Talking Centipede

Discussion in 'Chit-chat' started by guardian, Feb 22, 2015.

1. guardian

guardian Administrator Staff Member

This bloke walks into a pet shop and says to the owner. "Hey mate I want to buy a pet, but I don't want a boring normal
    pet, no cats (sorry BC2Tweak), nor any dogs or budgies I want something different."

The pet shop owner thinks for a while and says to him that he’s got this talking centipede.

"REALLY?" Says the bloke "How much?"

The owner thinks for a while and says to him that the talking centipede is only $29.99. The bloke pays the money and takes his new pet home.

The bloke goes straight home and he puts the match box with the centipede in it on the table, opens it and says
    "Hello Nigel (hey I didn’t name him right LoL), you wanna go to the pub for a few beers?" We might see jasonX chuggin a few and chasing his nurses LoL
    the centipede says nothing!! Figuring it must be tired from the journey he decides to leave it for an hour and try again later.

An hour later he opens the match box and says "Hey there Nigel, fancy going to the pub for a few beers?" The centipede again
    says nothing. Starting to get suspicious the bloke decides he will give it one more hour, and if the centipede doesn't talk he will take it back to the shop
    and get his money back.

An hour later the man opens the match box and says "Last time Nigel, fancy going to the pub for a few beers?"
    The centipede says "I heard you the first time ya whacker! I'm still putting my shoes on!!!"

2. Google Adsense

3. BC2Tweak

BC2Tweak Reviews Moderator Staff Member

No problem.....some cats can be a bit boring, however, we've definitely got a very un-boring one!! ;)

4. insomnic

insomnic Junior Member

:D

What do you get if you cross a centipede and a chicken? Enough drumsticks to feed an army!

5. ahmadkhaje

ahmadkhaje Senior Member

Cats are lovely with her furry posts

6. Bala

Bala Administrator Staff Member

Lol awesome joke mate. Just the kind which would make a day. That means at minimum a centipede needs 3 hours to wear his shoes.

7. guardian

guardian Administrator Staff Member

what goes 99 clomp, 99 clomp, 99 clomp?
    A centipede that still has another shoe to put on :p

insomnic and ahmadkhaje like this.
  8. insomnic

insomnic Junior Member

[​IMG]
    lamo

jasonX and guardian like this.