thank you for your continued efforts

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by guardian, Oct 1, 2016.

1. guardian

guardian Administrator Staff Member

I would like to extend a thank you to several members

our awesome MTAC team for keeping us au courant of the nasties :angry:that are lurking out there in CyberWorld :shake:

@BC2Tweak for your outstanding Software reviews :read: :shake:

@Petrovic for your amazing software updates and trending tech news :mail: that keeps us informed :shake:

@wwd for your stunning picturesque posts that show us the world is indeed a beautiful place :pope:

and a special heartfelt thank you to @jasonX for your hard work with our giveaways - we are looking forward to you being able to return to our forum..
    'It is true that the passing of a loved one leaves what seems a heartache no one can heal.. but it is your love that leaves you a memory that no one can take away":pope:

I do want to kick off member of the month awards - so will get Bala to help me create some rank badges
    and above are fantastic examples of how one could win this accolade !!

thank you kindly all for your continued efforts!!!!

2. Google Adsense

3. RGiskardR

RGiskardR Malware Tester Silver Member

Well deserved thanks to @BC2Tweak, @Petrovic, @wwd AND OF COURSE @jasonX hopping You come back soon!!!!!! :joy::clap:

Great idea about creating member of the month & rank badges! :glad::wide:

wwd, jasonX, grr and 7 others like this.
  4. Der.Reisende

Der.Reisende Malware Tester Silver Member

I also like the idea very much :)
    @BC2Tweak, @Petrovic & @wwd you make this forum a very alive place, thank you very much for that :) Also big thanks to all the mods & admins for their good work and helping us members out and encourage us to breathe even more live into this nice place :)
    :shake::cool::ohno:

wwd, jasonX, grr and 7 others like this.
  5. BC2Tweak

BC2Tweak Reviews Moderator Staff Member

"Member of the Month" is a splendid idea!! It will help to encourage people to continue to contribute to TbT!! :)

We are very thankful for everyone that is here. You make this place really great!! :) :D :cool: :glad:

:joy::joy::wide::clap:

wwd, jasonX, grr and 8 others like this.
  6. jerzy6012.50

jerzy6012.50 Valued Member Known Member

good idea can more people to join our forum.:cool:

wwd, jasonX, guardian and 7 others like this.
  7. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 Senior Member

Thank you all for all your work. :ohno:

wwd, jasonX, guardian and 6 others like this.
  8. revC0de

revC0de MTAC Moderator Staff Member

Not a lot of time I'm here but you don't need a long time to understand when you're in a good place.
    Something great is common to us and we move forward with determination and great passion. :pope::clap:

Thanks @guardian for this awesome post and, with @Bala, you continuously improved the forum helping us !!
    And I also like the idea about "Member of the Month" and rank badges!

Congrats to all of you guys!! :joy:

@jasonX, I do hope everything will be solved soon, waiting for you.:shake:

wwd, jasonX, jerzy6012.50 and 6 others like this.
  9. Trim

Trim MTAC Moderator Staff Member Member Of Month - Tweakbytes Defender

Guys first of all thank you all for your amazing work, posts, threads, reviews, etc. TBT is a really awesome community to stay. We have plenty of great members, and I want to say to all great members: keep up the good posts and threads!! Thanks again guys :cool::joy::shake:

wwd, jasonX, jerzy6012.50 and 6 others like this.
  10. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

The hard work we saw in here inspired us members to do more for Tweakbytes. Look at it now...it's way beyond the old dusty has been of a forum I used to just check out from it's very long hiatus. Tweakbytes is now all RAVIN and BRAND NEW!

thank you for your continued efforts...
    and thank you eternally for the great and unselfish work you do here each day. you guys are the best and I am proud to be here with you!!!!

[​IMG]

wwd, Trim, grr and 7 others like this.
  11. artoor

artoor Moderator Staff Member

Let me join to guardian's gratitude :) You're awesome guys, you are awesome! This place doesn't exist without your input here :)