Do you prefer use combination of antivirus + firewall + antimalware or using suite security

Discussion in 'Product vs Product' started by ant_gamal, Jan 12, 2017.

?

Combination vs security suite

1. Combination of antivirus - antimalware - firewall

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Security suite

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  1. ant_gamal

ant_gamal Member

Each security company have advantage in specific part of security
    So which is better make your own combination or using security suite which more related and not conflicted

For me I use security suite with another antimalware and firewall
    To gain more security

They are eset smart security and spyshalter firewall

It is better to disable one firewall

LowcyGier likes this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. RGiskardR

RGiskardR Malware Tester Member Of Month - Tweakbytes Defender

In general I prefer Security Suite (Anti-MalWare + FireWall), because for sure They are better integrated.

To have 2 similar modules trying to do the same (because a supposed better protection) is a false premise, in fact this may paradoxically give rise to less security in the system...

wallymick, guardian, revC0de and 2 others like this.
  4. ant_gamal

ant_gamal Member

Yes it is better integration but may be lake in some part like firewall or keylogger or spyware

LowcyGier and RGiskardR like this.
  5. RGiskardR

RGiskardR Malware Tester Member Of Month - Tweakbytes Defender

I guess You mean "leak" instead of "lake" ;)

6. ant_gamal

ant_gamal Member

Yes sorry using tab

LowcyGier and RGiskardR like this.
  7. Trim

Trim MTAC Moderator Staff Member

I prefer a good security suite, because security tasks are guaranteed by a single application, and so it is also more stable and surely without conflicts.

8. revC0de

revC0de MTAC Moderator Staff Member

I also prefer Internet Security, but sometimes, it can be helpful to choose separate applications to differentiate the protection, or to obtain a good protection, without spending money because most of IS are paid (Comodo IS is also free version).

9. jerzy6012.50

jerzy6012.50 Valued Member Known Member

Personally, I prefer the security package Antivirus + Firewall because it is to protect the computer from one company.
    wash Antivirus from another company and firewall from another company may create a conflict, but it can not be.
    I understand the full protection packages are paid dearly cost, but they are different competitions, promotions where you can get the full package of protection.
    he often I use free computer security because it is such a possibility.
    And since it is such a possibility that often I use it.

LowcyGier, ant_gamal and RGiskardR like this.
  10. al_arsen

al_arsen Initiat3

I prefer anti-exe (Appguard, Voodoo Shield or NoVirusThanksExe) and anti-malware (MBAM or Zemana).

ant_gamal, LowcyGier and RGiskardR like this.
  11. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

I prefer an suite instead of combo. Keeps things simple. BUT I always have one or two partitions that carry a combo of my choice just to tinker around or test the performance of both suite and combo. That's on the desktop but in my personal laptop I have the suite there supercharged with AppGuard etc. :)

ant_gamal and RGiskardR like this.