Personal Giveaway Rules/Guidelines

Discussion in 'Tweakbytes Personal Giveaways' started by jasonX, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

If I may,

Member hosted / "Personal Giveaways" should contain proper information about the giveaway and product prize.

Content should have:

(a) Define what is the purpose of the giveaway.

example:

I have a couple of licenses for xxx that I want to share to the community...etc etc..

or,

A friend developer has gifted me a couple of licenses of xxx for our community for their products further exposure thus I am hosting this in support of their product etc etc..

(b) Post pertinent info of Product/Prize Content:

Info should contain:

a. Description of the Product/Prize. Overview, Program Features, version build details (all with images)
    b. Home Page Link
    c. Download Page Link
    d. Support Link

(c) License of Product/Prize

a. Proof of legitimacy.

Documentation with regards to the prize. (Email confirmation from developer CS, license documentation from "giver", license certificate if in possession, etc.)

Where it came from? The license origin.

Is it active? Or transferable..?

Conditions of the license usage if any (if it is only for a certain region or part of the world, etc etc)

The way you share your blessings to the community is greatly appreciated but please/kindly make or share it properly. Make the extra effort to check with developer CS with regards to your prize especially if your prize is is an old version or has been shelved for quite a while.

The member host will send a copy of the proof of legitimacy/documentation to Admin/Mod for scrutiny prior hosting the giveaway.

The member host will send proof of legitimacy/documentation with the appropriate license win to the winner.

LET US NOT BURDEN THE WOULD BE WINNER HERE AT TWEAKBYTES.

ALL PERSONAL GIVEAWAYS OR ANY MEMBER HOSTED GIVEAWAY WILL BE STRICTLY MOD APPROVED.

PLEASE SEND ME A PM FOR THOSE INTERESTED SO WE CAN TALK IT OUT.
    A DRAFT (in MS Word 2013) WILL BE PREPARED FOR YOUR USE/GUIDELINE.

LET US NOT BURDEN THE WOULD BE WINNER HERE AT TWEAKBYTES.

daljeet, kubik67, revC0de and 7 others like this.
  2. Google Adsense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.