BlueMail email mailbox app - cross platform [FREE]

Discussion in 'Mobile OS' started by guardian, Jun 18, 2016.

1. guardian

guardian Administrator Staff Member

hi good people

I bought a new Huawei P8 and I hated the default email app... dreadfully BORING :zdenerwowany

being a true Scotsman :) I hate paying for apps and even hate more free apps with Ads :p [won't root yet as I want to try stock first]

so onto PlayStore and after about 20 minutes of searching and reading user feedback :(
    I almost gave up UNTIL I stumbled across BlueMail email mailbox App ... life changing :D

AWESOME email app, FREE with NO ads !! AWESOME dev communication via emails to help me with a few notification issues with Marshmallow OS
    on my new phone. Although a FREE app the dev support was remarkable. This Email App is truly a tech marvel that I would donate $$ to aid further development
    (YES I know this is really mad for a Scotsman lol) .... I don't normally review apps but felt this cross platform app VERY WORTHY of a mention.

Once you install Blue Mail app you will delete all other's

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

very highly customize-able to your own likes and NO !! frikkin Ads

grr and BC2Tweak like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. BC2Tweak

BC2Tweak Reviews Moderator Staff Member

Ahh....I'm in good company then, as I absolutely and unequivocably deplore and eschew ads. ;)

Thanks for the mention about BlueMail!! I'll have to check it out, soon!! :)

guardian likes this.
  4. artoor

artoor Moderator Staff Member

Same here - I've just installed it and going to perform some tests. As I don't like built-in e-mail client on my Xperia Z1-Compact I formerly installed K-9 Mail - which I frankly speaking like and found convenient... anyway - changes are always welcome - all the more reason if they are good ;)

guardian likes this.
  5. grr

grr Board Enthusiast Silver Member Known Member

Thanks guardian.
    I have tried a few apps on android but all of them have a basic issue with Gmail. If an email has an attachment and I need to forward that email, all of them must download the attachment first, before the email could be forwarded.

I would appreciate if you could try the attachment thing for me.

guardian likes this.
  6. guardian

I replicated the same as you when I forwarded an email with an attachment and I used mail.com domain.

sooooo as Blue Team have an extraordinary reply time to questions emailed to them I thought I would ask their opinion
    and of course within hours of me emailing they have replied here

BC2Tweak, grr and artoor like this.
  7. grr

grr Board Enthusiast Silver Member Known Member

Thanks guardian. It helped a lot. I'll wait for a future release to start using Bluemail.

8. BC2Tweak

Very excited to now be using BlueMail. Just installed it on my Android phone, this morning while sitting in my church. It is quite a nice little app. :)

Oh yes.....if you have an Android phone, simply type in this, in the Play Store search: BlueMail. It should be the first app that pops up or it will be at the top of the list. :)

guardian likes this.
  9. guardian

hope you was paying attention in church lol .. but agree BlueMail is distracting :S with its many personal tweaks to UI

grr, artoor and BC2Tweak like this.
  10. BC2Tweak

It was before service, so I was not distracted!! ;)

guardian and artoor like this.