Tweakbytes [Official] EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional Father's Day 2018 Giveaway

Discussion in 'Official Tweakbytes giveaways' started by jasonX, Jun 5, 2018.

1. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We @ Tweakbytes.com are very pleased to announce our
    EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional Father's Day 2018 Giveaway!

[​IMG]

Father's Day is celebrated every June to pay tribute to all the fathers of the world. This day is dedicated to fatherhood, the second most wonderful relationship after motherhood. While Dad's do anything/everything for their children, this day allows children to pay their sincere admiration and respect towards their Dad. It lets them express their hidden love and affection they have always felt for their Dad, which they usually do not reveal, unlike fathers who shower it by fulfilling their needs and demands.

We would like to thank EaseUS Marketing for
    sponsoring the giveaway licenses.

[​IMG]

Overview
    EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional
    is an easy-to-use data recovery software that allows you to easily recover lost data from PC, laptop, hard drive or USB drive. It has been endowed with a straightforward interface to ensure an efficient and smooth use for common users. EaseUS Data recovery Wizard Professonal is the best Windows data recovery software that saves crucial files from severe data loss crisis for PCs, laptops, servers, memory cards, USB drives, SD cards, digital cameras, etc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard supports common recovery job of all file types. If the file system directories/indexes are damaged, the files can only be found and recovered from the content part of a partition. Lost files detected in this way are rebuilt into a "RAW" file because not every file type share the same file structure and indentifier. Most lost files can be recovered and retrieved a RAW files.

[​IMG]

A full scan of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard consists of 2 parts:

Quick scan
    A fast scan only tries to rebuild files from every deleted flag in a file system. Note: You cannot "pause" a scan when using the "Quick scan".

Deep scan
    Automatically starts right after the quick scan, which not only fully checks the file
    directories/indexes to find more files, but also goes through every sector on the hard drive to find RAW files to increase the possibility of a successful recovery.

[​IMG]

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional can recover lost data in 3 easy steps:

1. Select the location where you lost your data.
    It can be a specific location or a whole partition or hard drive. If you have the file name of your lost file you can quickly use the "Search box" located at the extreme right of the "File Types menu". Doing so EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will only show related files.

[​IMG]

2. Scan the selected location.
    EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will first scan your selected location via Quick scan (files that were deleted and cleaned residing in the Recycle Bin). A "Deep scan" immediately starts after the completion of the "Quick scan". It will check the location thoroughly and will take much longer.

[​IMG]

By default, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will scan "All File Types". You can filter out specific file types via the "File Types Menu" to set it to only display/recover specific file types -- Graphics, Audio, Document, Video, Email and other files like .EXE. A check box is provided to select a specific file type.

[​IMG]

3. Preview and recover lost files.
    EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has a preview pane and lets you preview recoverable files. This way you can filter what you only need be recovered to your designated location. Files can be previewed before you recover/save them to a designated location. Files that can be recovered include doc, docx, xls, xlsx, txt, bmp, jeg, jpeg.

[​IMG]

Features:

Format recovery
    • Accidental quick or full format
    • Reformat the device
    • Disk displays as RAW or Windows asks "Media/Drive is not formatted, would you like to format now?".
    • Disk initialization when the device is just connected.

Deleted file recovery
    • Permanently deleting files by skipping Recycle Bin or pressing 'Shift + Del'.
    • Deleting files by right-clicking menu or just pressing 'Delete' button
    • Files loss due to emptying Recycle Bin without backup.
    • Files deleted from USB drives, SD card and other removable storage

Other data loss cases
    • System crash or reinstallation
    • Data loss due to turn off the storage media during the writing process.
    • "media card error": a media card has been inserted that contains errors
    • Card Not Initialized or Card cannot be Read.
    • Memory card is locked, you cannot access it or open it.
    • "access denied", when SD card is corrupted.
    • Virus recovery (wannacry ransomware encrypted files)

Partition recovery
    • Recover from damaged or corrupted hard drive
    • Get data back from inaccessible drive
    • Recover accidentally deleted partitions on hard disk
    • Restore lost partitions, due to hdd repartition, boot manager, etc
    • Improper partition or partition error
    • Disk initialization when the device is just connected.

Others:
    • Read-only: non-destructive to the original data.
    • Specify file type to search precisely.
    • Pause and restart the scanning process later.
    • Filter or sort the search results by file name, file type, modify date to find the file you want quickly.
    • Preview files: check the file detail and recoverability.

Technical Specifications HERE

Latest version build is EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro version 12.0
    (April 24, 2018)

What's New:

• Preview feature is available for audio and video files.
    • Speed up the scan process to find lost data more quickly.
    • Recover video files with better quality.
    • Minor optimization for the interactions.

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Editions History HERE

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Home Page HERE

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard User Guide HERE

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Trial Download HERE

Compare EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Editions HERE

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Knowledge Base Articles HERE
    EaseUS Support HERE

YouTube Videos

Best Data Recovery Software - EaseUS

How Do I Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive?

Data Recovery Step by Step Guide

How to Recover Lost Data with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard?

How Do I Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive?

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro Licenses for this giveaway contest

EaseUS Marketing has provided Tweakbytes Forum
    5 licenses of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional for our members.

To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES!

1. Giveaway is open to ALL members.

2. State/Comment on,

"WHAT is your current data recovery method/software and WHY are you convinced that EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional can help you improve your recovery methods?"

Post your answers as giveaway/contest entry below alongside your social media share. Please see sample entry below.

[​IMG]

3. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account

Code:
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-easeus-data-recovery-wizard-professional-fathers-day-2018-giveaway.6650/

REQUIRED: Participants are required to like/follow EaseUS's social networking sites as added support (one or all social networking site below).

EaseUS on Facebook

EaseUS on Twitter

EaseUS on GooglePlus

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
    If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT we guess ultimately members will try. So please take note, that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid. Rules are pretty simple . To enter this contest you must comply with these above 4 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the 5 winners will receive
    one (1) license of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional

Winners will be selected by EaseUS Marketing Representative and once posted, all winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize.

Please include your details (Name/Email) in your PM claim.

[​IMG]

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaways will run from June 9, 2018 to July 10, 2018

[​IMG]

2. Google Adsense

3. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!

silversurfer and RGiskardR like this.
  4. Raul90

Raul90 Valued TBT Member Known Member

My current data recovery method is just recovering from backups. I have no recovery software at the moment and need one because there were times I lost some files I was working on and power failure hit us at the office. I have not yet backed up those files/folder. I was half through on what I was doing and then WHAM! I had to repeat all that I did :( Having EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro will even things up during those times plus it recovers RAR files. So when I encounter such event again I can just power-up EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro and search/recover my file rather than to repeat all of it all over again. Thanks for contest!

https://plus.google.com/101529183770265280688/posts/XVXUPLAeRq4