Tweakbytes [Official] Panda Global Protection 2017 Giveaway

Discussion in 'Expired Official Giveaways' started by jasonX, Apr 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

pandasecurity.com

[​IMG]

We @ Tweakbytes.com are very pleased to announce our
    Panda Global Protection 2017 [3 x 2 year Licenses] Giveaway!

[​IMG]

We would like to thank Panda Security for sponsoring us the giveaway license prizes.

Overview

Panda Global Protection is the advanced security suite solution from Panda Security which is well known for their security innovations based on cloud technologies and cybercrime prevention. This security suite has absolutely no negative effects on your computer's performance and is lightweight on system resources. The antivirus module is Panda Global Protection's core component employing the combination of traditional virus signature-based matching --compares new files versus a database of known malware from Panda's home grown scanning engine, and advanced heuristic monitoring which catches new "zero-day" and shape-shifting malware by analyzing its code, behavior and characteristics. Panda cloud-based Collective Intelligence system --fed by the more than 40 million customer, malware signatures updated several times a day, and Panda Cloud Cleaner -- Panda's cloud protection technology combine to give you unparalleled protection.

Panda Global Protection's two-way firewall module protects the user against network attacks and has Wi-Fi protection against network insecurities on all connected devices alongside its HTTP traffic filtering and web browser extension to keep you secure by checking the reputation of sites before you visit them.

Panda Global Protection Features at a glance:

Windows
    • Protects PC from any kind of threats
    • Secure your credential with the virtual keyboard
    • Block fraudulent websites
    • Protect your Wi-Fi network and block intruders
    • Block inappropriate content via Parental Control
    • Protect your data and money
    • Backup your information
    • Manage all of your passwords with a single click
    • Encrypt your confidential data
    • Delete files permanently
    • Optimize your computer for peak performance
    • Locate your laptop remotely

iOS and Mac
    • Locate your iPhone/iPad remotely
    • Protect your Mac against any kind of threat
    • Scan and disinfect iPhone/iPad

Android
    • Protects your device from any kind of threats
    • Anti-theft alarm and alerts to protect stolen devices
    • Get a picture of the thief and useful location information
    • Locate, lock and wipe your device remotely
    • Improve performance and maximize battery life
    • Trigger on alarm, take photo from Android Wear smartwatch
    • PIN-protect access to specific apps

Multi-Device technical support
    • Technical support via phone, email chat Web and forum

Panda Global Protection comes with a ton of extra useful features like Parental Control, Data Shield, Password Manager, File Shredder/Encryptor and system optimizer to name a few with superb Panda technical customer support. Only the best for you from Panda Security!

Panda Global Protection Components

• Antivirus
    • Firewall
    • Process Monitor
    • Rescue Kit
    • Anti-ransomware
    • USB Protection
    • Safe Shopping & Banking (virtual keyboard)
    • WiFi Protection
    • Data Shield
    • Parental Control
    • Anti-Phishing
    • Anti-theft
    • Password Manager
    • PC Speed-up
    • More protection*

[​IMG]

Antivirus
    Antivirus protection is the core protection of any Panda Security variant. The protection starts with traditional virus signature-based matching, which compares new files versus a database of known malware from Panda's home grown scanning engine. AV protection is supported and augmented by advanced heuristic monitoring which catches new "zero-day" and shape-shifting malware by analyzing its code, behavior and characteristics. Panda's cloud-based Collective Intelligence system is based on more than 40 million customer information and malware signatures are updated several times a day. Under the standard AV feature there are bonus features like the Rescue Kit --where you can create a bootable USB stick or DVD) that will help you when a malware keeps your system from booting, the USB Vaccine which protects against autorun malware from USB mounted drives, and Process Monitor (see also Process Monitor below) which can be used to identify/terminate processes and of course the Virtual keyboard for your passwords.

Firewall
    Panda firewall module is a filter that protects your PC, preventing unauthorized intruders from entering. It doesn't just "filters" inbound and outbound connections when your computer connects to the internet but it also monitors all connections between your computer and other networks with which you share files, folders, printers and other resources. The firewall assign connection permissions to programs and applications automatically whenever possible based on the risk level of the application/program and communication direction. It has 3 different network profiles: Home, Work and Public Place. By default it is set to "Home" network. Allows you manually set the correct profile for each network you connect to especially when connecting to untrusted public networks so you will not be vulnerable to MITM attacks.

Process Monitor
    Gives you the ability to see the processes running on your system and their security risks. Most useful if you want to know more info about a running/specific process. Panda Global Protection classifies all processes as either "safe" or "unsafe". If it detects a harmful or malicious process it will block it and prevent it from accessing the internet and running/executing altogether.

Rescue Kit
    Allows you to create a rescue USB drive you can use to boot to/from and perform disinfection. Very useful when malware prevents Windows from booting correctly. It also has an option to run advanced AV scans via Panda Cloud Cleaner -- Panda's cloud protection technology.

USB Protection
    Allows you to vaccinate your computer's CD, DVD or USB removable drives, preventing them from running automatically by exploiting the Windows autorun feature. Once you install Panda Global Protection on your PC, it will be vaccinated automatically preventing any USB device connected to it from running automatically, regardless those device are vaccinated or not. This is a safeguard feature and prevents certain types of threats from spreading.

WiFi Protection
    Protects /checks security of your wireless network and gives you information about connections as well the devices using the same network. This is helpful to find out if someone is stealing your Wi-Fi connection. If you are connected to multiple connections at the same time through different devices, it will show which devices are connected to each network.

Data Shield
    Provides additional layer of protection against malware that tries to access sensitive data/information (like photos, tax records, confidential files) with malicious purpose (theft, deletion or encryption). The module allows you to select the folders to protect and the access permissions of installed programs. You can set the action to take in the event of an attempt to access sensitive data by a new program via “block" or "ask". The default Windows security which is the Documents folder (for each User) can be extended to protect folders/files you want protected.

Application Control
    Allows you to configure settings for each programs and application you have in your system. Allows you further control of how they execute and behave according to your preference. Any application that are unknown to Panda's program database is "flagged". This features checks all programs and allows you to set it as "allowed/disallowed" based on your preferred choice.

Parental Control
    Feature that is very useful for parents/teachers wanting to prevent children/teenagers from accessing inappropriate contents in web pages. Let's you "allow" or "block" access to certain categories as well as uncategorized pages as well as setting up a list of URLs or domains for allow/block contents. Default profiles are: Kid, Teen and Employee but it lets you create any profile of your choice.

Anti-Phishing
    Panda Global's safe browsing feature blocks access to websites that employ "phishing techniques" which involves tricking the users to reveal confidential data (passwords, credit card details, etc.) through spoof emails or fraudulent Web pages similar to legitimate ones. A suspicious Web page is automatically blocked by a pop-up warning and asks you if you want to access the page or not.

Anti-theft
    Let's you locate your devices that run Panda Global Protection from any browser using your Panda online account. When your device is lost or stolen you can remotely locate it, lock or wipe it. Panda also snaps a photo of the "unlocker" when a lost/stolen device is attempted to be unlocked 3 times. That photo is sent directly to you via your email in your Panda online account. As a personal touch you can make it sound a "loud alarm" which is handy when you lose it in the house somewhere and you can't seem to remember where you placed it. The same alarm feature is good when you lose your device in a crowded place and want to locate it outright.

File Shredder

Let's you securely/permanently erase files and folders from your computer/system so they cannot be restored even with the use of forensic hacking tools.

File Encryptor
    Let's you encrypt/decrypt files and folders from your computer. All important documents and private information are secured and protected.

Password Manager
    As the word implies manages all your passwords in a secure manner and lets you access them whenever the need arises. It is Acebit Password Depo 8 - Panda Secure Vault Edition. You'll only have to remember one "master password" and uses "auto-complete" for all your password needs. The default password generator creates 24 character password using all character sets and seeds random number generator by having to move your mouse over a matrix style screen.

PC Speed-up
    Optimizes your system/devices by freeing up space, emptying the Recycle Bin and cleaning temporary files, browser history, cookies and Windows registry files. Here you can also set programs to start/run when Windows starts. Maximize performance and battery life of devices. It has Panda Boot Manager which displays all at startup, indicating whether each is digitally signed, reporting a risk level. Panda Boot Manager allows you to permanently delete or reversibly disable any new entries.

Panda Security at YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/user/PandaSecurity1

Panda Global Protection Home Page

Panda Global Protection Offline Installer Download LINK

Panda Global Protection Trial Download LINK HERE

Panda Global Protection Online Help LINK HERE

Panda Global Protection Downloads

Panda Global Protection Product Sheet HERE

Panda Support LINK

Panda Global Protection Licenses for this giveaway contest

Panda Security has provided Tweakbytes Forum 3 x 2 year licenses of Panda Global Protection 2017.

All 3 x 2 year licenses are good for 3 devices (each license).

To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES!

1. Giveaway is open to ALL members.

2. State/Comment on,

“What feature do you like best in Panda Global Protection 2017 and WHY?”

Post your answers as giveaway/contest entry below alongside your social media share.

Please see sample entry below.

[​IMG]

3. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account

Code:
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-panda-global-protection-2017-giveaway.4837/

Optional: You may want to like/follow Panda Security social networking sites as added support.

Panda Security on YouTube

Panda Security on Twitter

Panda Security on Facebook

Panda Security on Instagram

Panda Security on Google Plus

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.... what does this mean?
    If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT I guess ultimately members will try. BUT please note!! That if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid.

How do you know if that VPN/Proxy IP has been used already for this giveaway?
    You don't BUT we do and your entry will not be accepted.
    I could just change my VPN/Proxy!!
    Yes you can but are you sure another member hasn't used this service?

Rules are pretty simple . To enter this contest you must comply with these above
    4 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

Only one entry per member per IP is permitted.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each winner will receive one (1) x 2 year licenses of Panda Global Protection 2017 good for 3 devices (each license).

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 3 days to PM me to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a PM-reply from me if you have claimed your prize within specified time frame.

The Giveaways starts May 25, 2017 and
    ends on June 25, 2017

Goodluck to all!!! This is rare opportunity where you have a chance to win a license of
    Panda Global Protection 2017!!!!

[​IMG]

grr, omidomi, Akshay Kumar and 10 others like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. jasonX

GIVEAWAY IS OPEN!

Please follow the rules guys :)

grr, wwd, calexico and 4 others like this.
  4. aviator365

aviator365 Initiat3

Answer: I liked the program for it's robust features but the main features that I love the fact that it has trifecta of encryptor, shredder and password manager built in along with the usual security features.

Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/aviator365/status/868356611529682944

Thanks for the giveaway.

LowcyGier likes this.
  5. Gerallt

Gerallt Initiat3

I have used a trial version of Panda Global protection and was very happy knowing that Panda had my back. The whole idea of global, to me, means that they cover all of the basis.

Besides this global protection, I appreciated the Wifi Protection, where I could see who else was utilizing my wifi. It is also great that it doesn`t only cover my own network, but others that I connect to, since wifi is mobile, fun, but also open to threats from more than one network too, because of this.
    My shares:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Google+

LowcyGier likes this.
  6. Akshay Kumar

Akshay Kumar Guest

Panda Global Protectionprotects my PC completely when it comes to my PC online security apart from offline security.

Why? Because it protects by scanning and filtering all the internet traffic that goes on my computer. Because I get protection in any web browser or app that I use to surf the web. It also includes a web browser extension calledPanda Safe Web that’s designed to block malicious websites as well as make web searches safer.

https://twitter.com/akshatcreative/status/868816003454480384

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=846866528802647&id=100004379221870

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102986357968012610276/posts/RFqEBir4uXb

Thanks for the giveaway!

LowcyGier likes this.
  7. green class

green class Initiat3

Best of all - keeps my data safe and secure

LowcyGier likes this.
  8. omidomi

omidomi Member

As I know about it,Panda need to improve its signature detection,also Panda GP is one of the completed packages in the world,
    I like to see tat (same as Avast,Symantec,Kaspersky) Panda add VPN technology to improved its users privacy :)

my share : https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich/posts/1326694207439036

LowcyGier likes this.
  9. John Draxler

John Draxler Initiat3

I have been using Panda Antivirus free for several years. It is really a very good antivirus with excellent protection. So i will be really happy happy if i get one of these licenses.

LowcyGier likes this.
  10. grr

grr Board Enthusiast Member Of Month - Tweakbytes Defender Known Member

Thanks jasonX for the giveaway.

I like the Panda's cloud-based Collective Intelligence system which is relevant in today's time compared to the traditional Antivirus protection. Another thing interests me is the two-way firewall module. The Application Control module seems to be a part of Firewall, but I believe it will have some mechanism to whitelist certain apps and blacklist all others.

My share below:
    https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/869622754634420224

I liked/followed Panda Security on FB/Twitter

Thanks,
    Grr

LowcyGier likes this.
  11. Overlord

Overlord Member

LowcyGier likes this.
  12. LowcyGier

LowcyGier Senior Member Silver Member

My favorite feature in Panda Global Protection 2017 is: Data Shield.
    Because this feature protect my money and most important data from cyber-criminals.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Overlord likes this.
  13. ant_gamal

ant_gamal Member

I was a big fans of panda antivirus 16 years ago
    It was the best player but after that it failed down
    Other software improve their products specifically when become a new concept a security suite
    They make security suite but later

According some users and reviews they become again a good player

What feature do you like best in Panda Global Protection 2017 and WHY?”

WiFi Protection

Cos it monitoring my network and see if one stealing my wifi

Also

Data Shield

With this I can prevent any hacker entering my data or run app using any tool

https://mobile.twitter.com/antonygamal/status/871457354428055556

LowcyGier likes this.
  14. eufrasiox

eufrasiox Member

LowcyGier likes this.
  15. kubik67

kubik67 Member

I love Panda Global Protection "all-in-one" which offers antivirus protection, firewall, parental control, built-in password Manager and other tools. So there is no need to install a separate program and take care of their compatibility.
    Panda Global Protection has now become a fully cloud antivirus, which does not use the traditional on-premises anti-virus database, and therefore consumes less resources and has low technical requirements. Why it is perfect for weak PC and laptops.
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Google +
    Thanks for the giveaway.

LowcyGier likes this.
  16. Dhruv Gupta

Dhruv Gupta Member

LowcyGier and kubik67 like this.
  17. hakah

hakah Junior Member

Thanks for the Giveaway!
    What feature do you like best in Panda Global Protection 2017 and WHY?
    Panda Global Protection provides anti-theft for Windows devices. If your Android device is lost or stolen, you can remotely locate, lock, or wipe it. You can also make it sound a loud alarm, which can be handy if you've left it around the house somewhere. And if someone tries to unlock the device three times, Panda snaps a photo of the malefactor and emails it to you. These are the best features I like most in Panda Global Protection 2017.
    It surely gives me full confidence and security of using it on my Windows and Mobile Systems.

Facebook sharing link :
    https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/1479259205450816

Like link on Panda Security Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PandaSecurity :
    https://www.facebook.com/PandaSecur...10154826111741701&comment_tracking={"tn":"R"}

LowcyGier likes this.
  18. jasonX

Giveaway/Contest will be closing soon.

grr, wwd, deathsmear and 2 others like this.
  19. deathsmear

deathsmear Member

Thank you very much for amazing Giveaway

Rescue Kit as it allows me to create a rescue usb drive to boot from it to remove threads in case of got infected ( sometimes it is difficult to remove from infected system without bootable rescue usb )

https://twitter.com/Deathsmear1/status/878569819641176064

LowcyGier likes this.
  20. Ashwin

Ashwin Member

LowcyGier likes this.
  21. jasonX

Giveaway/contest has ended. Will announce the winners later.

LowcyGier and RGiskardR like this.
  22. jasonX

Two (2) members joined without their share thus they were disqualified (not following rule#2 and #3).

Announcing the WINNERS of the

Tweakbytes [Official] Panda Global Protection 2017 Giveaway
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-panda-global-protection-2017-giveaway.4837/

[​IMG]

CONGRATULATIONS!

Winners please reply via PM with your Name/Email within the specified timeframe.

Thanks for joining!

Stay tuned for another Panda sponsored giveaway/contest here at Tweakbytes Forum!

[​IMG]

wwd, grr, LowcyGier and 1 other person like this.
  23. ivancicaIvana

ivancicaIvana Initiat3

congratulations winners.

wwd, grr and LowcyGier like this.
  24. LowcyGier

LowcyGier Senior Member Silver Member

Congratulations to all the winners! :)

wwd, grr and kubik67 like this.
  25. grr

grr Board Enthusiast Member Of Month - Tweakbytes Defender Known Member

Congrats to all the winners and thanks jasonX :thanx:

I won :win::elated::joy::D