Tweakbytes [Official] Giveaway : Zemana AntiLogger Pro Licenses

Discussion in 'Expired Official Giveaways' started by jasonX, Jul 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

zemana.com​

[​IMG]

We @ Tweakbytes.com are very pleased to announce our first
    Zemana AntiLogger Pro Part 1 – [3x 1 year License Giveaway]

[​IMG]

First I would like to thank Zemana for their kind generosity for donating the giveaway licenses.

Overview

Zemana AntiLogger recognizes, prevents and blocks any kind of online identity theft and financial deception. It offers proactive defense against spyware threats via behavioral analysis of running programs. While most anti-keyloggers rely heavily on known malware definitions and behavioral analysis of suspicious acting elements", Zemana AntiLogger has it's cloud protection called "IntelliGuard" which readily detects and blocks malicious software from executing and stops the recording of keystrokes (any recording activity -- keyloggers, webcamloggers, screenloggers, clipboardloggers) and any attempt to steal sensitive information.

[​IMG]

It blocks any attempt to turn on your webcam (sadly this kind of software do really exists and they are made to catch you off guard and spy on you) without your knowledge and applications that record even your microphone to gather VoIP conversations. Any stealth attempt to access your system or attempts to change system settings are blocked because by default it is monitoring rootkits, thread context, physical memory access, hooks, remote threads, DLL injections, kernel driver loading and system registry modifications. It is not a traditional antivirus program and is not a replacement for any main AV you have. It is aimed to augment your existing AV software and add a secure layer protection to your system.

Zemana AntiLogger come in two variants. Free which is in itself a reliable/powerful protection against keyloggers, data theft and SSL intrusion protection. The Pro version includes financial malware protection as well as protection for related input devices such as webcam/microphones, multi-language support, screen-capture protection, clipboard remote, priority updates, system intrusion protection, IntelliGuard cloud protection module allowing you to block any activity in real-time and 1 year of free technical support.

To peak your interest more on how Zemana AntiLogger works a review can be seen HERE

While you are eagerly awaiting the winners names to be drawn why not try Zemana AntiLogger from the links below.

Download Zemana AntiLogger Pro 15 day TRIAL HERE

Download Zemana AntiLogger FREE HERE

To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES!!

1. To ensure all who are entering our giveaways are actually contributing members to our forum you MUST have submitted at least 5 posts and created at least 5 threads to enter (not including giveaways) (we will be checking).

2. Please comment below with your giveaway entry

What is the best feature you like in Zemana AntiLogger Pro and state WHY?

[​IMG]

3. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the below code on your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account

Code:
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-giveaway-zemana-antilogger-pro-licenses.3556/

Optional: You may want to like/follow Zemana’s social networking sites(below) as added support.

Zemana on Twitter

Zemana on Facebook

Zemana on Google Plus

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.... what does this mean??
    If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT I guess ultimately members will try.. BUT please note!! that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid ..

How do you know if that VPN/Proxy IP has been used already for this giveaway ??
    You don't BUT we do and your entry will not be accepted..
    I could just change my VPN/Proxy... !!
    Yes you can but are you sure another member hasn't used this service ??

Rules are pretty simple ..To enter this contest you must comply with these above 4 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

Only one entry per member .. per IP is permitted..

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 3 days to PM me to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a PM-reply from me (that your win has been accepted) if you have claimed your prize within specified time frame.

IMPORTANT: What to include in the PM to be sent to me:

1. Name
    2. Email Address (not disposable)

Details will be sent to Zemana so they can send you directly the appropriate licenses of your win.

Said details must also be used when you get in touch with Zemana CS, if, along your course of usage, you have questions and issues encountered with the product.

Zemana will send me:

(a)A confirmation email of the receipt of the winner's details
    (b)An email correspondence that they have sent the licenses to the winners

A copy of both email correspondences will be sent to the Admins and the winners for documentation purposes.

The Giveaways starts July 15, 2016 and ends on August 6, 2016

Good luck to all!!! This is rare opportunity where you have a chance to win a license of
    Zemana AntiLogger Pro!!

Stay tuned for Part 2 of Zemana’s Giveaway here at Tweakbytes.com!

artoor, revC0de, RGiskardR and 5 others like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. jasonX

Giveaway is now LIVE.
    Please follow the rules guys :)

4. Quantum777

Quantum777 Member

I just like the confidence of this top notch Antilogger when I do online banking.
    So my favorite feature IS the antilogger protection.
    I currently am using the free version, which is great, but would love to go back on the full version!
    https://twitter.com/Six_SixSix/status/754297988458045440

RGiskardR and jasonX like this.
  5. jasonX

Join in guys as Zemana has more in store for Tweakbytes :) The title says Part 1 so there's more ;) So join in and spread the word ;)

6. Quantum777

Quantum777 Member

Oh the shame...I SHOULD spread the word harder....but I really want this one!!!:D
    What's wrong with everyone, this is fantastic software!!

dinosaur07 and RGiskardR like this.
  7. ZOR

ZOR Member

8. jasonX

Conclusion date is fast approaching guys so if you fancy a license or want to gift a license to a friend/buddy now is the time to join in :)

9. Quantum777

Quantum777 Member

ZOR and RGiskardR like this.
  10. hakah

hakah Junior Member

Thanks for the giveaway!
    Zemana Antilogger is a keylogger detector which blocks hacker. It also detects and prevents attempts to modify the settings of your PC, hook to your sensitive processes, record computer activities and inject malicious codes to your computer system.
    The best feature of it is it gives no conflicts in working with other popular security products.
    With such good features stated above, it surely gives me much confidence and safety to my PC system.
    That why I like to win this application and have a test on it.

Facebook sharing link :
    https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/1146282975415109

RGiskardR likes this.
  11. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 Senior Member

https://plus.google.com/107367006562718148880/posts/PvHMTTkSW96

Excellent giveaway, jasonX. Please don`t count me in this giveaway as I have a lifetime license for this software. Just wanted to thank to Zemana`s team for sponsoring this wonderful giveaway and to jasonX for organizing it. :)
    ZAL is a very good antilogger, no1 on the market for many users, with unique features that makes it one of the best available.

BC2Tweak, revC0de and RGiskardR like this.
  12. BC2Tweak

BC2Tweak Reviews Moderator Staff Member

Twitter Share: https://twitter.com/TheCareys4God/status/761642047719694336

Don't count me in either, just thought I'd share the Giveaway!! :)

Both Zemana AntiLogger and Zemana AntiMalware are excellent products. I use both products. Blessings on all who enter!! You never know...you could be The ONE!! ;)

Quantum777 and RGiskardR like this.
  13. Overkill

Overkill Senior Member Known Member

14. jasonX

Will be closing the giveaway in a matter of hours now so those who wanna join in might as well do it now ;) Zemana devs are also checking this and is awaiting results.

15. jasonX

Thread closed. Will be back to post the winners. Thanks for joining in the giveaways guys! :)

16. jasonX

Hello boys :)

Posting the winners of the Zemana AntiLogger Pro giveaway ;) Well a no-contest really as between the giveaway dates Zemana has made big changes to ZAL. Anyway, they are (as known already):

[​IMG]

Quantum777
    hakah
    Overkill

You know the rules guys so PLEASE FOLLOW THEM :) Take note of the deadline!

jasonX

Part 2 of the Giveaway will have some changes. Stay Tuned!

17. BC2Tweak

BC2Tweak Reviews Moderator Staff Member

Quantum777, RGiskardR and jasonX like this.
  18. hakah

hakah Junior Member

Thanks and congrats to other winners!

19. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 Senior Member

Congrats to the winners! :)

RGiskardR and BC2Tweak like this.
  20. ZOR

ZOR Member

Was I forgotten? or did I not enter correctly?
    Just wondering for next time.:oops:

Gdant likes this.
  21. jasonX

ZOR I sent you PM ;)

Details have been sent to Zemana. Please be patient with them. I wills send you PM in relation to the confirmation emails and when they have received my email to them and when they have sent the licenses to the winners.

Gdant and RGiskardR like this.
  22. jasonX

Closing thread now ;) Thanks all for your participation :)

guardian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.