Tweakbytes [Official] Heimdal PRO Valentines 2018 Giveaway

Discussion in 'Official Tweakbytes giveaways' started by jasonX, Feb 12, 2018.

1. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

We @ are very pleased to announce our
    Heimdal PRO Valentines 2018 Giveaway!

We would like to thank Heimdal Security for donating the licenses for this giveaway.

Heimdal PRO is a cyber threat protection suite that includes 3 layers of protection against ransomware, financial Trojans, data-stealing malware and other threats that antivirus can't detect.

The difference between Heimdal PRO and antivirus:
    Reactive antivirus looks for files and actions, whereas Heimdal looks at traffic. Heimdal works proactively to prevent cyber criminals from infecting your system, taking data from your PC and moving it out of your network.

Heimdal PRO is powered by 3 engines that ensure:

Real-time traffic scanning – protection against Zero Hour exploits, dangerous web locations, malicious content from legitimate websites and cybercriminal attacks.

Detection and blocking of advanced malware attacks – blocks confidential data leakage and data exfiltration to cybercriminal-controlled servers.

Automatic and silent patching – keeps your security-critical software up-to-date, blocking over 85% of attacks that target software apps.

About Heimdal Security
    At Heimdal Security we protect users and companies from cyber-criminal actions, by keeping critical information and intellectual property safe. We're one of the fastest growing companies in the cyber security industry - highly focused on user education through our blog, free online courses and resources. Winners of the "Most Educational Security Blog" award in 2016.

Why Heimdal?

Heimdal Security Blog Guide_How to Apply the Windows Update that Patches the EternalBlue SMB Exploit

· Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bit)
    · Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1
    · 25 MB disk space
    · Local administrator rights during installation.
    · User rights during execution
    · Internet access

Heimdal PRO licenses for this giveaway contest

Heimdal Security has provided Tweakbytes Forum
    five (5) 1 year licenses of Heimdal PRO for this Valentines 2018 Giveaway!

To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES !!

1. Open to all members.

2. Please answer the question below.

"WHAT antivirus software are you currently using and WHY do you want to supplement it with Heimdal PRO?"

Please see sample entry below.

3. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.

Optional: Please like/follow Heimdal Security's social networking sites as added support.

Heimdal Security on Facebook

Heimdal Security on Twitter

Heimdal Security on YouTube

Heimdal Security on GooglePlus

Heimdal Security on LinkedIn

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
    If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT we guess ultimately members will try. So please take note, that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid. Rules are pretty simple . To enter this contest you must comply with these above 4 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

Each of the 5 winners will receive
    one (1) year license of Heimdal PRO

Winners will be selected via and once posted, winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their win.

Please include your details (Name/Email) in your PM claim.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from
    February 11, 2018 to March 25, 2018

Goodluck to all!!!

grr, toffee and RGiskardR like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

kubik67, grr, RGiskardR and 1 other person like this.
  4. Raul90

Raul90 Valued TBT Member Known Member

"WHAT antivirus software are you currently using and WHY do you want to supplement it with Heimdal PRO?"

Right now I have SecureAPlus Premium + Avira Free. Seems to be a good combination but I need some way of updating or checking out or giving me the guyidance I need for further critical patching. My Heimdal pro is expiring soon thus I am joining!

Google Plus Share
    kubik67 likes this.
  5. hakah

hakah Junior Member

Thanks for the Giveaway!
    I am now using Avast Internet Security and would like to add additional protection with Heimdal Pro against ransomware as well data leakage which give me more confidence in my system security and safety.

Twitter sharing link :
    kubik67 likes this.
  6. kubik67

kubik67 Junior Member

Thanks for the Giveaway.

I am currently using AVG Internet Security antivirus software and want to add it with Heimdal PRO to enhance protection against vulnerabilities of third-party applications, malicious financial programs, zero-day exploits and malicious sites.

Facebook Share
    Twitter Share
    Google Plus Share
  7. omidomi

omidomi Member

kubik67 likes this.