Tweakbytes [Official] HitmanPro.Alert Father's Day 2018 Giveaway

Discussion in 'Official Tweakbytes giveaways' started by jasonX, Jun 5, 2018.

1. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We @ Tweakbytes.com are very pleased to announce our
    HitmanPro.Alert Father's Day 2018 Giveaway

[​IMG]

Father's Day is celebrated every June to pay tribute to all the fathers of the world. This day is dedicated to fatherhood, the second most wonderful relationship after motherhood. While Dad's do anything/everything for their children, this day allows children to pay their sincere admiration and respect towards their Dad. It lets them express their hidden love and affection they have always felt for their Dad, which they usually do not reveal, unlike fathers who shower it by fulfilling their needs and demands.

We would like to thank HitmanPro.Alert's Mark Loman
    for donating the licenses for this giveaway.

[​IMG]

Overview
    HitmanPro.Alert
    is a solution that provides real-time protection for home and business PCs to guard against prevalent and zero-day software exploits, drive-by downloads, crypto-ransomware, online fraud, espionage and identity theft. It protects your computer systems even before new and undiscovered threats are formally addressed by security updates and antimalware solutions.

[​IMG]

Disrupting the Cyber Kill ChainĀ®
    Alternative endpoint security solutions only focus on blocking malware delivery from web pages and email attachments, but HitmanPro.Alert also recognizes the capabilities of more devious attackers. HitmanPro.Alert is purpose-built to disrupt attacks in real-time across the entire threat life-cycle or Cyber Kill ChainĀ®.

HitmanPro.Alert not only offers exemplary exploit technique prevention and advanced malware remediation, its many Risk Reduction features also limit motivated and skilled attackers' abilities when they do succeed in compromising the endpoint.

[​IMG]

CryptoGuard stops ransomware
    The exclusive Risk Reduction features of HitmanPro.Alert include behavior based protection against high-impact crypto-ransomware, a prolific threats that slips by web filters and antivirus defenses every day. This type of infection --also generalized as cryptolocker --goes after images, documents, and other personal and critical data on local disks and networked drives. Cryptolocker malware encrypts the computer files of its victims and demands ransom money for the decryption key. The signature-less operation of HitmanPro.Alert's CryptoGuard technology universally prevents spontaneous encryption of data by cryptolockers. Even when trusted files or processes are hijacked for unsolicited encryption --as observed in cryptolockers "Vaultcrypt", "CryptoWall" and "CTB-Locker" --it is stopped and reverted by HitmanPro.Alert, without interaction from users or IT support personnel.

Risk Reduction
    Other Risk Reduction features focus e.g. on anti-espionage, such as kernel-based Keystroke Encryption, Webcam Notifier and BadUSB Protection. Moreover, Vaccination and Process Browsing and Application Lockdown reveal malware that hide inside or attempt to piggyback on trusted programs to gain persistence or hoist additional payloads.

Whether computers are targeted indiscriminately or singled-out in a watering-hole or spear-phising attack, HitmanPro.Alert offers high-performance protection without requiring virus signatures or prior knowledge of attacks. The install-and-forget software is just 5 MB in size and runs on both 32-bit/64-bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10.

[​IMG]

HitManPro Alert vs Ransomware

See how hitmanpro:alerts protect you from ransomware! *HitmanPro:Alert

HitmanPro.Alert vs. WannaCry DoublePulsar

HitmanPro Alert vs a Keylogger

HitmanPro.Alert 3 Build 739 (2018-03-29)

• Improved activation, solves issue occurring during an error
    • Improved Webcam Notifier so it records additional details in the Windows Event Log
    • Improved Asynchronous Procedure Call (APC) mitigation
    • Improved Intruder alert; added platform details, limited hooked APIs and partial hex dump of trampolines
    • Fixed issue with Symantec's NtProtectVirtualMemory hook, which caused our shellocde and Symantec's shellcode to call each other in an infinite loop
    • Fixed CryptoGuard unblock blocked process
    • Fixed Intruder false positive when Malwarebytes and other products are detouring critical functions in the web browser; introduced since build 738
    • Fixed not showing of Intruder true positive when alert info was too big (pipe communication can now handle very large messages)
    • Fixed false positives with Credential Theft Protection (LSASS)
    Release Notes HERE

HitmanPro.Alert licenses for this giveaway contest

HitmanPro.Alert has provided Tweakbytes Forum
    Two (2) x 1 year licenses of HitmanPro.Alert for this giveaway!

To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES!

1. Giveaway is open to ALL members.

2. State/Comment on,

"What is your current security set-up and state why do you need to add HitmanPro.Alert as an additional layer security?"

Post your answers as giveaway/contest entry below alongside your social media share.

Please see sample entry below.

[​IMG]

3. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account

Code:
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-hitmanpro-alert-fathers-day-2018-giveaway.6651/

Optional: You may want to like/follow Surfright's social networking sites as added support.

Surfright on Facebook

Developer_Mr.Mark Loman's Twitter Page

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
    If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT we guess ultimately members will try. So please take note, that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid. Rules are pretty simple . To enter this contest you must comply with these above 4 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the 2 winners will receive
    one (1) year license of HitmanPro.Alert

Winners will be selected by random.org and once posted, all winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize.

Please include your details (Name/Email) in your PM claim.

[​IMG]

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaways will run from June 9, 2018 to July 10, 2018

[​IMG]

scot, PatySchneider, toffee and 7 others like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!

4. jerzy6012.50

jerzy6012.50 Valued Member Known Member

https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/1005713478030692352
    for starters, I want to thank you for the competition for this amazing program - Hitman Pro. Alert
    my configuration is now:
    Avast Free Antivirus + Voodo Shield Pro.
    I think I should add additional security layer to my system in the form of such a great program as Hitman Pro. Alert.

Overlord likes this.
  5. Overlord

Overlord Member

Thank you for the great competition.
    "What is your current security set-up and state why do you need to add HitmanPro.Alert as an additional layer security?"
    My current security configuration is: ESET Internet Security + HitmanPro (free) + ZAM (free). HitmanPro.Alert will enable me to strengthen system protection in real time.
    My share: https://twitter.com/Vers67S/status/1006199262978420736

jerzy6012.50 likes this.
  6. Raul90

Raul90 Valued TBT Member Known Member

7. OSMAN

OSMAN Member

8. PatySchneider

PatySchneider Member

Thank you @jasonX, @Tweakbytes.com @Surfright and @Sophos team for awesome piece of software,
    My current security is Eset Nod32 V11
    Binisoft Windows Firewall Control
    Malwarebytes-Antiexploit

Zemana Antilogger
    I want to win this prize because i like the intelligent mitigations that will add another 4 additional layers of security (antikeylogger-antiramsomware-antimalware-antiexploit) features that no antivirus has been able to develop so effectively, I have seen many videos on YouTube of how HMPA stops metaexploits attacks Through vmware using kali linux to target with malicious code to Windows host pc, programs like HMPA are necessary for those who want to protect themselves from these invisible attacks that injecting codes to hypnotize weak process, gain elevation and takes full control of the system and files.

My share on Twitter
    https://twitter.com/SigurdAmanda/status/1008141635983532033

Following
    https://i.imgur.com/N0bz007.png
    [​IMG]