Tweakbytes [Official] Giveaway : Emsisoft Internet Security Licenses

Discussion in 'Expired Official Giveaways' started by jasonX, Jun 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

Emsisoft.com

[​IMG]

We @ Tweakbytes.com are very pleased to announce our first Emsisoft Internet Security Giveaway Part 1 – 5x Licenses giveaway!

[​IMG]

First I would like to thank Emsisoft for their kind generosity for donating 5x licenses of Emsisoft Internet Security

Emsisoft Internet Security is the lean and efficient security suite that will make your digital life a whole lot easier.

Antivirus & Anti-Malware & Firewall, all-in-one.
    Emsisoft Internet Security completes Emsisoft Anti-Malware with an efficient firewall core that suits anyone who dreams of ultimate protection, especially in third-party networks.

Performance, engineered for you
    Light weight design means using minimum system resources for maximum protection and usability. Emsisoft Internet Security focuses on just one thing: Protecting your computer without compromise. No more, no less. Emsisoft Internet Security is not an overloaded, bulky software like most products on the market today. It is slim and efficient. Global and application-based firewall rules are easy to set up and clearly presented in the layout, while still remaining extremely flexible.

Triple layer protection, reinforced by a kick-ass firewall
    Emsisoft Internet Security is a complete security suite, made to prevent infection from all Internet threats. An intelligent firewall closes off and hides your system when using public networks. Your PC will be practically invisible. Includes IPv6 support.

Bonus: Online Banking Protection
    Keeps fraudsters away from your money by hardening your browser software.

While you are eagerly awaiting the winners names to be drawn why not try Emsisoft Internet Security HERE

To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES!!

1. To ensure all who are entering our giveaways are actually contributing members to our forum you MUST have submitted at least 5 posts and created at least 5 threads to enter (not including giveaways) (we will be checking).

2. Please comment below with your giveaway entry.

‘What is your most favorite feature of ‘Emsisoft Internet Security’? See sample entry below.

[​IMG]

3. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the below code on your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account

Code:
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/official-tweakbytes-giveaway-emsisoft-internet-security-licenses.3466/
    Optional: You may want to like/follow the Emsisoft’s social networking sites as added support below.

Emsisoft on Facebook
    Emsisoft on Google Plus
    Emsisoft Twitter

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.... what does this mean??

If you are using a VPN/Proxy/Dynamic to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT I guess ultimately members will try.. BUT please note!! that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid ..

How do you know if that VPN/Proxy IP has been used already for this giveaway ??
    You don't BUT we do and your entry will not be accepted..
    I could just change my VPN/Proxy... !!
    Yes you can but are you sure another member hasn't used this service ??

Rules are pretty simple ..To enter this contest you must comply with these above 4 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

Only one entry per member .. per IP is permitted..

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 3 days to PM me to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a PM from me if you have claimed your prize within specified time frame.

The Giveaways starts July 2, 2016 and ends on August 2, 2016

Good-luck to all!!! This is rare opportunity where you have a chance to win a license of
    Emsisoft Internet Security!​

Stay tuned for Part 2 of Emsisoft’s Giveaway here at Tweakbytes.com!

Trim, wwd, RGiskardR and 8 others like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. jasonX

Giveaway is now LIVE!
    Please follow the rules!

4. jerzy6012.50

jerzy6012.50 Valued Member Known Member

RGiskardR, Petrovic and jasonX like this.
  5. kubik67

kubik67 Junior Member

Emsisoft Internet Security I like for a great antivirus protection and.fast and high quality scanning. At work almost no burden on the system.

6. jasonX

Please follow the rules guys :)

Trim and Petrovic like this.
  7. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 Senior Member

https://plus.google.com/107367006562718148880/posts/25PzZE82PVD
    Thanks for the giveaway, jasonX. This is one complete security solution that combines Antivirus, Anti-Malware and Firewall, all-in-one. It cleans and protects our PCs from all internet threats, including viruses, spyware, trojans, bots, adware and worms, reinforced by a strong firewall bundled in one complete security suite. My favourite feature is the powerful AV engine (bitdefender+ emsisoft`s own engine).

A 5 * rating I would give to Emsisoft customer care, as being the best I`ve ever seen.
    :)

Trim, Petrovic and jasonX like this.
  8. Quantum777

Quantum777 Member

Petrovic and jasonX like this.
  9. KaptainBug

KaptainBug Member

10. Gdant

Gdant Senior Member Known Member

No words to say for EAM/EIS, it is just awesome for both its engines and Behaviour blocking capabilities..
    Its integrated simplistic firewall is enough to protect from online threats..
    Thanks for the giveaway jasonX:)
    My Share

11. Overkill

Overkill Senior Member Known Member

12. jasonX

Thanks for joining guys :) Do spread the word as this is only Part 1. More exposure for TBT the better :)

Trim, Petrovic and guardian like this.
  13. SUPU KABI

SUPU KABI Member

https://plus.google.com/110705306379665645647/posts/g1z4QZaMfex
    https://twitter.com/KabirajSupratim/status/755789944178610177

I like the detection rate of Emsisoft products they are very accurate. Emsisoft Internetsecurity is another example of best security has ever made. Its detection ratio is very good web detection and specially the PUP blocker means potential unwanted program I love that feature because it eliminates a software from installing unnecessary ad-ware or boaltware which uses system memory and makes system slow. Thats all

14. Petrovic

Petrovic Forum Addict Silver Member

jasonX and jerzy6012.50 like this.
  15. VinDiesel

VinDiesel Member

jasonX likes this.
  16. Meinpost

Meinpost Member

jasonX likes this.
  17. jasonX

Giveaway is nearing it's end so if there are still who want to join in now is the time to do so :)

wwd and dinosaur07 like this.
  18. wwd

wwd Illustrator Silver Member

RGiskardR likes this.
  19. ZOR

ZOR Member

20. jasonX

Locking the thread now. Will be back to post the winners. Thanks boys for participating in this giveaway :)

wwd and Lucent Warrior like this.
  21. jasonX

We are very pleased to announce the WINNERS for the
    Emsisoft Internet Security Giveaway Part 1 – 5x Licenses giveaway!

[​IMG]

1. Quantum777
    2. Petrovic
    3. wwd
    4. Overkill
    5. SUPU KABI

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You know the rules guys :)

Gdant, Trim, Der.Reisende and 5 others like this.
  22. Congratulations to each winner! With E.A.M. on your respective systems, & your capable hands, the internet realm shall be a measurably safer place!:)

BC2Tweak, Gdant, Trim and 3 others like this.
  23. Petrovic

Petrovic Forum Addict Silver Member

Congrats to all!

24. jerzy6012.50

jerzy6012.50 Valued Member Known Member

Congratulations to all the winning.

BC2Tweak, Petrovic, Gdant and 3 others like this.
  25. wwd

wwd Illustrator Silver Member

Very Thanks :) and Congrats to other winners :)

BC2Tweak, Petrovic, Gdant and 3 others like this.
  26. Gdant

Gdant Senior Member Known Member

congrats to the winners..:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.