[Official Tweakbytes Giveaway] Shadow Defender - lifetime licenses

Discussion in 'Expired Official Giveaways' started by guardian, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guardian

guardian Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Shadow Defender - [3 x Licenses Giveaway Contest]

We @ Tweakbytes are very proud to announce our Official Tweakbytes forum
    Shadow Defender Giveaway.

[​IMG]

Firstly we would like to thank the Developers @ Shadow Defender for kindly offering up these
    3 x Lifetime licenses for Shadow Defender (yes Lifetime Licenses)
    and especially for being continued supporters of TBT over the many years

What is Shadow Defender.. ?
    Shadow Defender is an easy-to-use security solution (for Windows operating systems) that protects your PC/laptop real environment against malicious activities and unwanted changes.

Shadow Defender..
    You can run your system in a virtual environment called 'Shadow Mode'. 'Shadow Mode' redirects each system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment. If you experience malicious activities and/or unwanted changes, perform a reboot to restore your system back to its original state, as if nothing happened.

With Shadow Defender, you have the flexibility to specify which files and folders are permanently saved to the real environment. This ensures important files and folders are kept after a reboot.

If you want to make a maintenance-free computer, Shadow Defender will be your best choice.

[​IMG]

Shadow Defender Features..

1. Prevent all viruses and malwares.
    2. Surf the internet safely and eliminate unwanted traces.
    3. Protect your privacy.
    4. Eliminate system downtime and maintenance costs.
    5. Reboot to restore your system back to its original state.

Shadow Defender Users..
    1. Maintain a system free from malicious activities and unwanted changes.
    2. Test software and game installations in a safe environment.
    3. Protect against unwanted changes by shared users (suitable for workplaces and educational institutions).

Language Files..
    Shadow Defender supports multi-language interface. All available Language Files are listed HERE

System Requirements..
    Operating System
    : [​IMG]Windows XP / [​IMG]Windows 2003 / [​IMG]Windows Vista / [​IMG]Windows 7 / [​IMG]Windows 8 / [​IMG]Windows 10
    Memory by OS: Windows XP: 256MB, Windows 2003: 256MB, Vista: 512MB, Windows 7: 1GB, Windows 8: 1GB, Windows 10: 1GB
    Hard Disk: 3 MB for program files, 1GB or more free space for each partition in Shadow Mode
    ______________________________________________________________________________

To participate please follow these 3 simple GOLDEN RULES !!

1. To ensure all who are entering our giveaways are actually contributing members to our forum
    you MUST have submitted at least 5 posts and created at least 3 threads to enter
    (not including giveaways) (we will be checking)

2. Please comment below with your giveaway entry

• ‘What is your most favourite feature of 'Shadow Defender' ??

3. Only one entry per IP is permitted.... what does this mean??

If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT I guess ultimately members will try..
    BUT please note!! that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid ..

How do you know if that VPN/Proxy IP has been used already for this giveaway ??
    You don't BUT we do and your entry will not be accepted..
    I could just change my VPN/Proxy... !!
    Yes you can but are you sure another member hasn't used this service ??

rules are pretty simple :D ..To enter this contest you must comply with these above 3 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

Only one entry per member .. per IP is permitted..

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 2 days to PM me to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a PM from me if you have claimed your prize within specified time frame.

The Giveaway ends on Saturday 16th July

GOOD LUCK to all who enter

Optimum, Overkill, Gdant and 3 others like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. Quantum777

Quantum777 Member

My favorite feature is the shadow mode feature, of cause having never used it this may change :D

4. Gdant

Gdant Senior Member Known Member

Shadow mode with selected partition that even most viruses/malwares cann't bypass is the ultimate weapon of this software.
    Love to have it.
    Thnaks guardian for the giveaway:)

5. kubik67

kubik67 Junior Member

Shadow Defender I like its simplicity, I just need to test new programs. And it helps when you give the child a computer. Set the shadow mode and allow him to do anything. Rebooted computer and all changes gone.

jasonX likes this.
  6. Overkill

Overkill Senior Member Known Member

I love shadow defender for it's simplicity and lightness on the system but at the same time it's so powerful to prevent 99.9% of malware in the wild.
    Thanks for this giveaway...i'd like to win this for a family member. :)

jasonX likes this.
  7. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 Senior Member

Thanks for the giveaway, guardian. This software is one of the best from its kind. This software can run our system in a virtual environment called 'Shadow Mode' that redirects each system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment so this way we are nothing to do with any kind of viruses. Shaddow Mode is my favourite feature. Best of luck to all the participants. :)

Overkill likes this.
  8. guardian

@kubik67 .. please re-read the rules for this competition ..

1. To ensure all who are entering our giveaways are actually contributing members to our forum
    you MUST have submitted at least 5 posts and created at least 3 threads to enter
    (not including giveaways) (we will be checking)

you MUST have created at least 3 threads -
    and
    you MUST have submitted at least 5 posts (not including giveaways)

at the moment you do not qualify to enter... as the competition closes soon you still have time to fix up your posts and threads :)

jasonX likes this.
  9. hakah

hakah Junior Member

guardian : Thanks for the giveaway.
    Shadow Defender is the best easy-to-use PC/laptop security and privacy protection tool forWindows operating system. With Shadow Defender I can run the system in a virtual environment and all the attacks happened there will be restored back to its original state as if nothing have happened with just a reboot. I like this feature as it surely keeps my system in a safe state.

jasonX likes this.
  10. Optimum

Optimum Member

Shadow Defender is certainly an interesting software that provides me with ways of protecting my
    beloved PC from virus attacks and any negative influence on my systems files.. it's like putting a piece
    of paper over my HDD so any softwares that I trial are writing to the piece of paper
    so I can try out new softwares and then when I reboot, piece of paper gone and wallah back to norm and no changes

jasonX and BC2Tweak like this.
  11. yarrix

yarrix Member

I would like much to get a copy of my own, If I experience malicious activities and/or unwanted changes,
    all I will need to do is to perform a reboot to restore my system back to its original states :D

I did read that if I want to make a maintenance-free computer, Shadow Defender will be my best choice

thank you for the chance to win it

jasonX likes this.
  12. guardian

giveaway thread is now closed... winners names will be checked and I will then place the eligible names onto random.org
    for selection of our lucky winners..

Quantum777 and dinosaur07 like this.
  13. guardian

eligible names have now been collected and am sending onto random.org .. unfortunately not all members who entered followed all of our
    3 simple GOLDEN RULES !! and therefore were not included

Quantum777 likes this.
  14. guardian

[​IMG]

congrats to the winners.... :D

winner's have 2 days to PM me to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified time
    frame your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

congrats again to our lucky winners :cool:

15. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 Senior Member

Thanks for this exceptional giveaway, guardian. Good work you're doing here. :)

Quantum777 likes this.
  16. guardian

winners have claimed their serial keys... thread closed

thank you to all members who entered

dinosaur07 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.