or higher
    • Video Memory: 512MB RAM or higher recommended

Recommended System Requirements:

• Dual core CPU or higher
    • 4 GB RAM or higher recommended
    • 10 GB free hard disk space or higher recommended
    • Display Resolution: 1440 x 900 or higher
    • Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GX2 or higher /ATI Radeon HD 4890 Series or higher
    • Video Memory: 1 GB RAM or higher recommended

CrazyTalk Animator 3 PRO Licenses for
    this giveaway contest

Reallusion has provided Tweakbytes Forum
    five (5) licenses of CrazyTalk Animator 3 Professional

BONUS

The winners will also receive a FREE course of 2D Animation 101 worth $97

2D Animation 101 HERE

To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES!

1. Giveaway/contest is open to ALL members.

2. Please answer the question below.

"WHY do you want to win a license of CrazyTalk Animator 3 PRO?"

Post your answers as giveaway/contest entry below alongside your social media share.

Please see sample entry below.

[​IMG]

3. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account

Code:
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-crazytalk-animator-3-pro-2d-animation-software-giveaway.5063/

Optional: Please like/follow Reallusion's social networking sites as added support.

Reallusion on Facebook

Reallusion on YouTube

Reallusion Blog

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
    If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT we guess ultimately members will try. So please take note, that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid. Rules are pretty simple . To enter this contest you must comply with these above RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each winner will receive:
    one (1) license of CrazyTalk Animator 3 PRO
    including Resource Pack and upgrade to Crazy Talk Animator 3.1 PRO

BONUS
    The winners will also receive a FREE course of 2D Animation 101 worth $97

2D Animation 101 HERE

NOTE

Winners are required to create an account via the link below using their winning license. All official resources download will be included in your Reallusion account.

Create an Account HERE

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize. Prizes will be forfeit if a PM is not received within the specified timeframe.

The Giveaways starts June 26, 2017 and
    ends on August 20, 2017

Goodluck to all!!!

[​IMG]

Rollasoc, Akshay Kumar, bart and 4 others like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

Giveaway is OPEN! Please follow the rules guys!

kubik67, Sundaram, wwd and 2 others like this.
  4. LowcyGier

LowcyGier Senior Member

I want to win a license because I'm interested in computer graphics and thanks to this program I will be able to create interesting 2D animations in few steps. The program allows you to add your own animations, graphics and sounds and export animations to your ready-made web page.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

kubik67 likes this.
  5. daljeet

daljeet Member

WHY do you want to win a license of CrazyTalk Animator 3 PRO?

I spend my time on youtube i see many youtubers using this types of animationn. I use this software in my college for presentation because sometimes it's difficult to explain some process. By using this software i create a animations to explain the concept (presentation topic). CrazyTalk comes with resources also which help me a lot.

Facebook

kubik67 and LowcyGier like this.
  6. Rollasoc

Rollasoc Initiat3

WHY do you want to win a license of CrazyTalk Animator 3 PRO?

With the death of Muvizu and Moviestorm not being updated for a few years, I could really do with some interesting simple animation tools in order to make amusing little clips, to entertain the grand kids, as well as for music videos for the plethora of music projects I am currently in. I bought Crazy Talk 8 last week on a whim, when I should have bought Crazy Talk Animator 3. I think the little ones will find much amusement, once I have scanned in their photos and animate them doing silly things.

https://www.facebook.com/rollasoc/posts/10154727493960770
    https://twitter.com/rollasoc/status/891011181363769346

kubik67 and LowcyGier like this.
  7. kubik67

kubik67 Member

"WHY do you want to win a license of CrazyTalk Animator 3 PRO?"

I want to win a license CrazyTalk Animator PRO 3 because it is the most easy to use 2D animation and it would give me with the least effort to get results of high quality. I will "revive" the image, logo and other work, by adding to them the effect of movement. The program has ready-made templates, libraries movement, a powerful 2D editor responsible for plastic, lip movements, facial expressions.

Facebook
    Twitter
    Google+

LowcyGier likes this.
  8. phobic

phobic Initiat3

Thank you for the giveaway!

Since I create games in my spare time I would like to win CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pro and use its powerful features to create sprite animations that I could use as characters in a 2D game and also as animations in a game cut scenes. Using bone structure to animate a character greatly simplifies the production process. I would also like to learn animation further by taking the "2D Animation 101" courses.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/896597667320520708

kubik67 likes this.