Dark Knight Desktop Showoff

Discussion in 'Desktop Show Off' started by Dark Knight, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Member

Dark Knights Desktop Showoff

Custom Theme: Predator Killers Blue
    RocketDock : Predator Killers Blue
    RocketDock Icons : Lucid White
    Rainmenter : Mix of Serenity, Elementary and Blue Dream

SomeĀ elements of theme, dock icons and rainmeter changed and redesigned for my own use.

[​IMG]

This is just my Windows 7 setup, I'll be posting my Windows 8.1 setup at another time.

2. Google Adsense

3. Bala

Bala Administrator Staff Member

Sure, looks great man. Awesome.

4. KelvinW4

KelvinW4 Board Enthusiast

That looks great! Impressive

5. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama Moderator Staff Member

Looks Awesome :D

6. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Member

Thanks guys :glad:

I posted my desktop because I noticed that most of the desktops posted here are of the default Windows 7 Aero style with some pretty cool wallpapers.

Customizing your desktop is pretty fun, there is a way to do it without having to install a program like Windowblinds which is just nothing but bloatware, all you need to do is patch a few .dll files so that Windows 7 will accept custom themes. Custom themes do not take up any extra system resources whatsoever so it will not slow your system down.

If this sounds like something that you are interested in head on over to Virtual Customs, it is there you will find tons of free and I will not lie, a few paid custom themes, there are great people form all over the world that hang out there and are more than willing to lend a hand should you have any questions.

Once you get the custom themeing bug you'll findĀ it's hard to go back to the Windows Aero default.

7. Bala

Bala Administrator Staff Member

So true dark night. It was tough for me to stop playing with custom themes now and then.

8. KelvinW4

KelvinW4 Board Enthusiast

Yeah, I miss custom themes, sorta fun while I was doing it. Maybe I will try some time again!