Official Tweakbytes Giveaways

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by guardian, Apr 22, 2014.

1. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

I got a PM stating that there are winners who have issues with sending me a PM. I need to see what the Admins are at this so in the meantime send it to my email. I cannot post it here so you need to ask someone here if you do not know it. If I have in the past sent you an email from a past win use that. I will ask the Admins if I will consider you as winners but the deadline is today (because it is the 3rd day). You have all day to send me the details via email.

revC0de, Trim, daljeet and 4 others like this.
  2. jasonX

To those who have issues with sending me a PM send it to my email in the meantime. All the Mods know my email (can't post it here so please ask them). If I have sent you an email previously from a past win use that email address. Today is the last day of the 3rd day so I'll wait just today. I'll ask the Admins if that can be considered. They will have to check first.

revC0de, daljeet, kram7750 and 3 others like this.
  3. jasonX

Confirmed WINNERS of Xvirus products,

Kindly check your email anf confirm from there your win reception.

Confirmed WINNERS of Atomi System's ActivePresenter PRO,

Please wait awhile as I just sent your details to the dev.

jasonX

Trim, daljeet, kram7750 and 3 others like this.
  4. jasonX

WINNERS,

If it ain't much, PLEASE confirm receipt of your winning licenses via email or here via PM. I need it for documentation purposes.

jasonX

Trim, daljeet, grr and 3 others like this.
  5. jasonX

WINNERS ANNOUNCED:

Tweakbytes [Official] Comodo Internet Security Complete Halloween 2017 Giveaway
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweak...curity-complete-halloween-2017-giveaway.5539/

Tweakbytes [Official] Diskeeper 16 PRO Halloween 2017 Giveaway
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-diskeeper-16-pro-halloween-2017-giveaway.5535/

Winners you know the drill!

FOR,

Tweakbytes [Official] TechSmith "ScareUS" Halloween 2017 Giveaway
    http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-techsmith-scareus-halloween-2017-giveaway.5537/

TechSmith representative has been informed and will soon choose the winners. Stay tuned for the announcement.

WINNERS ARE REMINDED TO FOLLOW THE RULES TO CLAIM YOUR WIN OR ELSE I WILL FORFEIT IT.

Thanks!

grr, Der.Reisende, wwd and 2 others like this.
  6. jasonX

WINNERS (past and present),

ANYONE WHO WILL BE CAUGHT TRADING LICENSES WON FROM THIS FORUM TO OTHER FORUMS WILL BE BANNED.
    Your win license is tagged with the details that you have given when claiming your prize. I will personally inform the developer/representative to void the license awarded to you if found to have been traded or used indiscriminately.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

jasonX

grr, Der.Reisende, wwd and 5 others like this.
  7. jasonX

WINNERS,

FOR GODS SAKE PLEASE!!! YOU ARE WASTING MY TIME GIVING YOU LENIENCY HERE!

[​IMG]

Name: (Given Name) (Surname) ---see example below,

Given Name: Jason Surname: Bjourne

so details should be,

Name: Jason Bjourne
    Email: [email protected]

IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

DO NOT WASTE MY TIME OR I WILL NOT CONFIRM YOUR CLAIM!

revC0de, scot, grr and 5 others like this.
  8. jasonX

revC0de, daljeet, grr and 3 others like this.
  9. jasonX

WINNERS ANNOUNDED,

Tweakbytes [Official] Mirillis Action! Halloween 2017 Giveaway

http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-mirillis-action-halloween-2017-giveaway.5549/

Heimdal/AppCheck Pro WINNERS,

For the love of GOD...is it really hard to understand the rules? Check your PM's you have 2+ days remaining! Starting today the next round of winner claims will be checked on the 3rd day (last day) so you will not have a chance to amend what you sent. This will be done to teach you all a lesson.

jasonX

daljeet, grr and RGiskardR like this.
  10. jasonX

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Tweakbytes [Official] TechSmith "ScareUS" Halloween 2017 Giveaway

http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes-official-techsmith-scareus-halloween-2017-giveaway.5537/

If you have concerns/issues with any giveaway/contest do not post your concern in the giveaway page. USE THE PM FEATURE!

I will post additional guidelines and rules for the giveaway in the next couple of days especially on PM claim etc. In absence if this the giveaway rules stands (unless otherwise stated).

We have to have some sense here because you guys, especially the winners who do not get it. I am surprised why!

READ THE CONFIRMATION I SEND YOU. IF IT'S STATED THERE THAT THE DEVELOPER WILL SEND YOU YOUR WIN/LICENSE VIA EMAIL PLEASE WAIT FOR IT.

You waste my time on petty things. From now on "no leniency"!

grr, revC0de, RGiskardR and 1 other person like this.
  11. jasonX

GIVEAWAY/CONTEST REMINDERS

Giveaway/Contest Rules and content

1. Rules are stated in each giveaway/contest posted. All giveaway/contests that we host here have been approved by the developer/sponsor/representative and they have been given PDF copies of the giveaway/contest page prior posting it here so they can check what is posted and what has been sent to them. Unlike other sites, I make it a point to have the sponsor/developer/representative check the contents first prior posting it. All contents of the giveaway pages posted here have been approved by both parties (Tweakbytes/sponsor/developer/representative). Unless otherwise specified in the giveaway/contest page or thread, the existing rules are enforced. No exemptions will be made.

2. Do not use the giveaway/contest thread to ask questions there. I will delete any content other than an entry or congratulatory statement. Use the PM feature.

3. At the moment those who join cannot edit their entry once it is posted so please make sure that the all pertinent info such as links are correct before posting it. Check the link first and open it in a browser. If there are images to be posted via file/image hosting sites, please make sure that it will be shown correctly. Use the PM feature if you need to amend something. Approval will depend on the issue at hand as the burden of proof is yours. If I do not see it fit to amend your entry for you then it will stay like that. Period.

4. If you do not agree with the existing rules of the giveaway/contest, don't join. Period.

Any irrelevant post or retraction from a giveaway/contest entered (especially when winners have already been announced) will be deemed as inappropriate behavior and will be dealt with accordingly. A penalty will be given ranging from suspension from the giveaways or outright ban (from the giveaways or forum itself) and I will see to that.

Winner PM Claim

1. A winner's PM claim should be concise and sufficient with the proper details as required. State what giveaway/contest you won and your details. Don't make me guess what/where you won because at a given time there are 2 or 3 giveaway/contests conclusions. Unless otherwise specified in the giveaway/contest page, Name/Email is required as it will be sent to the developer/sponsor/representative for documentation purposes. Again, unless otherwise specified this is a requirement. No exemptions to this rule. Period.

A winner is given 3 days to send a PM claim win. No extensions on this. You have 3 days to give the correct/sufficient data required in the giveaway page. It is understood that within that timeframe you have checked your PM claim as correct. If I received an insufficient/incorrect PM claim at the end of the 3rd day then a "no confirmation" will be given. A "no confirmation" renders your win forfeit. If I confirm your claim then good for you. Period.

A winner sends a PM to "claim" his prize. I as host will "confirm" that claim. If I do not confirm your claim then your win is forfeit. Period. Do not confuse yourself with both words ("claim" and "confirm") as they are different. Some state in their PM claim, "I confirm that I won in the xxx giveaway etc etc.." It is me, as host, who will confirm a claim and not the other way around. Remember that.

If a winner has won 2 or more giveaway/contests, then a winner should send a PM distinctively for each of the giveaway/contest he won. Each giveaway/contest page has that requirement. I do not understand why a winner is so lazy to send a PM claim for each of his win. No exemptions to this rule. Period.

2. I have been checking out data about winners who seem to disregard claiming their win. There are 2 or 3 members here that have that behavior. They join and then disregard claiming their win. This is unfair to those who religiously join and follow the rules. Such will be dealt accordingly. I just need to check it out with Admins about the sanctions/strike rule.

Confirmation of License/Win Reception

A winner is "required" to confirm that they have received their appropriate win. This is for documentation purposes. It is a requirement. It is only proper and decent to do so.

If a license/win is received via email from me. Kindly reply to that email if I sent you that email as confirmation that you have received it.

If a sponsor/developer/representative sent it to you. Reply to that. Don't forget to say "thank you" at the very least to them. Afterwards send me word via PM or email. Do not be lazy about this. I collect all data via screenshots and will sanction you the next time you join. Failure to do so will have implications for you when joining the next round of giveaway/contests. This is a warning to you "winner".

Developers/sponsors/representatives are busy that they ask data from us about this. Some scrutinize it especially those that do not have the time to email winners and give the licenses to me so I will be the one to send it to the winners. At any given point in time some instead send it to me so it will not be a hindrance to their busy schedule. Data in the form of confirmation and email copy is sent to them in return. I keep a copy of all of it also. Documentation, my dear gentlemen, is always vital (and it will be if you encounter issues later on).

License issues etc.

If there are issues with your awarded license/win, all our giveaway/contest pages have their appropriate support links. Use that. I can communicate in lieu of your issue/problem but it is your duty as license owner to contact support whatever the issue is. I keep documentations of all email correspondences between me and the developers and I use that whenever there are issues but it is the duty of the license owner to communicate directly to support about any issues or problems regarding their license win. Do not make me their support team assistant.

Time and again, members who join and lately "winners" give an attitude of inappropriate behavior ranging from asking for more considerations to blatant disregard of existing rules. All have been shown leniency here but it has taken it's toll on me.

So my advice, Follow the rules or else..

grr, revC0de, RGiskardR and 2 others like this.