Geek Uninstaller vs. Revo Uninstaller PRO

Discussion in 'Free software v/s Paid software' started by geki616, Oct 29, 2013.

1. geki616

geki616 Member

Geek Uninstaller vs. Revo Uninstaller PRO  

Which one would you choose? Why?

2. Google Adsense

3. Bala

Bala Administrator Staff Member

Never used Geek Uninstaller but sure have used Revo so I will go with Revo.

4. Gnosis

Gnosis Senior Member Known Member

All I have used is
    REVO, and it rocks.  I have the paid version, given to me by a good friend.

5. artoor

artoor Moderator Staff Member

Haven't used Geek Uninstaller. Surely Revo wins this contest, but if I have a choice between Revo Uninstaller vs. Total Uninstall, I would go for Total Uninstall. Have Revo Pro on my desktop and Total on my laptop and this comparison let me chose the winner, and the winner is... as mentioned - Total Uninstall :congo:

6. corker

corker Member

Second that!

7. guardian

guardian Administrator Staff Member

Revo.. Revo.. Revo.. Revo.. Revo...oi oi oi

8. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama Moderator Staff Member

Iobit Uninstaller

9. BC2Tweak

BC2Tweak Reviews Moderator Staff Member

Never have used Geek Uninstaller, until now. Just downloaded it, so have to give it a try. Revo Uninstaller Pro is a very good piece of software. I also use some other uninstaller software: Smarty Uninstaller; IObit Uninstaller; Advanced Uninstaller. I happen to be a software fiend and will use more than one tool, because each one has its own unique abilities. :)

10. jerzy6012.50

jerzy6012.50 Valued Member Known Member

both programs are good because I know I'm using one PC desktop, laptop and 2 on'm happy with both.
    Revo- PC desktop
    Total-on laptop
    Geek Uninstaller and I have not used yet never.

11. exterminator20

exterminator20 Initiat3 Known Member

IObit Uninstaller.For the sake of the OP,I have never used GEEK Uninstaller so I would have to say REVO

12. Bala

I would say Revo or Iobit, these two are top notch. But of course you can do manual uninstallations if you like it messy like me.

13. toffee

toffee Senior Member Known Member

I think Revo Uninstaller PRO is better but Total Uninstall is the best!

There is also Revo free version!

14. guardian

Revo Pro die hard for like ever :D

S4 using Tapatalk 4 Pro

15. artoor

Each of us have its own "number one"... but it is well known fact that Total Uninstall is the best of the best :p

16. guardian

Re: RE: Geek Uninstaller vs. Revo Uninstaller PRO

ROFL do you know that you typed Total Uninstall which I guess is a Freudian slip when you really meant to type Revo Pro... sooo you are forgiven my dear friend :p

S4 using Tapatalk 4 Pro

17. Bala

Lol but even I stand by revo. That is the only one I have used extensively and
    Also due to the fact that many wait with their mouths open for revo contests which are a rare phenomenon. Notice the pun on phenomenon.

Sent from my GT-S6312 using Tapatalk

18. artoor

Bala, Guardian, I can see your point... Some time ago I also couldn't find the best solution... there was a time for built-in system deinstaller, there was a time for Revo, but I grew up and now I know that Total Uninstall is the one... I wish you grow into TC as I did long time ago LoL :p What I wanted to say is some people need more time for this ;) But please - stay calm - it's a matter of time I believe you will understand soon LoL

19. Bala

It may take more time for me artoor us I just grew younger and opted for the built-in windows uninstaller quitting revo. Lol

Sent from my GT-S6312 using Tapatalk

20. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

Have been a Revo Uninstaller user since 2009 and it has done the job for me(from CCleaner). Have not used Geek Uninstaller yet but I think I'm going to try it this week.

21. guardian

sorry a little off topic again but hey I think that 'Your Uninstaller' is a worthy opponent