Tenorshare Android Data Recovery - code for free

Discussion in 'Deals and discounts' started by Cristine Rus, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Cristine Rus

Cristine Rus Guest

Tenorshare Android Data Recovery - code for free

Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Software is normally priced at $39.95 per license key/registration code.
    Tenorshare cooperate with MegaLeecher provide this giveaway, interested users are entitled to receive a free full version registration code for Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Software.

How it works:
    Go to thispromo page: http://www.tenorshare.com/cooperation/computerbild-giveaway.html , and enter your name, email address and press the “Submit” button to receive your free serial key by email.
    Check into your spam, junk mail or promotions mail folder in case the registration email has been wrongly filtered.

Note:
    Use the first one(in to received email it is two different licenses).
    You should keep in your mind that data lost from any Android device or from its memory card should not be written with new data anymore because that can cause irretrievable data loss.
    Btw,Not all lost data can be recovered, and there’s no guarantee that recovered data will be intact or still usable.
    Regularly backing up.
    Tenorshare Android Data Recovery can save both lost and existing data in your android device to PC with .txt, .xml, or .xls format.
    If you would like to backup Android data or sync Android data to PC, this tool is a good choice, too.

2. Google Adsense

3. SheenaBora

SheenaBora Initiat3

The Giveaway activity for Tenorshare Android Recovery has ended. I found Android Data Recovery is better than Tenorshare Android Recovery.

4. SheenaBora

SheenaBora Initiat3

You can follow this:
    Android Data Recovery

5. Kyla Mendoza

Kyla Mendoza Initiat3

You know, when you see a message that looks like a positive response to your long-awaited application (whatever that may be), it’s understandable that your judgment will be clouded. I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post. I wanted to thank you for this informative analysis of the subject. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I submitted your site to some of the biggest social networks so others can find your blog. Therefore, in return I can offer you this help for you to further understand more about your problem about erasing/recovering data securely from your device.