BC2Tweak's Desktop

Discussion in 'Desktop Show Off' started by BC2Tweak, Jun 26, 2016.

1. BC2Tweak

BC2Tweak Reviews Moderator Staff Member

Well, folks, I guess it wouldn't hurt to share my Current Desktop. I am using Windows 8.1 . Gathered a large of my desktop pictures from the Windows Theme Site, which the particular one I was looking is geared for: Win 7/8.1/10 .

Here it be, this will may change tomorrow, as I would like to use a different theme every day.

MyCurrentDesktop.jpg
    I lived in Alaska for a few years, so seeing the "Northern Lights" was an often experience. However, they are awe-inspiring each time. :)

2. Google Adsense

3. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

NICE!!! I like it!
    Seems to be a great time to have beer when your watching the "Northern Lights" huh...

Cats-4_Owners-2 likes this.
  4. BC2Tweak

Decided not to change the Desktop Theme, as it is very likable. Will eventually change it, maybe? ;)

jasonX likes this.
  5. jasonX

Maybe another Northern Lights version ;)

jerzy6012.50 and BC2Tweak like this.
  6. BC2Tweak

Here's another "Aurora Borealis" picture from the current desktop theme, I am using. :)

NorthernLights2.jpg

Cats-4_Owners-2 likes this.
  7. BC2Tweak

And here's three more pictures from the "Northern Lights" theme.

NorthernLights3.jpg NorthernLights4.jpg NorthernLights5.jpg

8. BC2Tweak

Here ya go, all you Cat Lover's. Found this one on: DesktopNexus. This wallpaper is set for screen resolution: 1366x768, which is my Screen Resolution...so you may have to adjust the picture, if you download the picture.

CatSurfing-1366x768.jpg

jasonX and Cats-4_Owners-2 like this.
  9. *smiling*
    Those eyes, they harken back to a distant age when our loving house cats' larger ancestors would have gladly made a meal of :eek:us! :D

BC2Tweak likes this.
  10. BC2Tweak

Some in the world still would like to!! :)

I just love the look....it reminds of "Eek....what I am doing here?" :D

Btw...download this picture if you want to, unless you've already done it!! :)

Also, wasn't sure if you're using Win 10, but I done didst it....well, anyway downloaded it, to install later (maybe!!) :)

Still not very convinced that I need to upgrade to it...and I'm at 80% not convinced, so far!! :D

Cats-4_Owners-2 and jasonX like this.
  11. jasonX

Cats-4_Owners-2 and BC2Tweak like this.
  12. BC2Tweak

Some in the world still would like to!! :)

I just love the look....it reminds of "Eek....what I am doing here?" :D

Btw...download this picture if you want to, unless you've already done it!! :)

Also, wasn't sure if you're using Win 10, but I done didst it....well, anyway downloaded it, to install later (maybe!!) :)

Still not very convinced that I need to upgrade to it...and I'm at 80% not convined, so far!! :D

13. jasonX

CATZILLA!!!!!

BC2Tweak likes this.
  14. BC2Tweak

Eh he he he.... :D

I forgot about the dual-boot thingie when I wrote the above post. I think that I will install Win 10 that way. :)

It worked beautifully... :D

Now I can use Windows 10, as well as my 8.1, without overwriting anything. Hmmmm.....
    maybe I should write somethin' up on this, for those who would like to use both Win 7/8/8.1 and 10. Any thoughts on this, good people of TbT? :D

15. BC2Tweak likes this.