Tweakbytes [Official] Mirillis Action! Halloween 2017 Giveaway

Discussion in 'Expired Official Giveaways' started by jasonX, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We @ Tweakbytes.com are very pleased to announce our
    Mirillis Action! Halloween 2017 Giveaway!

[​IMG]

We would like to thank Mirillis Team for sponsoring us the giveaway license prizes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Overview

Mirillis Action! defines a new standard of user experience for REAL-TIME gameplay, desktop recording and streaming software!

Mirillis Action! is the ultimate screen and game recorder! The best product when it comes to real-time recording/capture and live streaming of Windows desktop in a superb HD video quality! Mirillis Action! also allows you to benchmark and display framerates, record or stream your gameplay, add live audio commentary to create high quality tutorials, add webcams and more! Action! is compact, stylish and user friendly. With outstanding performance and sleek design. It's intuitive and very good user interface atop it's outstanding/powerful recording tools accompanied with great customer support makes it a hands-down gold winner in any reviews!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mirillis Action! YouTube Videos

Mirillis Action! - Game Recorder

Mirillis Action! Sample Recording
    DOOM gameplay recorded with Mirillis Action!

Mirillis Action! Licenses for this giveaway contest

Mirillis Ltd. has sponsored Tweakbytes Forum
    3 LIFETIME commercial licenses of Mirillis Action!
    for our giveaways/contest.

To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES!

1. Giveaway is open to ALL members.

2. Post a screenshot/image of a game that you aim to use Mirillis Action! with.

Post your screenshot/image as giveaway/contest entry alongside your social media share.

Please see sample entry below.

[​IMG]

3. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account

Code:
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-mirillis-action-halloween-2017-giveaway.5549/

Optional: You may want to like/follow Mirillis Ltd.'s social networking sites as added support.

Mirillis on Facebook

Mirillis on Twitter

Mirillis on YouTube

Mirillis on Pinterest

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
    If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT we guess ultimately members will try. So please take note, that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid.

Rules are pretty simple . To enter this contest you must comply with these above
    4 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Three (3) winners will each receive
    one (1) LIFETIME commercial license of Mirillis Action!

Winning member’s will be selected by Mirillis Ltd. Representative and once winner’s names have been posted winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize.

Please include your details (Name/Email) when confirming your win
    to speed things up.

[​IMG]

Prizes will be FORFEIT if a PM is not received within the specified timeframe.

IMPORTANT: Mirillis Action! NOTES

Winners are required to send their (1) Name and, (2) Email for Mirillis system documentation with the PM confirmation/prize claim.

A Commercial license is the licensing option for organizations, business entities, YouTubers and other profesionals. These licenses are usually purchased by the companies or for private commercial projects and it allows to get a money from projects created with Action! or Splash.

A Home license is the standard licensing option for private individuals who purchase a license with their own funds, and solely for their own, not commercial use.”

Your license key can be used to activate Mirillis Action! unlimited number of times on different computers BUT Mirillis Action! MUST be first uninstalled from the previous PC.

This is a must/requirement so that the Mirillis licensing system won't recognize the installation as a "shared key". Detection of a "shared key" will automatically blacklist the said key and therefore render it invalid.

In cases of reformatting/upgrading an OS, activation is allowed as long as it is not identified as a "shared key".

For further questions, you can get in touch with Mirillis Ltd. support via the link below.

Mirillis Support Page HERE

Mirillis Action! EULA can be seen HERE

For info/questions on "Purchase, Activation and Updates" please visit the link below.

Product FAQ HERE

As Mirillis Action! is updated almost every week, all updates are FREE!

Product version history can be seen HERE

This Halloween season, Mirillis Ltd., will be organizing a 33% discount sale for all Mirillis products. Watch out for it at the Mirillis home page!

The Giveaway will run from
    October 25, 2017 to
    December 5, 2017

Goodluck to all!

[​IMG]

2. Google Adsense

3. jasonX

GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN.

[​IMG]

RGiskardR likes this.
  4. jasonX

Those who join, please the developer will check out the image. Please make sure that we all can see it here. REMEMBER IT IS THE MIRILLIS REPRESENTATIVE who will pick out the winners not me/random.org so you might as well post a screenshot/image that they will like.
    Please kindly check your entries and read rules.

5. daljeet

daljeet Senior Member Known Member

I'm love to play robots games and B.O.T is my favourite game which i play on my computer. I want to play and share video's with my friends without mirillis action i can't see my game play so want to win license of mirillis action.
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for the giveaway
    My share

6. Endracion

Endracion Initiat3

I've been trying out Mirillis' Action trial version and am liking what I'm seeing so far.
    It seems much easier to use for streaming than something like OBS, takes just a minute to setup!
    It's also good for reviewing footage quickly through the action player, which I do a lot to analyze gameplay when doing raids, since you need to learn from your mistakes.

I'm definitely planning on streaming both Destiny 2 which I just got and Final Fantasy XIV! (I play at 1440p)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

G+ Share!

7. Raul90

Raul90 Valued TBT Member Known Member

There's only one game I'd like to record with Mirillis Action! because its really difficult to record NBA Live 14 or 16 with some recorders. I'd like to record how I beat the competition!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Twitter

G+

jat_forcee likes this.
  8. hakah

hakah Junior Member

Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Mirillis Action is a program that allows you to record the real-time images from the screen into video files of various formats.
    I like to use Mirillis Action! to record my games.
    The name of the Game is Pillars of Eternity.
    [​IMG]
    Facebook sharing link :
    https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/1621581481218587

Like link at https://www.facebook.com/Mirillis/:
    https://www.facebook.com/Mirillis/p...=1854258047935313&comment_tracking={"tn":"R"}
    Like link at https://twitter.com/MirillisTeam :
    https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/933256113801142274

9. Ashwin

Ashwin Member

Not sure how to edit my post, but the image I added is not being displayed in the above post.

If mods can add it to the above post, and delete this one, I'd appreciate it.

[​IMG]

10. grr

grr Board Enthusiast Silver Member Known Member

Thanks a lot Jason for the giveaway.

I played Grim Dawn recently as they announced a new expansion for it. I want to make a video on it to highligh the differences between the old and new versions. Mirillis Action is the Best at capturing Game Videos and hence I want to make it to winner list.

[​IMG]

Followed on Twitter
    https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/

Liked on FB
    https://www.facebook.com/grrgrr.grr.7/

My shares below:
    https://www.facebook.com/grrgrr.grr.7/posts/1623444311045004
    https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/934100003747794944

Thanks,
    Grr

11. scot

scot Member

12. Prime

Prime Member

jat_forcee likes this.
  13. bart

bart Junior Member

14. AlexK

AlexK Junior Member

15. antinkuntin

antinkuntin Member

16. kubik67

kubik67 Junior Member

Thanks for the Giveaway!
    I want to use Mirillis Action! to record and take screenshots of the game Rush Team 2

[​IMG]

Facebook
    Twitter
    Google+

jat_forcee likes this.
  17. Raka Daku

Raka Daku Member

I would like to record Counter Strike - Global Offensive with Mirillis Action!
    [​IMG]
    Facebook
    Twitter

18. toffee

toffee Senior Member Known Member

kubik67 likes this.
  19. phobic

phobic Initiat3

20. LeviPlayGames

LeviPlayGames Initiat3

Okay, so please ignore my first post. Why? Because actually this is not screenshot from game, but from recording. I recorded this before and took screenshot from video. If this can't count I want to post here screenshot from TheCrew and GTAV (because there's no limit). Every screenshot is captured by in-game video editor. 24281791_1939775739673814_1931966472_o.jpg PGTA52063425895.jpg PGTA5626735674.jpg

21. stratos

stratos Member

I would like to record Overwatch.

[​IMG]

Thank to Mirillis Action I can record and LIVE stream my gameplay, Windows desktop, web videos, music, benchmark and display games fps, add webcams, live audio commentary and more! Thank you!

22. jasonX

Only a few hours left here.

grr, jat_forcee and LeviPlayGames like this.
  23. jat_forcee

jat_forcee Member

24. jasonX

GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.

Mirillis representative has been informed yesterday and have been begun selection of winners. Stay tuned for the announcement.

bart, grr, AlexK and 5 others like this.
  25. jasonX

ivancicaIvana, grr, toffee and 5 others like this.
  26. jat_forcee

jat_forcee Member

Thank you JasonX, Mirillis Ltd & everyone at Tweakbytes forum for an exclusive & successful giveaway. Congratulations to all winners.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.