Tweakbytes [Official] HDD Regenerator Giveaway

Discussion in 'Expired Official Giveaways' started by jasonX, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We @ Tweakbytes.com are very pleased to announce our
    Abstradrome's HDD Regenerator Giveaway!

[​IMG]

We would like to Abstradrome Software for sponsoring us the giveaway license prizes

Overview

HDD Regenerator is a unique program to restore your hard drive! HDD Regenerator eliminates physical damages (bad sectors) in the disk surface. The hard disk drive is an integral part of every computer system. It stores all you information. One of the most prevalent defects of hard drives is "bad sectors" on the disk surface. Bad sectors are a part of the disk surface which contains unreadable, but "frequently" necessary information/data. Bad sectors can cause in read/write errors (I/O errors) making your operating system unstable resulting in further issues that may finally render your system unbootable.

When a hard drive is damaged with bad sectors, the disk not only becomes "unfit/unreliable" for use, but also exposes you to risks of data loss/corruption. With HDD Regenerator your damaged hard disks can be repaired "without" affecting or changing existing data making previously unreadable/inaccessible data to be restored.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Magnetized Disk Surface
    Almost 60% of damaged hard drives with bad sectors have incorrectly magnetized disk surface. The process of "magnetizing" is the effect that provides the element of memory in hard disk drives. A good magnetic hysteresis (application of magnetic field to a ferromagnetic material) to hard magnets such as iron is most desirable so memory is not easily erased thus its retention is longer. A damaged hard drive looses its ability to retain memory/data longer leading to its demise.

[​IMG]

Hard Disk Drive Manufacturing Process

Seagate Manufacturing Process

Western Digital Factory

HDD Regenerator uses an algorithm that is hardware independent, supporting many types of hard drives allowing repair of damaged disks that even low-level disk formatting cannot repair. The "regeneration" process which uses "Hysteresis loops generator" (developed by Dmitriy Primochenko) does not affect "existing" data stored in the disk drive thus it preserves your data and is safe to use.

[​IMG]

How a Hard Disk Drive Works

How a Hard Drive works in Slow Motion - The Slow Mo Guys

HDD REGENERATOR FEATURES

• Real-time hard drive status monitor to predict hard drive problems during usage.
    • Fast hard drive problems detected
    • Ability to detect physical bad sectors on a hard disk surface
    • Ability to repair bad sectors (magnetic errors) on a hard disk surface using Hysteresis loops generator.
    • No data loss in any mode
    • Corrupted data recovery (making unreadable data readable)
    • Easy to use, no complex settings.
    • Scans disks at physical level and ignores file system. Can be used on FAT, NTFS or any other file system (unformatted/formatted).
    • Drive statistics included
    • Starting process directly under Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
    • Bootable regenerating flash drive, CD/DVD can be created within the program and can be used to automatically start regeneration process (under DOS automatically).
    • Working with any existing files system without any data loss
    • Working with any operating system without data loss (Note: Bootable regenerating CD/DVD or flash drive should be used for non-Windows OS)
    • Prescan Mode (for fast determination of bad sectors location, if hard drive has a large number of bad sectors).
    • Normal scan mode has faster scanning speeds
    • 4K sector size support
    • Automatic process resume in any mode (except CD/DVD)
    • Multiple Hard drives support

HDD Regenerator offers a demo version and is available for all. This "demo" version allows regeneration of the "first" bad sector found and displays a "report" which contains the information about possibility to regenerate the entire disk through the use of the registered-full version.

Latest version is HDD Regenerator 2011
    (Note: Version 2011 is the modern version from all previous versions of HDD Regenerator -- ver1.71 and earlier)

HDD Regenerator Licenses for this giveaway contest

Abstradrome Software has provided Tweakbytes Forum
    10 licenses of HDD Regenerator for this our members.

To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES!

1. Giveaway is open to ALL members.

2. State/Comment on,

"WHY do you want to win a license of HDD Regenerator?"

Post your answers as giveaway/contest entry below alongside your social media share.

Please see sample entry below.

[​IMG]

3. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account

Code:
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-hdd-regenerator-giveaway.6288/

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
    If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT we guess ultimately members will try. So please take note, that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid. Rules are pretty simple . To enter this contest you must comply with these above 4 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the 10 winners will receive
    one (1) license of HDD Regenerator

Winners will be selected by random.org and once posted, all winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize.

Please include your details (Name/Email) in your PM claim.

[​IMG]

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaways will run from
    April 16, 2018 to May 20, 2018

[​IMG]

ivancicaIvana, scot, vhick and 7 others like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. jasonX

GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!

4. kubik67

kubik67 Junior Member

Thanks for the giveaway!
    I want to win HDD Regenerator to quickly detect hard drive problems, detect physical bad sectors on hard drive surface.
    And also possibility of restoration of the damaged sectors (magnetic errors) on a hard disk surface.
    I want to recover some HDD with bad sectors and continue using them.

Facebook Share
    Twitter Share
    Google+ Share

jan13 likes this.
  5. Quantum777

Quantum777 Member

I want to win a licence of HDD Regenerator to fix some bad spots on a laptop hard drive.
    Also I have a PVR that has developed a bad spot on its hard drive. I would like to remove it, connect it to a PC, and run HDD Regenerator on that also.
    This a great software giveaway, GREATLY appreciated Abstradrome Software, and Tweakbytes!
    https://twitter.com/Six_SixSix/status/986243202578444288

kubik67 likes this.
  6. KevinYu0504

KevinYu0504 Initiat3

Thanks for the giveaway !

Many years ago , i already heard about the HDD Regenerator software ,
    but i personally don't have a chance to use it .

But one day , my big cousin come for asking my help ,
    he told me he had some very important data save in a HDD ,
    but his PC can't reading the HDD's data anymore , he is very worry for it .

After checking his HDD,i believe it's the HDD's problem , maybe is the track broken issue .
    Than i immediately remind there is a software can help in this situation ,
    the " HDD Regenerator " .

However , i personally don't have HDD Regenerator license ,
    but i know who had it , i have a friend , and he is a engineer ,
    he have a lot of software tool , and i know he had a HDD Regenerator .

I borrow his USB device with HDD Regenerator inside ,
    and scan my big cousin's HDD , and the software indeed find some track broken in HDD ,
    after hours , the process is finished , and those data all back !!

-------------------------

So my experience for HDD Regenerator is amazing ,
    this software indeed had a chance to save your broken HDD back ,
    and this is why i hope i can win for this giveaway ,
    i can have it and upload to my private cloud and USB device ,
    if someday my(or my friend's) HDD had a problem ,
    i can save those data and maybe can win their gratitude and have a cup of Starbucks ;)

---------------------

https://twitter.com/KevinYu0504/status/987669557312610305

7. eufrasiox

eufrasiox Member

I want to win HDD Regenerator because
    it's the only software that really works
    can fix hard drives that do not work
    or that data can not be recovered.
    find damaged sectors and fix them.

thanks for the giveaway

https://www.facebook.com/pedro.marconi.923/posts/2014531048816874

8. PatySchneider

PatySchneider Member

Thank you for the effort mr:JasonX, Tweakbytes Team & Abstradrome Software

I want to win Hdd regenerator because is the unique tool for scan and repair bad & delayed sectors on the entire surface. but if the disk has poor health or is damaged, it can help to me with several ways for recover important information because there is no remedy to fixit, the disk will continue worsening health, about of the HDDREGENERATOR: the program consist into exiting the magnetic electrodes of the disc surface. When the damage is logical and not physical, the sector can be repaired by magnetic adjust.

My share:
    https://twitter.com/SigurdAmanda/status/990912012552196098

9. hakah

hakah Junior Member

Thanks for the giveaway!
    "Why do you want to win a license of HDD Regenerator?"
    I want to win a license of HDD Regenerator because this application can recover my files from hard disk drive and removable storage device. In addition, it can detect physical bad sectors on hard disk drive surface and able to repair them without losing any data and information. At the same time, it will not change the logical structure of the hard disk drive. With all these favorite features, I am eager to get it.

Twitter sharing link :
    https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/992261747275776001
    Facebook sharing link :
    https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/1784255498284517

kubik67 likes this.
  10. tarekma7

tarekma7 Junior Member

Thanks a lot for the giveaway

I want to win a license for HDD Regenerator as it is one of the best apps to detect HDD problems and bad sectors with the ability to do repair process. I will not suffer data loss with the built-in ability to recover corrupted data. In addition, bootable regenerating flash can be created from the program and used to automatically start regenerating process. There is also a prescan mode which allows fast scan of bad sectors and saves your time. The program is easy to use with user friendly intuitive interface. Notification of hard drive problems in real time is one of the program best benefits

Here is my share link:

https://twitter.com/tmabbas71/status/994694709258981376

kubik67 likes this.
  11. jan13

jan13 Initiat3

kubik67 likes this.
  12. grr

grr Board Enthusiast Silver Member Known Member

Thanks Jason for the giveaway.

HDD Regenerator serves two important purpose according to me, repair of bad drive and retrieval of data from a bad drive. In case one's disk has failed, it's easy to go and buy a new one. But the loss of data cannot be compensated in any case. I can't buy my data. So the only hope is to retrieve data from a failed/dead drive. Given the unique regenration feature, HDD Regenerator helps get back our data, in case it cannot fix a failed drive. Also it has a SMART diagnostic feature for disk which can monitor and inform of failure well before its time.

My share below
    https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/995296217797033984

Thanks,
    Grr

kubik67 likes this.
  13. vhick

vhick Member

WHY do you want to win a license of HDD Regenerator?

It is well known in repairing bad sectors and recovering your lost data on your hard drive. As far as I know, nothing beats HDD Regenerator. Along side with these, here are the most noteable features of HDD Regenerator:

Real-time hard drive status monitor to predict hard drive problems during usage.
    Ability to detect physical bad sectors on a hard disk surface
    Ability to repair bad sectors (magnetic errors) on a hard disk surface using Hysteresis loops generator
    No data loss in any mode
    Corrupted data recovery (making unreadable data readable)
    Working with any existing files system without any data loss
    Normal scan mode has faster scanning speeds

Twitter Share
    Google Plus Share

14. scot

scot Member

Thank you for this opportunity.

HDD Regenerator is a wonderful application which helps to detect and repair physical bad sectors on HDD's. It helps to get back all the data in the bad sectors without any loss of data in those bad sectors during the process. An outstanding tool to have in your possession and it is quite easy to use.

https://twitter.com/Scot1183/status/997558066068377601

15. deathsmear

deathsmear Member

Great Thanks for Great Event

WHY do you want to win a license of HDD Regenerator?

i want to win as HDD Regenerator can repair bad sectors (magnetic errors) on a hard disk surface using Hysteresis loops generator without data loss . it can be done from windows or create a bootable usb.

https://twitter.com/Deathsmear1/status/997663712025686019

16. memeke

memeke Member

HDD Regenerator provides a lot of powerful and useful functions, such as repairing bad sectors, recovering corrupted data,and so on.Especially I am impressed by the ability of making unreadable data. I want to read data from a bad hard disk with HDD Regenerator. Many thanks to you.

twitter share

kubik67 likes this.
  17. maoxu

maoxu Member

Thank you giving me an chance.

I have already heard of HDD Regenerator for many years,which is one of the most excellent HDD tools.I need HDD Regenerator to detect my hard disk in order to find and repair physical damage and other hard drive problems in time.

Here is my share

Good luck to all!

kubik67 likes this.
  18. jasonX

GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON.

deathsmear and RGiskardR like this.
  19. jasonX

ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS OF,

Tweakbytes [Official] HDD Regenerator Giveaway
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-hdd-regenerator-giveaway.6288/

[​IMG]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

scot
    memeke
    maoxu
    Quantum777
    jan13
    eufrasiox
    hakah
    PatySchneider
    kubik67
    KevinYu0504

Please include your details (Name/Email) in your PM claim.

[​IMG]

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

[​IMG]

ivancicaIvana, scot, grr and 2 others like this.
  20. eufrasiox

eufrasiox Member

cogratulatios to the others winners

grr likes this.
  21. Toligo

Toligo Member

Congratulations to all winners

scot and grr like this.
  22. grr

grr Board Enthusiast Silver Member Known Member

Congratulations to all the winners

scot and Toligo like this.
  23. kubik67

kubik67 Junior Member

Thank you and congratulations to all the winners!

grr likes this.
  24. scot

scot Member

Thanks and congratulations to all the other winners.

grr and kubik67 like this.
  25. memeke

memeke Member

Congratulations to the other winners

26. ivancicaIvana

ivancicaIvana Member

Congratulations to the other winners

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.