Tweakbytes [Official] CheckMAL AppCheck PRO Halloween Giveaway

Discussion in 'Expired Official Giveaways' started by jasonX, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We @ Tweakbytes.com are very pleased to announce our
    CheckMAL AppCheck PRO Halloween 2017 Giveaway!

[​IMG]

We would like to thank Mr. Ikko Yi of CheckMAL, Inc.
    for sponsoring us the giveaway license prizes

[​IMG]

Overview

CheckMAL AppCheck is a new generation protection tool which monitors processes for ransomware-type behavior, blocking any threat it finds and protects your system/files from ransomware. CheckMAL AppCheck provides outstanding protection from memory mapping ransomware, both generic and modern-day ransomware including the most sophisticated ransomware attacks. It is a "faithful product" to defend from ransomware. It monitors and defends mainly defends the last action of ransomware through its own context algorithm. Protect against valuable data loss with CARB engine even in the failure of proactive defense.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The CARB engine, developed by CheckMAL, is key technology for judging the situation at the time of the file modification without any signature or pattern. By monitoring the change of file in real-time, accurate detection and recovery are possible. This unique feature differentiates from conventional security software that is not affected by the detection rate even in an environment where the internet is unavailable. The revolutionary CARB engine can judge the damage of the file by itself, this puts unique position while most other analysis system is replying to cloud assisted method.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CheckMAL AppCheck has a file protection component which automatically backs up files before they can be encrypted, enabling AppCheck to undo most damage. It will create a backup folder -- the Free version will create the directory "C:\Backup(AppCheck) on the C: drive and the Paid version (AppCheck Pro) will create an additional directory "User specified folder\AutoBackup(AppCheck)" which is a "ransomware shelter" so as to ensure the backups are not encrypted when ransomware is present. CheckMAL AppCheck defends your files on the onset/detection of ransomware by deleting affected (ransomware encrypted) files and then restores an original from the backup that it has. Your files are safe and that's a fact!

[​IMG]

CheckMAL AppCheck has a simple interface and easy to use and can be essentially be an "install/forget" application. CheckMAL AppCheck comes in two variants: AppCheck Free version and Paid version AppCheck Pro. See comparison table below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HIGHLIGHTS

PROTECTION FROM RANSOMWARE THREATS
    Powerful protection from ransomware is provided by CheckMAL’s Context Awareness Ransomware Behavior engine, supported in real-time without cloud, analyzes file damages by ransomware.

RANSOMGUARD PROTECTION
    Original files damaged by ransomware is kept in a driver-level protected directory, efficiently keeps only files that are affected by ransomware attack, providing minimum disk space usage for backup.

RECOVER YOUR DATA EVEN IF DETECTION FAILS
    Integrated scheduled backup provides an additional layer of protection of your files. Keeps track of file change and only changed files are accumulated.

SIMPLE, WORKS WITH TRADITIONAL AV
    AppCheck Pro detects and stops ransomware activity at the moment of the behavior of file damage while traditional antivirus software prevents ransomware before its execution. This enables co-existence of AppCheck Pro and traditional antivirus software.

FEATURES

• Real-time anti-ransomware protection without Internet connection.
    • Immediate protection against unknown ransomware including zero-day ransomware.
    • Advanced protection against ransomware – CARB engine blocks more than 99% of file encrypting ransomware.
    • RansomGuard efficiently backup original files that are only damaged by ransomware.
    • Co-existence with traditional antivirus software allows no need for replace existing
    • security software
    • Managed through CheckMAL Central Management System
    • Files in shared folders across network are protected from remotely damaging ransomware.
    • Integrated scheduled backup and folder protection provides additional layer of file protection and alternative for recovery.
    • Detailed file damage and recovery logs.
    • Automatic software update provides convenience for maintenance.
    • Quarantine files before disinfection or deletion
    • Easy installation and flexible integrated administration.
    • Comprehensive reports on ransomware detection and disinfection status.

CheckMAL Official Home Page

CheckMAL AppCheck Home Page

CheckMAL Official Support Page

CheckMAL FAQ

User Manual HERE

CheckMAL AppCheck Latest Version Build and release notes

Download AppCheck installer HERE

AppCheck Independent Review 1 HERE

AppCheck Independent Review 2 HERE

Wilderssecurity Forum Discussion thread on CheckMAL AppCheck

AppCheck Anti-Ransomware : CryMore Ransomware ({Filename}_{Extension}.encrypt) Block Video

AppCheck Anti-Ransomware : CryMore Ransomware ({Filename}_{Extension}.encrypt) Block Video

AppCheck Anti-Ransomware : TheDarkEncryptor Ransomware (.tdelf) Block Video

AppCheck Pro Licenses for this giveaway contest

CheckMAL, Inc. has sponsored Tweakbytes Forum
    15 x 1 year licenses of AppCheck Pro
    for our giveaways/contest.

To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES!

1. Giveaway is open to ALL members.

2. State/Comment on,

"What ransomware protection are you currently using and why do you want to switch to CheckMAL AppCheck Pro?"

Post your answers as giveaway/contest entry below alongside your social media share.

Please see sample entry below.

[​IMG]

3. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account

Code:
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-checkmal-appcheck-pro-halloween-giveaway.5509/

Optional: You may want to like/follow CheckMAL's social networking sites as added support.

CheckMAL Facebook Page

CheckMAL YouTube Channel

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
    If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT we guess ultimately members will try. So please take note, that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid.

Rules are pretty simple . To enter this contest you must comply with these above
    4 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Fifteen (15) winners will each receive
    one (1) year license of CheckMAL AppCheck Pro

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize.

Please include your details (Name/Email) when confirming your win
    to speed things up.

[​IMG]

Prizes will be FORFEIT if a PM is not received within the specified timeframe.

The Giveaway will run from
    October 25, 2017 to
    December 5, 2017

GOODLUCK!!!

[​IMG]

2. Google Adsense

3. jasonX

GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN.

[​IMG]

4. OSMAN

OSMAN Initiat3

jat_forcee, daljeet and Der.Reisende like this.
  5. jerzy6012.50

jerzy6012.50 Valued Member Known Member

https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/923491803902496769
    "What ransomware protection are you currently using and why do you want to switch to CheckMAL AppCheck Pro?"

I do not use any protection in this regard.
    I would like to have such protection for this kind of threat.
    Thanks for the contest and the convenience of winning.:cool:

jat_forcee, daljeet and Der.Reisende like this.
  6. kubik67

kubik67 Member

Thanks for the giveaway.

In nastojashee time I used a bunch 2018 AVG Internet Security + Zemana AntiMalware Free. I want to have CheckMAL AppCheck Pro to enhance protection from the ransomware and extortion, as well as having the function of data backup.

Facebook
    Twitter
    Google+

7. daljeet

daljeet Junior Member Member Of Month - Tweakbytes Defender

Thanks for the giveaway
    I'm already using APPcheck pro i like it protect form ransomware and also protect MBR from ransomware.
    My share

8. Der.Reisende

Der.Reisende Malware Tester Silver Member

AppCheck Anti-Ransom Free.
    The Pro version adds MBR ransomware protection, which is vital against 0-day malware.

Thank you @ Tweakbytes and CheckMAL for that great giveaway!

My Share:
    https://www.facebook.com/benedikt.richter.7/posts/1634190796624580

jat_forcee, Overlord and kubik67 like this.
  9. jat_forcee

jat_forcee Member

Thanks JasonX & Appcheck group for this giveaway!

I currently use no antiransomware protection. SO I need one. Appcheck antiransomware is very well made & it has free version. I would love to win a pro version. I am soon installing the free version also. Pro version can give MBR protection from ransomwares. The CARB engine blocks more than 99% of file encrypting ransomware so my keep safe.

Facebook share here https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=361705257605866&id=100012991834156

10. jasonX

We have been extended 5 more licenses for this Halloween Giveaway!

So those interested do join in! I have also extended the end date for you guys!

Please read the review made by our MTAC member Der.Reisende HERE

grr, RGiskardR, jat_forcee and 3 others like this.
  11. Jim

Jim Initiat3

jat_forcee, kubik67 and Der.Reisende like this.
  12. hakah

hakah Junior Member

13. Overlord

Overlord Member

Thanks for the giveaway.
    I do not use any protection in this regard.
    I would like to win a license for CheckMAL AppCheck PRO, because I need to strengthen mycomputer protection in this area.
    Good luck to all participants.
    My share:https://twitter.com/Vers67S/status/937357962703761408

jat_forcee, Der.Reisende and kubik67 like this.
  14. jimmyjam99

jimmyjam99 Initiat3

I currently use a combination of BitDef complete 2018 and HitmanPro. I have not found BD performance this year to be up to par and even if it was still believe CheckMAL AppCheck PRO would fill any crucial gaps and/or add additional verification. Although new to your product, many I consider knowledgeble in thses areas recommend your product and am very excited to learn have a chance to learn it for myself over the next year and maybe beyond.

Thanks!

https://t.co/8gARaRLxaJ
    https://twitter.com/Jimmyjam6999/status/937996532824944640.

kubik67 and Der.Reisende like this.
  15. jasonX

GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.

grr, jat_forcee, Der.Reisende and 2 others like this.
  16. jasonX

ivancicaIvana, grr, kubik67 and 4 others like this.
  17. jat_forcee

jat_forcee Member

Thank you CheckMal Inc. , JasonX & everyone here at Tweakbytes forum for a successful giveaway. Congratulations to all fellow winners.

18. jerzy6012.50

jerzy6012.50 Valued Member Known Member

congratulations to all winners:cool:

19. daljeet

daljeet Junior Member Member Of Month - Tweakbytes Defender

20. kubik67

kubik67 Member

Thank you for the activation key and congratulations to all the winners.

21. grr

grr Board Enthusiast Silver Member Known Member

Congrats to Winners and thanks Jason

22. jasonX

23. Der.Reisende

Der.Reisende Malware Tester Silver Member

Congratulations to all winners :)

24. jimmyjam99

jimmyjam99 Initiat3

Hello and congratulations to my fellow winners!!!

Out of curiosity, have you received your keys or any verification from CheckMal Inc.. I forwarded my information to Jasonx, and he confirmed my win, but have yet to see anything after that. Just trying to be prudent in case something has gone wrong. Also have reached out to Jasonx about this and another win and have yet to get a response.

Thank you and again congrats!!

Der.Reisende and ivancicaIvana like this.
  25. OSMAN

OSMAN Initiat3

They dont send any key

ivancicaIvana likes this.
  26. jimmyjam99

jimmyjam99 Initiat3

thank you I think, that was only part of the question or options possible. getting answers is like pulling teeth around here...
    The question is has anyone recieved anything please?!?!

Thank you

ivancicaIvana likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.