Reviewer required for Revo Uninstaller Pro.

Discussion in 'Software Reviews Chit Chat' started by Spirit, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spirit

Spirit Initiat3 Silver Member

We require a fair and good review of revo uninstaller pro for our Review section.

Interested Members can post their reviews with screenshots and details in this thread.

Rules & Regulation to Qualify for winning review entry
    1.Any Registered Member can post the review.
    2.Review should not be copy paste.
    3.Review should be meaningful containing screenshots.

Prizes for Members Participating in Review.

The Review which will be selected the best by forum staff/admin/mods will appear in review section and winner member will get 1 license of Revo Uninstaller Pro which can be activated on 5 PC.

The other members who didn't win will get another opportunity to win license as they will direct qualify for our next Revo Uninstaller Pro Giveaway in which they will be counted x2 during randomizing of winners.

Product Homepage

The posting of Review close on 21st September 2013

2. Google Adsense

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Initiat3

I would like an opportunity to do this review. I have a lot of experience with Revo Uninstaller Pro and I feel I could produce a great review. Is the review going to be on version 3.0.7? If so, I would need to download the trial version. Currently I am using 3.0.5.

Please let me know if you would like for me to do the review, and if so when you would need the review completed by.

Thanks.

Oh man I just noticed that the review had ti be posted by September 21. I ma sorry I didn't see it sooner.

4. Bala

Bala Administrator Staff Member

Jeremy, Spirit has not yet come to TBT since long. I will myself contact revo and get the licenses and proceed with the contest.

5. Bala

Bala Administrator Staff Member

Jeremy you have been selected for doing the review, please do it.

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Initiat3

No Problem Bala, I will get the review completed as soon as possible

7. memeke

memeke Initiat3

Hello, I want to know if this posting has expired. If not expired, may I be allowed to participate it ? Thank you.

8. grr

grr Board Enthusiast Member Of Month - Tweakbytes Defender Known Member

Expired

Review is posted below
    http://tweakbytes.com/Thread-Revo-Uninstaller-Pro-3-0-7-Review

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.