[Tweakbytes Official Giveaway] Macrium Reflect Workstation v6.0

Discussion in 'Expired Official Giveaways' started by guardian, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guardian

guardian Administrator Staff Member

We @ Tweakbytes are very proud to announce our special Official Tweakbytes

Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition 6.0 - [5 x Licenses Giveaway Contest]

Firstly I would like to thank my very good friend @ Macrium Software for kindly offering
    5 x Licenses for one of the most sought after Software programs.

[​IMG]

The Complete Disaster Recovery Solution

Macrium Reflect is the complete disaster recovery solution. Using
    advanced, fast disk imaging technology, files, folders, partitions or
    entire disks can be securely backed up to an easily recoverable image.​

Macrium Reflect v6 Workstation

Based on our very successful v5 Professional product this new solution is designed for endpoint backup of business critical PCs and workstations.

Peace of mind for organisations when backing up Windows PCs.

I would also like to personally thank our awesome software reviewer @BC2Tweak :shake: for his outstanding
    work which allows us to keep offering Macrium Reflect Workstation v6 .. a very much sought after software program .. please read his review HERE
    ______________________________________________________________________________

To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES!!

1. To ensure all who are entering our giveaways are actually contributing members to our forum
    you MUST have submitted at least 10 posts and created at least 5 threads to enter
    (not including giveaways) (we will be checking)

2. Please comment below with your giveaway entry

• ‘In 10 words or more what is your most favourite feature of 'Macrium Reflect Workstation v6' ??

3. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the below code on your
    Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account, and paste your link with your entry below!!

Code:
    http://www.tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-giveaway-macrium-reflect-workstation-v6-0.4174/
    4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.... what does this mean??

If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT I guess ultimately members will try..
    BUT please note!! that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then
    your entry will simply not be valid ..

How do you know if that VPN/Proxy IP has been used already for this giveaway ??
    You don't BUT we do and your entry will not be accepted..
    I could just change my VPN/Proxy... !!
    Yes you can but are you sure another member hasn't used this service ??

RULES are pretty simple :read: ..To enter this contest you must comply with these above 4 simple GOLDEN RULES
    to be considered as a valid entry.

Only one entry per member .. per IP is permitted..

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only
    have 2 days to PM me to claim their prize
    and if I do not receive your PM within specified time frame your win will be forfeited,
    sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a :mail: from me if you have claimed your prize within the specified time frame.

The Giveaway ends on Saturday 10th December !!

GOOD LUCK to all who enter :shake:

scot, dinosaur07, Trim and 11 others like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. Akshay Kumar

Akshay Kumar Guest

Thanks for the great giveaway.

My most favourite & important feature of Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition 6.0 is Rapid Delta Restore.
    This feature is virtually non-existent in any other imaging software. I like this feature advanced delta detection technology RDR can rapidly recover data from single, or multiple full backups. Cuts restore times by 90% or more. That is in a class in itself ! The biggest advantage of Workstation is RDR which makes the restoration process shorter. I like this feature best.

It's a major game changer in imaging strategies.

Thanks for the opportunity to Win !

https://twitter.com/akshaycreative/status/802778944822853632

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102986357968012610276/posts/QfmGQywfeV9

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=711547735667861&id=100004379221870

LowcyGier likes this.
  4. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 Senior Member

First of all, i would like to thank to guardian and to macrium staff for making possible this outstanding giveaway here at TBT.
    Macrium Reflect is undoubtedly the best backup solution on the market with proven capabilities to ultra-fast backup and restore image or to restore a group of files or an individual file in minutes. Above all, it can create a recoverable media to facilitate the windows to boot up if disaster occurs this making it an awesome software needed for any user nowadays.

Below my share:

https://plus.google.com/107367006562718148880/posts/6sheeTzhPhi

Best of luck to all the participants.

5. Gdant

Gdant Senior Member Known Member

thanks for the giveaway guardian and macrium devs :)
    I like the macrium reflect the algorithm/method used to backup the data which makes it ultra-faster and reliable than other backup suites. Also, even if windows boot fails, then also I can restore the backup to most recent working backup.
    https://twitter.com/gdant1/status/803287030859894784

Der.Reisende and LowcyGier like this.
  6. tarekma7

tarekma7 Junior Member

Thanks a lot for the giveaway. Most favorite feature for me is incremental backup and the ability to restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy. I am using the free version since my last system disaster and I hope to win a license which will help me a lot to rapidly restore my system and data.

7. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

The Rapid Delta Restore is the one feature I like as it really restores rapidly! Some likable feature as part of the gui (when using WinPE) are the "Command Window" and the Explorer. Some imaging software do not offer that. Have not been lucky so far trying to win a Macrium Reflect Workstation or Home Edition so I am trying here (Still using the free version).

My G+ Share

My Tweet

Trim, Der.Reisende, grr and 2 others like this.
  8. Prime

Prime Member

My favorite feature is Rapid Delta Restore. I tested it and restore the system takes very quickly compared to other programs. Also, incremental backups is a useful feature that is not available in the free version.

https://twitter.com/Prime_2k/status/804631299088588800

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to all.

9. toffee

toffee Senior Member Known Member

Thanks for this giveaway!

Rapid Delta Restore (RDR) is new and my favorite feature.

RDR can rapidly recover data from single, or multiple full backups by using advanced delta detection technology . It can cuts restore times by 90% or more.

https://twitter.com/supertofana/status/806287494480297984

Der.Reisende, LowcyGier and RGiskardR like this.
  10. jelson

jelson Junior Member

LowcyGier and Der.Reisende like this.
  11. wwd

wwd Illustrator Silver Member

12. bart

bart Junior Member

13. guardian

@wwd as you have the title of Member Of the Month you are entitled to enter TBT giveaways twice

LowcyGier, Trim, toffee and 2 others like this.
  14. scot

scot Member

Thank you for this opportunity.

Macrium Reflect is the best backup software available. It helped me restore my system more than twice when all others failed to do so. You can be absolutely sure & confident that it will restore your system without any problem. The new version is very fast and you can say it is almost as fast as any rollback software.

Everything Macrium has to offer is my favorite but to be specific it is Rapid Delta Restore (RDR).

https://twitter.com/Scot1183/status/807227514477101056

LowcyGier and Trim like this.
  15. wwd

LowcyGier likes this.
  16. hakah

hakah Junior Member

Thanks for the giveaway!
    Macrium Reflect Workstation backups your entire pc into a single compressed image file and can easily restore the partitions and hard drives with just few clicks. This specific feature is what I like most and wish to win it and test it.

Facebook sharing link :
    https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/1288795394497199

LowcyGier likes this.
  17. guardian

only hours to go before I draw this awesome giveaway to a close and random.org selects our LUCKY WINNERS :joy:

will you be one of them :huh:

only if you have your entry in will you stand a chance !!..... sooooo do you have yours in:huh:
    and if not!!
    WHY NOT:huh:

LowcyGier, dinosaur07, bart and 4 others like this.
  18. guardian

time has come to draw our lucky winners through random.org

good luck!! and thank you for some very positive comments for the devs @ Macrium

thread temporarily closed whilst I check each member for eligibility

19. guardian

ok the gods have spoken (random.org :glad:)

[​IMG]

winners please PM to me your details so that Macrium can create your personal license.
    Name:
    Email:

congrats to the winners.... :D

winner's have 2 days to PM me to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified time
    frame your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered. !!

grr, toffee, bart and 5 others like this.
  20. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 Senior Member

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to guardian and Macrium software for this awesome giveaway! :)

grr, bart, RGiskardR and 5 others like this.
  21. scot

scot Member

Thank you and congratulations to all the other winners. :joy:

grr, bart, RGiskardR and 4 others like this.
  22. BC2Tweak

BC2Tweak Reviews Moderator Staff Member

grr, bart, scot and 5 others like this.
  23. Prime

Prime Member

Thank you guardian and Macrium Software for this wonderful giveaway :cool:
    Congrats to the other winners.
    :joy::joy::joy:

grr, bart, scot and 4 others like this.
  24. Akshay Kumar

Akshay Kumar Guest

Congrats to all!
    Hope to win next.

grr, bart, scot and 4 others like this.
  25. wwd

Very Thanks for @guardian and Macrium Team and congratualtions to other winners :shake:
    :joy::joy::joy:

grr, bart, scot and 3 others like this.
  26. bart

bart Junior Member

Congratulations!

grr, scot, RGiskardR and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.