Official Tweakbytes novaPDF Professional Giveaway Contest

Discussion in 'Expired Official Giveaways' started by guardian, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guardian

guardian Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

novaPDF Professional - [5 x License Giveaway Contest]
    [​IMG]

We @ Tweakbytes are very proud to announce our first Official Tweakbytes Forum
    novaPDF Professional Competition. .

Firstly we would like to thank the Developers of novaPDF for kindly offering us these 5 x licenses for novaPDF Professional
    novaPDF Professional

Using novaPDF, both individual users and businesses are able to create PDF documents and easily share them, making the process of collaboration more efficient. With just a few clicks you can have your company’s reports, contracts, workflows, agreements, marketing plans, spreadsheets, forms, products list, price list, charts, emails or other printable documents converted in PDF format. Its purpose is to enable users to exchange electronic documents easier, independently of the application in which they were initially created. The resulted PDF files can be viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer (reader) installed.

[​IMG]

This PDF printer driver is compatible with 32/64-bit editions of these operating systems: Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7/Vista/XP SP3 and Windows Server 2012/2008/2003. It also requires the .NET framework (you'll be prompted during installation if it's not already installed).

novaPDF allows you to define different printing profiles, each with its own printing to PDF settings. This feature is very useful if there are different users using the same computer (and each has different printing preferences) or if you are the only user but need different settings for printing documents.

This PDF creator can generate PDF files with embedded fonts. This means that your PDF files can be read and printed on any system without distributing your font separately, while maintaining the original intended design. Furthermore, novaPDF can embed only the characters used in that document, so that the size of the resulting PDF will be smaller.

You can personalize your documents by setting the document information (title, subject, author, keywords). This feature is useful also if you want to publish your PDF files on the Web, as search engines will index your PDF files and use the document information to display it in the results. Furthermore, novaPDF can create PDF/A compliant PDF files, thus is ideal for long-term archiving of documents.

READ MORE HERE

So whilst you are eagerly awaiting the competition giveaway to be drawn why not download a copy of the Trial version and take it for a spin to see what is under this programs hood..

Download:

We at novaPDF believe that novaPDF will suit your needs and this is why we offer the ultimate try-before-you-buy guarantee.
    You can benefit from all the functionality of novaPDF Professional by downloading a free trial here: Download novaPDF Trial here
    Trial expires after 30 days and each page of the PDF you create using the trial will have a footer notice. This is not shown in the paid version.
    __________________________________________________________________________________

To participate please follow these 2 simple GIVEAWAY RULES

You must have been a registered member here on Tweakbytes Forum

In 10 words or more tell us what you like about novaPDF Professional

To enter this contest you must comply with these 2 simple conditions to be considered as a valid entry.

Only 1 entry permitted per user

Winners will be chosen by random.org and winners name will be published here.

Winning members names once posted will each have 2 days to PM me to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your win will be forfeited. You will only receive a PM from me once you have claimed your prize by PM within specified timeframe.

Developer requires that you send me your email address so that your license key can be linked to your email.

The Giveaway ends on Sunday 9th February 2015.

Rohit, kumar5898, Chib and 10 others like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. calexico

calexico Member

Nice giveaway, thank you! :)
    Nova PDF Pro has ability password protect the PDF files and permissions can be restricted to prevent the document from being viewed, printed, modified, copied.

guardian likes this.
  4. bart

bart Junior Member

I like about novaPDF Professional that I can to create PDF documents and easily share them.

Thanks for the contst!

guardian likes this.
  5. jelson

jelson Junior Member

What stands out with novaPDF is the MS Office plugins, especially picking up on embedded hyperlinks

guardian likes this.
  6. ursus

ursus Member

Super program. Easy to install, easy to use.
    Effective, a lot of possibilities, even gives you the possibility to combine different documents.

guardian likes this.
  7. Askanag

Askanag Member

Thanks for giveaway guardian.
    Very good program. Great opportunities and methods for editing documents. One of the best programs to work with PDF files.
    Best regards!

8. TBSfan

TBSfan Initiat3

novaPDF Professional provides plenty of features in an easy to use GUI to create PDF documents in a way we want and like.I would like to thank Tweakbytes Forum and the Developers of novaPDF for making this great giveaway possible.:)

guardian likes this.
  9. Ari

Ari Initiat3

Simple, easy & credible software.
    novaPDF one of the best pdf related software for any user.

guardian likes this.
  10. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

Great giveaway ;) Always great great work there guardian :) Don't count me in (just wanna congratulate) I have the Pro version with me ;)

guardian likes this.
  11. guardian

I am pleased to hear that you are already using this great program

thank you jasonX :D

12. Chib

Chib Member

It has convert files to PDF, profile settings, font choices, save choices and numerous others.
    Converts webpages straight to pdf without a problem.

guardian likes this.
  13. kumar5898

kumar5898 Initiat3

It installs as a printer on your system simply print to PDF it's that easy. What's really
    nice is if you want to print out a list of e-mails.

guardian likes this.
  14. Rohit

Rohit Member

Nova PDF is easy to use. In the many tools available to convert documents into pdf format and nova pdf pro keeps its individuality by its easy interface, easy encryption process,bookmarking documents etc. You can optimize the document for various purpose

guardian likes this.
  15. guardian

@ ljupco you must follow these giveaway contest rules or your post will be deleted

1. You must have been a registered member here on Tweakbytes Forum ( 'YES' condition has been met ) ;)

2. In 10 words or more tell us what you like about novaPDF Professional ( 'NO' condition has not been met ) :(

To enter this contest you must comply with these 2 simple conditions to be considered as a valid entry.

because after 5 days you did not satisfy Rule number 2 as requested your entry was deleted..

16. Viperrex

Viperrex Initiat3

Personalization of documents and ability to easily create them and share them makes novaPDF a great software.

guardian likes this.
  17. ahmadkhaje

ahmadkhaje Senior Member

:angry:Very good program:angry:
    Nova PDF Pro save choices and numerous other has ability password protect the PDF files can be restricted to prevent the document from being viewed:rolleyes:

guardian likes this.
  18. Dolphus

Dolphus Initiat3

novaPDF Professional is a simple pdf creator for Windows that allows you to easily create professional
    quality documents in a industry-standard PDF file format..

'this is nice find for a giveaway' I looking foward to draw

guardian likes this.
  19. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

This program is very good and light! Reminds me of PDF-Xchange Viewer Pro but the program size is much smaller. Print to pdf is great also. Good luck to the winner :)

guardian likes this.
  20. guardian

contest winners names will be drawn tomorrow..... have you got your entry in?????

21. yarrix

yarrix Member

I like that novaPDF can send the PDF using the default email client or directly using the SMTP server

pretty darn good software and hopeing like all I will win

thank u

22. guardian

closing soon good people

make sure you are in it or you surely can't win it :p

23. guardian

ok good people the time is here

[​IMG]

congrats to all lucky winners!!

thank you to all members who took part in our giveaway competition

ursus, bart, toffee and 3 others like this.
  24. Dolphus

Dolphus Initiat3

wow I win thank you guardian

the only think i ever won before was the race to be born

I will send u a message

ursus and guardian like this.
  25. Askanag

Askanag Member

Thanks guardian. Congrats to all the winners.
    Best regards!

ursus, bart and guardian like this.
  26. AlexK

AlexK Junior Member

Congrats to all the winners :)

bart and guardian like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.