artoor Offline
[TBT Official Giveaway] jv16 PowerTools 2014
Giveaway Plus Group.

Achievements:
(View All Achievements)
[Image: 34pggub.png]

TweakBytes Official jv16 PowerTools 2014

[Image: MpNN9Pg.png]

We @ TBT would like to say a big THANK YOU to Veera Peltonen - from MACECRAFT SOFTWARE for allowing us the opportunity to give away these 10 Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. lifetime(*) licenses.

jv16 PowerTools - an epic Windows utility suite and registry cleaner.

What is jv16 PowerTools?

jv16 PowerTools 2014 is a full Windows optimization utility suite containing 33 different tools. Each of these tools is carefully crafted with the experience of over 10 years of Windows utility and registry cleaning experience to form a solid foundation to give you a smoother and faster computer.

What it can does for me?

Clean and Fix my Computer – Finds and takes care of registry errors, unneeded registry junk, unneeded files, left-over temporary files, unneeded log files and much more. Everything in one go!

Fully Remove Software and Leftovers – Lists and helps you to remove any software installed to the system, including left-over traces of old software you cannot uninstall by normal means.

Control which Programs Start Automatically – See exactly which programs and DLL files start automatically with Windows and disable the ones you don’t really need. Makes it very easy to speed up the startup time of your computer.

Speed up my Computer – Allows you to easily apply tweaks to Windows in order to improve its performance.

Immunize my Computer – Easily block access from your computer to known malicious websites in order to improve your safety and privacy. Allows you to block adware and spyware by automatically modifying the Windows hosts file.

Decrap my Computer (new feature!) – Allows you to easily mass uninstall software from your computer. This is especially handy for un-bloating new computers by removing the pre-installed software bloat that come with almost every new computer.

Key Features:
  • Cleans junk and fixes Windows errors
  • Uninstalls software and removes left-overs
  • Tweaks Windows for better performance
  • Makes Windows start faster
  • Improves your online safety and privacy
  • Clears history and MRU data
  • Recovers accidentally deleted files

Available translations:
Arabic, English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, Swedish.

Compatibility with:
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8. (Including 32bit and 64bit OS)

As a Tweakbytes registered member, when you win you will
  • Receive a single personal lifetime(*) license which can be used in up to five personal computers if the computers are mainly only used by you or the members of your family.
  • (*)free updates! When a new product version is released you can upgrade to it with a fair discount.

Please also have a look here -> Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. as this awesome software may become an Open Source Project. Isn't it worth to support it? Feel free to take it under consideration Smile

The TweakBytes Official jv16 PowerTools 2014 Giveaway Starts On February 13, 2014 & Ends On February 28, 2014

To participate in our jv16 PowerTools 2014 Giveaway:

1. You must be a registered member here on Tweakbytes Forum

2. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the below code on your Facebook (MUST be a public link)/Twitter/Google+ Account

Post the following on your wall:
Code:
Join jv16 PowerTools 2014 Giveaway at Tweakbytes.com >> http://tweakbytes.com/Thread-TBT-Official-Giveaway-jv16-PowerTools-2014
Make sure you do it properly (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.), otherwise you won't be taken into consideration in this draw.

3. After completing Step 1 and Step 2 please post a comment below:

- "What do you like about jv16 PowerTools?"

And

- "Why you would like to own your own copy?"

4. To enter this contest you must comply with these above simple conditions to be considered as a valid entry

Winners will be randomly selected using Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. on February 28, 2014.

Winner's will have to confirm their victory by sending their name or nickname and e-mail address to generate a license within 3 days via PM.

One post per user, posting multiple times inside the thread is not allowed.

Good Luck Smile

AppGuard / EXE Radar Pro ^ SpyShelter Firewall ^ Sandboxie ^ Hitman Pro ^ MBAM Pro

-----------
« The greater the struggle, the more glorious the triumph. »
 Liked by: adminBala(+30) , Petrovic(+1) , bart(+1) , Aryan31(+1) , satria(+1) , Sonia(+1) , AlexK(+1) , exterminator20(+5) , jerzy6012.50(+1) , grr(+5) , KelvinW4(+1) , akiratoriyama(+5) , toffee(+20) , eleonora(+1) , Malwarekiller(+1) , matroska(+20) , Malpa(+1) , guardian(+11) , Melba(+1) , calexico(+1) , miss_y(+1) , memeke(+1)
02-13-2014 04:13 PM
Find
bart Offline
RE: [TBT Official Giveaway] jv16 PowerTools 2014
Valued Contributor

Achievements:
(View All Achievements)
Thanks for the giveaway!
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I like that it fixes Windows errors.
I would like to own copy becuse it is very good software.
02-13-2014 09:18 PM
Find
Veenu
Unregistered

Very good giveaway
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I like all the features jv16 powertools
I want to own my personal copy
02-13-2014 10:48 PM
Aryan31 Offline
Banned

Count me in Thanks you

1. I like the full windows optimization suite.
2. I will try the first time of this software thats I want a one copy.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2014 11:05 PM by Aryan31.)
02-13-2014 11:04 PM
Find
satria Offline

jv16 Power Tools is legendary optimization tool and I would like to have my own lifetime license!

Thanks for this contest!
02-14-2014 04:29 AM
Find
Sonia Offline
Banned

Thanks for the very nice giveaway

I like the new jv16 powertools good for the pc and removes errors, junks and many more
I want a own my lifetime license

02-14-2014 01:15 PM
Find
Petrovic Offline
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the giveaway!
Share:

1.jv16 PowerTools 2014 - a set of tools to optimize and speed up your computer, clean your system. Allows you to manage your files, startup and registry services Windows, delete unwanted programs
Program at the moment is one of the best.

2. I want to own my personal copy
02-14-2014 04:26 PM
Site Find
toffee Offline
VIP

Achievements:
(View All Achievements)

jv16 PowerTools is one of the best maintanance tools
I would like to give it a try.

Thank you for the giveaway!
02-14-2014 10:31 PM
Find
jelson Offline

Achievements:
(View All Achievements)

I like the registry cleaner
Want it cause I've used an earlier version and know how good jv16 PowerTools is
02-15-2014 04:45 AM
Find
Overkill Offline
Valued Contributor

It's one of the best maintenance tools for windows
I would love to own it

02-17-2014 02:16 AM
Find

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tweakbytes Official Giveaway Directory Opus 11 Pro guardian 29 2,021 08-22-2014 02:25 PM
Last Post: guardian
  Tweakbytes Official Giveaway Shadow Defender guardian 16 1,352 07-27-2014 04:09 PM
Last Post: grr
  Tweakbytes Official Giveaway Online Armor Premium guardian 17 1,340 07-06-2014 05:58 PM
Last Post: Petrovic
  Tweakbytes Official Giveaway Dr. Web Security Space guardian 24 1,773 06-09-2014 09:00 AM
  Tweakbytes Official Giveaway UnoTelly Gold Licenses guardian 22 2,408 06-07-2014 04:41 AM
  Tweakbytes Official Giveaway - NoVirus Thanks EXE Radar Pro guardian 55 2,919 05-27-2014 02:29 PM
  Official Tweakbytes Giveaway Kaspersky Pure 3.0 guardian 49 2,592 05-20-2014 01:37 PM
  [Tweakbytes Official Giveaway] Malwarebytes Anti Malware Pro guardian 48 4,688 02-03-2014 03:17 PM
  TweakBytes Official Shadow Defender Giveaway exterminator20 34 3,133 01-26-2014 10:07 PM
Last Post: artoor
  TweakBytes Official MacX DVD Ripper Pro Giveaway exterminator20 4 667 01-09-2014 06:51 AM
Last Post: Sebastine