Adobe CS2 -- 100% Free

Discussion in 'Deals and discounts' started by BC2Tweak, Jun 1, 2016.

1. BC2Tweak

BC2Tweak Reviews Moderator Staff Member

Hello All You Freebie Lovin' People,

It has been said, "that nothing in life is free!" Well, that is true for a lot of things, but not for what I am about to share with you. Are you tired of having to fork out a lot of money for great software, especially Adobe software? I know that they make great software, but like most of us, I really don't have the money to fork out for it. I know that they have monthly things, but in reality, you are going to end up paying them much more than outright buying the software. Well, I have some exceptionally, awesome news for you. You can get Adobe Creative Suite 2 completely free. I am going to tell you how to do this below.

1. You will need to create an Adobe Account, to be able to access this free software, and it is very simple to do this. To do this, you need to go to this website, whether you can either create a new Adobe Account, or login to your pre-existing Adobe Account:
    https://adobeid-na1.services.adobe....3D%2523%26api%3Dauthorize&idp_flow_type=login

You have that extremely long URL to get this:
    (Sign-In is boxed in red; Create an Adobe ID is boxed in blue).
    Adobe1.jpg

2. Now, once you have Signed-In to your Adobe Account with your Adobe ID (email & password), here is where you have to go to get the free software. Be warned: the software are large downloads, so you are HIGHLY SUGGESTED to back them up, so that you do not have to re-download them. Trust me, I've been there and it is frustrating. Ignore most of the page that comes up, once you have Signed-In.

2a. Go all the way to the bottom of the page, until the see the section of the page that is provided in the screenshot below.

2b.
    Mouse-click on the word "Downloads" which is circled in a green oval" in the screenshot below.
    Adobe2.jpg

2c.
    Another page will come up. It will say, "Adobe Downloads", at the upper left of the screen. You will not have to scroll down this page, because where we need to go is listed underneath the Page Title. Mouse-click on the "Other downloads" text as noted in the "orange oval" in the screenshot below. This will open up a new page.
    Adobe3.jpg

2d.
    Here's what this page looks like. I did not screenshot all of the page, because it contained information that was not relative to this Guide. Where we need to go is in the screenshot below. We need to look at the section: "Creative Suite", which is in the red, rectangular box". Then, look over to the right and see that the word "CS2", is also in a small, red box". Mouse-click on the word, "CS2".
    Adobe4.jpg

2e. Another page will come up. You'll need "to tick the small box that is circled with the green oval", before you can download any software. Also, read the information that is in the "orange circle box". The CS2 product is no longer activatable by Adobe, neither is it supported by them. I have ran all of this software, excepting Acrobat 7 Pro (It will not run on Windows 7 or 8. You can get a free copy of Acrobat 8 Pro, and it will run in Windows 8.1, because I am using it), on both Windows 7 and now on Windows 8.1 and have not have a problem. Might be good to run the software in "Compatibility Mode" for a previous versions of Windows, if you encounter any problems running it.

By the way, this is not pirated software, as I'd never in a million years post any of that kind of stuff nor do I personally use pirated software, as it is simply "stealing". Neither does TBT permit such stuff to be posted. Adobe5.jpg

2f.
    Now, you will need to a little scrolling down the page to get to the Downloads. You need to get to the section of the page that is titled: "Download Acrobat 7 and CS2 products". This is also shown in the screenshot below. Now, do you see the word "English" (shown in the red, rectangular square), look to the left of that word and you will see a "little triangular arrow pointing to the right". You need to simply mouse-click on that "triangular arrow" and Voila! All the CS2 Downloads will appear in a Pop-Up Box. Simply download whatever you want. The serial keys for all the software, are on the right side of the page. I would also suggest that you print this page, so that you can reference the Serial Keys, whenever you may need them. That way, you don't have to keep coming back to this page to look them or even to write them down. A printed copy is much nicer to have.
    Adobe6.jpg

2g. CONGRATULATIONS!! You are now the proud owner of some great software!! We've been very pleased to be able to share this with you.

** Do please note that we cannot guarantee that this software will work for everybody. That would be ridiculous to say, anyway. You are at your own risk while downloading and operating this software. Neither myself nor TBT are liable for any damage to your computer as the result of downloading and operating this software. This Guide is only provided as a reference. This is not an endorsement of Adobe, nor have we been compensated by them for providing this information. Thank you for understanding!! **

2. Google Adsense

3. jasonX

jasonX Giveaways Moderator Staff Member

Hmmm..thanks for that. I have CS3 but I will get this one as reserve :)

4. BC2Tweak

You're welcome!! I was very happy when I discovered this. :)

5. BC2Tweak

By the way....what do you think some of the differences are between CS3 and CS2? I am very curious to find out. :)