Tweakbytes [Official] Giveaway : Zemana AntiMalware Premium Licenses

Discussion in 'Expired Official Giveaways' started by jasonX, Jul 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

zemana.com

[​IMG]

We @ Tweakbytes.com are very pleased to announce our first
    Zemana AntiMalware Premium Part 1 – [3x 1 year License Giveaway]

[​IMG]

First I would like to thank Zemana for their kind generosity for donating the giveaway licenses.

Overview

Zemana AntiMalware is a reliable and powerful malware remover that keeps your computer safe, by scanning for any potential threats, such as trojans worms and other forms of malware, then removing them easily (but not before backing them up) ensuring you that you can recover them anytime. Zemana AntiMalware uses Pandora Real Time Sandbox Technology to detect and eliminate threats, while also highlighting anything that it finds suspicious but not yet recognizable. This gives the user the option to proceed or avoid the suspicious content.

[​IMG]

The application will scan your computer in order to determine if you have any files infected by viruses, trojans, worms or other forms of malware and adware infections. After scanning your system and determining if there are any virus infections, the program will attempt to remove them. Each file detected as potentially dangerous can be uploaded to the Scan Cloud repository, so that it will be further scanned and analyzed. You have the options to compress them before they are uploaded, in order to minimize memory usage and the risk of infection by accidentally opening a infected file directly.

Zemana AntiMalware can also scan your computer for tracking cookies, which can be hard to spot and represent a serious threat to your personal information. Another handy feature of the application allows you to schedule scans. You can select the scan method used, and the day and approximate time of the scheduled scan. Additionally, you can optimize your scans, by setting them to cease when fullscreen applications are running or hard disk activity is high. It can easily be integrated in the context menu of Windows Explorer, allowing you to scan files on-the-fly.

Zemana comes with a free version (Zemana AntiMalware Free) which offers no removal limit on Advanced Malware detections as well as the removal of rootkits/bootkits and the file repair and Browser cleanup. The premium features (aside from what is mentioned in the free version) includes 1 year free technical support (including the option to have Zemana customer service connect to your computer and clean out any detected threats), real-time scanning and blocking, and real-time analysis of the zero day threats. For those who buy Zemana AntiMalware Premium they offer a fourteen-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with it.

To peak your interest more on how Zemana AntiMaware works a review can be seen HERE

While you are eagerly awaiting the winners names to be drawn why not try Zemana AntiMalware from the links below.

Download Zemana AntiMalware Premium 15 day TRIAL HERE

Download Zemana AntiMalware FREE HERE

Download Zemana AntiMalware Portable HERE

To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES!!

1. To ensure all who are entering our giveaways are actually contributing members to our forum you MUST have submitted at least 5 posts and created at least 5 threads to enter (not including giveaways) (we will be checking).

2. Please comment below with your giveaway entry

‘What is the best feature you like in Zemana AntiMalware and state WHY?

[​IMG]

3. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the below code on your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account

Code:
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-giveaway-zemana-antimalware-premium-licenses.3557/

Optional: You may want to like/follow Zemana’s social networking sites(below) as added support

Zemana on Twitter

Zemana on Facebook

Zemana on Google Plus

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.... what does this mean??
    If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT I guess ultimately members will try.. BUT please note!! that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid ..

How do you know if that VPN/Proxy IP has been used already for this giveaway ??
    You don't BUT we do and your entry will not be accepted..
    I could just change my VPN/Proxy... !!
    Yes you can but are you sure another member hasn't used this service ??

Rules are pretty simple ..To enter this contest you must comply with these above 4 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

Only one entry per member .. per IP is permitted..

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 3 days to PM me to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a PM-reply from me (that your win has been accepted) if you have claimed your prize within specified time frame.

IMPORTANT: What to include in the PM to be sent to me:

1. Name
    2. Email Address (not disposable)

Details will be sent to Zemana so they can send you directly the appropriate licenses of your win.

Said details must also be used when you get in touch with Zemana CS, if, along your course of usage, you have questions and issues encountered with the product.

Zemana will send me:

(a)A confirmation email of the receipt of the winner's details
    (b)An email correspondence that they have sent the licenses to the winners

A copy of both email correspondences will be sent to the Admins and the winners for documentation purposes.

The Giveaways starts July 15, 2016 and ends on August 6, 2016

Good luck to all!!! This is rare opportunity where you have a chance to win a license of
    Zemana AntiMalware Premium!!

Stay tuned for Part 2 of Zemana’s Giveaway here at Tweakbytes.com!

revC0de, dinosaur07, Petrovic and 3 others like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. jasonX

Giveaway is now LIVE.
    Please follow the rules guys :)

dinosaur07 likes this.
  4. Overkill

Overkill Senior Member Known Member

jasonX likes this.
  5. kubik67

kubik67 Junior Member

Ends the period of using a Watchdog Anti-Malware which is a clone of Zemana AntiMalware. Constantly detects any malware. The program I like.

6. jasonX

Join in guys as Zemana has more in store for Tweakbytes :) The title says Part 1 so there's more ;)

7. VinDiesel

VinDiesel Member

RGiskardR likes this.
  8. ZOR

ZOR Member

revC0de and RGiskardR like this.
  9. jasonX

Conclusion date is fast approaching guys so if you fancy a license or want to gift a license to a friend/buddy now is the time to join in :)

wwd likes this.
  10. wwd

wwd Illustrator Silver Member

Thank you for the great contest.
    I like very much because Zemana is a good and effective program several times saved me from infection , because I have already licensed take part in a contest to give away a friend.
    https://twitter.com/dx_tech/status/761282200474124288

11. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 Senior Member

Thanks a lot for the giveaway, JasonX.
    ZAM is a very good antimalware, known for performing ultra fast scans and spotting malware. I like it because it is portable and it does its job at a very good quality standards of efficiency so that`s why I want to win it.
    Many thanks to Amina for sponsoring these licenses and to you for organizing it.
    https://plus.google.com/107367006562718148880/posts/ZmtzQkZkfNe

revC0de likes this.
  12. jasonX

Will be closing the giveaway in a matter of hours now so those who wanna join in might as well do it now ;) Zemana devs are also checking this and is awaiting results.

RGiskardR likes this.
  13. yarrix

yarrix Member

hope I not too late for this good awesome giveaway... been hoping to find a license for this to try out
    becase Zemana AntiMalware is quick and lightweight on system resource usage thank you to the
    cloud storage of virus definitions, which in turn offers you a super-fast scan time

my share

RGiskardR likes this.
  14. jasonX

Thread closed. Will be back to post the winners. Thanks for joining in the giveaways guys! :)

RGiskardR likes this.
  15. jasonX

Hello boys :)

Posting the winners of the Zemana AntiMalware Premium giveaway ;) They are:

[​IMG]

VinDiesel
    dinosaur07
    yarrix

You know the rules guys so PLEASE FOLLOW THEM :) Take note of the deadline!

jasonX

revC0de, Gdant, yarrix and 3 others like this.
  16. wwd

wwd Illustrator Silver Member

Congrats :)

Gdant, dinosaur07 and RGiskardR like this.
  17. yarrix

yarrix Member

so excited... I can not sit still on my stool... thank ur for a great contest

Gdant, dinosaur07 and RGiskardR like this.
  18. BC2Tweak

BC2Tweak Reviews Moderator Staff Member

The Pandora technology is a very excellent added component to ZAM.

revC0de, Gdant and RGiskardR like this.
  19. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 Senior Member

Thanks and congrats to the other winners, too!
    :)

Gdant and RGiskardR like this.
  20. Gdant

Gdant Senior Member Known Member

congratulations to the winners:)

RGiskardR likes this.
  21. jasonX

Details have been sent to Zemana. Please be patient with them. I wills send you PM in relation to the confirmation emails and when they have received my email to them and when they have sent the licenses to the winners.

RGiskardR likes this.
  22. jasonX

Closing thread now ;) Thanks all for your participation :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.