Tweakbytes [Official] BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control Giveaway

Discussion in 'Expired Official Giveaways' started by jasonX, Aug 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We @ Tweakbytes.com are very pleased to announce our BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control Giveaway!

[​IMG]

We would like to thank Mr. Alexandru Dicu of BiniSoft for his kind generosity for sponsoring us in this giveaway.

Overview

BiniSoft's Windows Firewall Control
    is a powerful software which extends the functionality of Windows Firewall and provides new extra features which makes Windows Firewall even better. It runs in the system tray and allows the user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2012. Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:

High Filtering

All outbound and inbound connections are blocked. This profile blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.

Medium Filtering

Outbound connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only the programs that you allow can initiate outbound connections.

Low Filtering
    Outbound connections that do not match a rule are allowed. The user can block the programs he doesn't want to allow initiating outbound connections.

No Filtering

Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.

Windows Firewall Control doesn't do any packet filtering and does not block or allow any connection. This is done by Windows Firewall itself based on the existing firewall rules.

[​IMG]

Program Features
    • Intuitive user interface which is easy accessible through a system tray icon.
    • Full support with standard user accounts. Elevated privileges are required only at installation.
    • Disable the ability of other programs to add Windows Firewall rules.
    • Integrated support of creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.
    • Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in Windows Firewall.
    • Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program and Windows Firewall.
    • Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
    • Automatically display invalid rules for programs that do not exist anymore.
    • Merge multiple similar rules or duplicate existing ones.
    • Search for executable files through folders and create new rules in seconds.
    • View recently allowed and blocked connections and create new rules from the Security log.
    • Import and export of partial sets of rules.
    • Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
    • Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
    • Global hot keys are supported and various shortcut keys are available.
    • And many, many more.
    Registered Users Features
    Notifications System which provides notifications for outbound blocked connections. Four modes available:

High

Display notifications for all outgoing connections that were blocked, including System and svchost.exe.

Medium

Display notifications only for regular programs, without notifications for System and svchost.exe.

Low

Automatically allow digitally signed programs. Notifications are displayed only for unsigned programs.

Disabled

Notifications are disabled.
    Create temporary rules which are automatically deleted when they expire or on program restart.

System Requirements

Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5/above
    Compatible with all x86 and x64 versions of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, 2012.
    Windows Firewall service is required to be enabled for Windows Firewall Control to run.
    DNS Client service is required to be enabled for the notifications to work properly.​

BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control DETAILS

Current latest stable version is Windows Firewall Control version 5.0.0.1 (October 04, 2017 )

What's new in version 5.0.0.1

Fixed: During to a failed commit/build, the previous version did not display anything in the Action column. Rules Panel and Connections Log were affected.

What's new in version 5.0.0.0

New: Connections Log contains now an "Auto refresh on open" check box which will automatically trigger Refresh when the window is opened.

New: Connections Log contains now an "Auto receive updates" check box which will automatically add the newest entries on top of the list. More info can be found in the user manual.

New: Main Panel displays now the currently connected location of Windows Firewall.

New: Added "Open the website" functionality in the About tab.

Fixed: Duplicate notifications may be displayed if the location of Windows Firewall changes after WFC service start-up and there are rules defined for specific locations.

Fixed: Merge rules functionality from Rules Panel does create the merged rule, but does not remove anymore the old rules.

Fixed: Import policy displays a successful operation result, even if the import has failed due to a file access denied error.

Fixed: Refresh does not work anymore in Connections Log after using the search. The window must be closed and reopened to be able to refresh again the data grid.

Fixed: Some group names from Windows 10 are not recognized.

Fixed: 'mDNS' keyword is not valid in Properties dialog as local port when opening such an inbound rule for UDP protocol.

Updated: The user manual was updated with new screenshots and updated topics.

Windows Firewall Control

BiniSoft's sponsorship for this giveaway contest

BiniSoft Team has provided Tweakbytes Forum 5 activation codes of BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control for our giveaways/contest.

To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES!

1. Giveaway is open to ALL members.

2. State/Comment on,

"WHY do you want to use BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control alongside the built-in Windows Firewall?"

Post your answers as giveaway/contest entry below alongside your social media share.

Please see sample entry below.

[​IMG]

3. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account

Code:
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-binisoft-windows-firewall-control-giveaway.5366/

Optional: You may want to like/follow BiniSoft.org's social networking sites as added support.

BiniSoft on YouTube

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
    If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT we guess ultimately members will try. So please take note, that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid.

Rules are pretty simple . To enter this contest you must comply with these above
    4 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

5 winners will each receive
    one (1) activation code of BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize.

Prizes will be FORFEIT if a PM is not received within the specified timeframe.

WINNERS ARE REQUIRED TO

1. Download the latest build of BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control from the download link above and install it on your PC. That install will generate a unique Installation ID for your PC.

[​IMG]

2. SEND via PM the confirmation of your win WITH your unique Installation ID. We will send your PC's unique Installation ID to BiniSoft. They (BiniSoft) will send us the corresponding ACTIVATION CODE that you will use to activate Windows Firewall Control on his computer. Your ACTIVATION CODE will be sent via PM reply.

ACTIVATION CODE NOTES

Remember that the Activation Code is based on the unique Installation ID that you will be giving.

An activation code works only for a specific Installation ID of a machine/system. Thus your activation code can only be used on the machine/system from which the unique Installation ID belongs.

The activation status will remain activated as long as the Installation ID remains unchanged.

If the operating system (OS) you are using is reinstalled or upgraded to a newer version the "Installation ID" of that machine/system changes thus the given Activation Code given will not work anymore.

BiniSoft offers to supersede such limitations by becoming a registered user.

A registered user account offers:
    1. Priority support via email.
    2. All the features will be unlocked from all of our programs, so that you can use them at their full potential.
    3. Receive unrestricted access to "My Account" area.
    4. You can activate our products on all PC's from your home, for unlimited times. This is a lifetime license.
    5. Become a registered user for all future versions of our programs.
    6. Never receive emails regarding eventual upgrades, patches releases, special offers and so on.
    For more info on how to become a registered user, click HERE

The Giveaways will run from
    September 16, 2017 to November 10, 2017

[​IMG]

toffee, dinosaur07, VinDiesel and 7 others like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. jasonX

GIVEAWAY/CONTEST IS NOW OPEN!!!

Der.Reisende, toffee, grr and 2 others like this.
  4. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 Senior Member

Thanks a lot for the giveaway, jasonX. :) I really like this software as i read a lot of good reviews about it on the internet and i want to encourage the development of this excellent software and show some support for the romanian developers and our forum.
    As for the question you posted above:
    WHY do you want to use BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control alongside the built-in Windows Firewall?

I want to use this software in order to better control the in-built firewall from Microsoft for an exhanced security and management of such firewall. For me it is important to control each and every rule for any application as i want to have a full control of everything that connects to the internet and with a single click to allow or block it.
    Below my share:
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=263568934153858&id=100015022601276

I also followed their youtube channel.
    Best of luck to all the participants,
    :joy:

Der.Reisende and grr like this.
  5. jasonX

6. Syafiq

Syafiq Member

Der.Reisende likes this.
  7. daljeet

daljeet Member

Thanks for the giveaway jasonx
    I want full control over the all application's running in my system and binisoft works with windows in-built firewall so need to worry.
    MY share

Der.Reisende likes this.
  8. jasonX

Sorry for the delay.

GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.

ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS OF,

Tweakbytes [Official] BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control Giveaway
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-binisoft-windows-firewall-control-giveaway.5366/

[​IMG]

WINNERS ARE REQUIRED TO:

1. Download the latest build of BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control from the download link above and install it on your PC. That install will generate a unique Installation ID for your PC.

[​IMG]

2. SEND via PM the confirmation of your win WITH your unique Installation ID. We will send your PC's unique Installation ID to BiniSoft. They (BiniSoft) will send us the corresponding activation code that you will use to activate Windows Firewall Control on his computer. Your ACTIVATION CODE will be sent via PM reply.

I will also need your Name/Email for documentation purposes to be sent to the developer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. jat_forcee

jat_forcee Initiat3

Thanks for the giveaway Binisoft & JasonX. Congrats to all winners.

Der.Reisende, dinosaur07 and daljeet like this.
  10. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 Senior Member

Thanks a lot for the giveaway and to Binisoft for generosity and congrats to the other winners!

Der.Reisende, daljeet and jat_forcee like this.
  11. jasonX

Der.Reisende and daljeet like this.
  12. Syafiq

Syafiq Member

I can't see the image, @jasonX can you upload the image in a different link ?

Der.Reisende likes this.
  13. jat_forcee

jat_forcee Initiat3

All 3 participants were winners so you won Siafiq. Confirm to JasonX soon!

grr, daljeet and Der.Reisende like this.
  14. jasonX

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THAT'S THREE FILEHOSTING SITES THERE FOR YOUR EYES.
    READ IT CAREFULLY.

grr, daljeet, Der.Reisende and 2 others like this.
  15. jasonX

I will forfeit any win without the proper/complete details that is required. I have already been lenient.

grr, daljeet, Der.Reisende and 2 others like this.
  16. Syafiq

Syafiq Member

Sorry, @jasonX. I can't see the image because imgur is blocked in Indonesia, I have already sent you a PM about my confirmation details. Please don't be angry to me. Again, Sorry for the inconvenience :(

grr likes this.
  17. jasonX

Closing this thread now. Thanks to all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.