Tweakbytes [Official] Giveaway : Emsisoft Anti-Malware Licenses

Discussion in 'Expired Official Giveaways' started by jasonX, Jun 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

Emsisoft.com

[​IMG]

We @ Tweakbytes.com are very pleased to announce our first
    Emsisoft Anti-Malware Giveaway Part 1 – 5x License Giveaway

[​IMG]

First I would like to thank Emsisoft for their kind generosity for donating 5x licenses of Emsisoft Anti-Malware

Emsisoft Anti-Malware is an advanced security tool designed to keep your computer away from all malicious files, be them viruses, Trojan horses, spyware or adware.

Surf Protection
    Preventing connection to known dangerous and fraudulent websites.
    If you unintentionally try to access a website that spreads trojans, spyware, or any other type of malicious program, Emsisoft Anti-Malware will prevent you from connecting. Our software does this by utilizing a built-in list of known dangerous and fraudulent websites, which is automatically updated every hour.

Real-time File Guard
    Scanning for malware, in real-time. This crucial layer of protection checks all files that are downloaded or run against more than 10 million signatures of known malicious software. The Emsisoft Anti-Malware File Guard is intelligent by design and self-optimizes continuously, allowing for real-time protection that scans dozens of files every single second. Most importantly, File Guard operates in the background of your computer, meaning you don’t feel the impact of its power

Behavior Blocker
    The ultimate defense. To catch zero-day threats that aren't yet included in the signature database, Emsisoft Anti-Malware continually monitors the behavior of all active programs and raises an alert as soon as something suspicious occurs. Combined with the live cloud-verification of the Emsisoft Anti-Malware Network it is our ultimate weapon against specialized and sophisticated malware attacks that others can't protect you from. An intelligent firewall closes off and hides your system when using public networks. Your PC will be practically invisible. Includes IPv6 support.

While you are eagerly awaiting the winners names to be drawn why not try Emsisoft Anti-Malware HERE

To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES !!

1. To ensure all who are entering our giveaways are actually contributing members to our forum you MUST have submitted at least 5 posts and created at least 5 threads to enter (not including giveaways) (we will be checking).

2. Please comment below with your giveaway entry.

‘What is your most favourite feature of ‘Emsisoft Anti-Malware’? See sample entry below.

[​IMG]

3. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the below code on your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account

Code:
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/official-tweakbytes-giveaway-emsisoft-anti-malware-licenses.3464/

Optional: You may want to like/follow the Emsisoft’s social networking sites as added support below.

Emsisoft on Facebook
    Emsisoft on Google Plus
    Emsisoft Twitter

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.... what does this mean??
    If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT I guess ultimately members will try.. BUT please note!! that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid ..

How do you know if that VPN/Proxy IP has been used already for this giveaway ??
    You don't BUT we do and your entry will not be accepted..
    I could just change my VPN/Proxy... !!
    Yes you can but are you sure another member hasn't used this service ??

Rules are pretty simple ..To enter this contest you must comply with these above 4 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

Only one entry per member .. per IP is permitted..

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 3 days to PM me to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a PM from me if you have claimed your prize within specified time frame.

The Giveaways starts July 2, 2016 and ends on August 2, 2016

Good-luck to all!!! This is rare opportunity where you have a chance to win a license of
    Emsisoft Anti-Malware!​

Stay tuned for Part 2 of Emsisoft’s Giveaway here at Tweakbytes.com!

Meinpost, revC0de, Petrovic and 8 others like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. jasonX

Giveaway is now LIVE!
    Please follow the rules!

revC0de, Petrovic, toffee and 3 others like this.
  4. guardian

guardian Administrator Staff Member

wow mate another awesome software giveaway competition... amazing work you are doing and bringing in quality software jasonX :cool: .. please do not include me

revC0de, Petrovic and BC2Tweak like this.
  5. jerzy6012.50

jerzy6012.50 Valued Member Known Member

Petrovic and jasonX like this.
  6. jasonX

After this giveaway there will be two more from Emsisoft (more licenses also) so many chances for the members!

Petrovic and Overkill like this.
  7. kubik67

kubik67 Junior Member

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Мне нравится за большой and.fast антивирусной защиты и сканирования высокого качества. На работе не почти никакой нагрузки на систему.

8. jasonX

Please follow the rules guys :)

BC2Tweak, Petrovic and VinDiesel like this.
  9. Overkill

Overkill Senior Member Known Member

I have always loved the behavior blocker, thanks for this wonderful giveaway.
    Facebook

BC2Tweak, Petrovic and jasonX like this.
  10. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 Senior Member

https://plus.google.com/107367006562718148880/posts/AjBb9MZjaW6

Thanks for the giveaway, jasonX. This software can remove potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) that overload our computers with resource wasting bloat that guarantees superior detection, efficient removal, and a clean Windows operating system wile we’re completely Malware-Free. My favourite feature is URL malicious block which is excellent for this antimalware.
    :)
    Best of luck to the other participants

BC2Tweak, Petrovic and jasonX like this.
  11. KaptainBug

KaptainBug Member

12. Gdant

Gdant Senior Member Known Member

No words to say for EAM/EIS, it is just awesome for both its engines (& signatures) and Behaviour blocking capabilities..
    Thanks for the giveaway..
    Need it for as my primary AV as Eset is expiring soon.
    My Share

13. jasonX

Thanks for joining guys :) Do spread the word as this is only Part 1. More exposure for TBT the better :)

BC2Tweak and Petrovic like this.
  14. SUPU KABI

SUPU KABI Member

https://twitter.com/KabirajSupratim/status/755782891280359424
    https://plus.google.com/110705306379665645647/posts/KwzSdgX7g8T

The great thing that I love about emsisoft antimalware is that it is a great protection software other than antivirus program. It can detect very minute security issue which most popular security programs can not do. I have used it but for limited time as far as trial period gets over.
    I would like to use this so that I can feel all its feature great feature.

Thanks for the giveway.

Petrovic, jasonX and RGiskardR like this.
  15. Petrovic

Petrovic Forum Addict Silver Member

jasonX and jerzy6012.50 like this.
  16. VinDiesel

VinDiesel Member

jasonX likes this.
  17. Meinpost

Meinpost Member

jasonX likes this.
  18. Meinpost

Meinpost Member

Real-time File Guard and

Behavior Blocker

BC2Tweak and jasonX like this.
  19. jasonX

Giveaway is nearing it's end so if there are still who want to join in now is the time to do so :)

BC2Tweak and dinosaur07 like this.
  20. ZOR

ZOR Member

21. jasonX

Locking the thread now. Will be back to post the winners. Thanks boys for participating in this giveaway :)

22. jasonX

We are very pleased to announce the WINNERS for the
    Emsisoft Anti-Malware Giveaway Part 1 – 5x License Giveaway

[​IMG]

1. ZOR
    2. Meinpost
    3. jerzy6012.50
    4. KaptainBug
    5. SUPU KABI

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You know the rules guys :)

23. jerzy6012.50

jerzy6012.50 Valued Member Known Member

thank you very much and congratulations to the other win.
    PM sent.:)

dinosaur07 and RGiskardR like this.
  24. SUPU KABI

SUPU KABI Member

Thank you sir for choosing me PM sent. I am very lucky to have this type of program. Thanks once again excellent giveway

dinosaur07 and RGiskardR like this.
  25. ZOR

ZOR Member

Thanks...that's nice news!!
    Congratulations to every winner !;)

(Pm sent)

jerzy6012.50 and RGiskardR like this.
  26. ZOR

ZOR Member

Just making sure about sending a PM, here it's done with a conversation directly to another member, right?
    Let me know ........someone :S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.